Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lickerish Mind [private for me and SithLordOfSnark]

Zajawa

Supernova
740full-emily-ratajkowski.jpg

Name: Ashley Scott
Height: 165 cm
Weight: 62 kg
Hair: Black
Eyes: Hazel
Personality: full of herself, manipulative, smart, feisty
Body marks: tattoo between her shoulder blades, pierced ears
Breasts size: C cup

Dislikes: being told 'no', morons

~~*~~

It was weekend so she sneaked out of her home quite early, headed to the mall to see some of her friends and then headed to her destination. After observing people for some time, them going in and out, she knew what to do and with who to get inside, it not being very hard to figure out. Seriously, men were so easy and fun to play with, as soon as the small head was given some blood the upper one seemed to stop working or at least having a lot of problems with it. It was like some kind of system's fatal error.

Ashley hummed, going out of the small back-room and fixing her hair while running her tongue over her lips. She headed to the bathroom for few moments, making sure she looked perfect. Today any less than perfect wasn't acceptable. Her expensive clothes weren't something she bought for herself, they were gifts from the people she was able to wrap around her small finger, clothes she never would be able to afford herself. Smirking the rebellious teen walked out and headed on her place, well earned not so long ago. Sitting down Ashley could feel those small shivers of excitement travelling up and down her body as she saw some famous people sitting not so far away from her, all wearing elegant and fashionable designs, probably worth much more together than the house she and her father were living in at the moment.

The hazel eyes were sparkling with excitement as the show began, loving each and every creation. Hers alone was underlining her lean but sexy form, the pert ass and round breasts, the high heels looking good at the sneaky girl. There was no reason why she herself couldn't be on the stage.. although she wasn't as thin as all those models or as tall.

syKzaNQA.png

Jacob was sitting at the front of the auditorium, his eyes never leaving the stage as everyone started modelling, but his eyes went to Ashley every so often. She was gorgeous and he only wondered why she wasn't modelling anything. He simply wondered if she would be performing at all during the evening, but his eyes kept being averted to the stage, since she wasn't modelling just yet and he didn't want her catching him staring at her.

He watched the stage every few minutes before allowing his gaze to linger on her and then back at the stage again.

Ashley wasn't blind, quite far from it, so she had no problem with noticing the handsome male glancing at her now and then. There was no need at the moment to sit where he was but she did sent him a small smile when he looked again. After a show was a small break with snacks and such and then they would be led to an auction room. By then she would need to have this man wrapped around her finger. It was her first time trying it like this to she was a bit nervous but mostly excited.

Deciding to wait and see if the man would come to her by his own she waited, taking some of the cute snacks and sipping on a glass of champagne. Now that was tasty~

Jacob kept looking in Ashley's direction before he stood and walked to the snack table as an excuse to chat her up. "Hello there. I'm Jacob." He introduced himself to the young hottie as he piled a few snacks onto a paper plate and took a glass of champagne for himself. He turned to look at her with another smile. "You going to be on the auction block, tonight?" He asked with a smile.

She was really happy when she heard the male and turned around, acting as if she would be surprised that he approached her. Smiling back after few moments, as if she would be hesitant but then deciding the man wasn't a threat.
"Yes.. I've planned to buy few things but I've forgot my wallet so I ponder what to do..", she sighed, shrugging like he would be a bit fed up with the situation. "I was looking up to today.. And you? What are you doing here? Also my name is Ashley, nice to meet you Jacob."

"I was thinking of buying some things myself." Jacob told her with a smile as he glanced her over and nodded. "It's nice to meet you, Ashley." He told her with a smile as he gently brushed his tongue across his lips and glanced her over. "Would you like to join me for a drink?" He asked with a smile.

"Sure... why not", she said, smiling as well, finding the man more handsome the longer they were standing so close to each other. "At least a drink would put me in a better mood."
Well.. that was at least a step forward. All she needed to do was wrapping the male around his finger.. and seeing his appreciative gaze on her body that shouldn't prove to be a challenge. That made her inner devil very happy and giggly.

"Why are you in such a bad mood?" Jacob asked her as he gestured the waiter over so he could order a drink for the two of them. He watched her silently, briefly admiring her with a smile as he took in her beauty.

Ashley was a beautiful girl, her body petite but rounded well in the right places. The dark eyes had that charming glint, seen even behind the fashionable glasses she was wearing. Sighing she shrugged.
"I was looking out to this auction.. and I forgot my wallet.. it doesn't make me exactly.. thrilled. Still.. it is a bit better now since you are keeping me company for the time being..", she said, something of it being the truth after all.

"Well, I'm glad I could brighten your mood, even a little." Jacob smiled softly as he put one foot up on the chair across from him, eyes roaming her silently. "This could form a beautiful friendship." He told her with a smile.

Those eyes on her body, Ashley could tell that the man was interested. Good. The more interested he was the more he would lower his guard down. Still she acted a bit surprised, letting a soft smile adore her full lips.
"Well.. it can", she said, as if she would say it after thinking some. "Wouldn't mind really. Friends are a very positive thing, after all."

"I agree. Friends are very nice." Jacob told her with a smile. He kept checking her out, admiring her, wondering just how far he could take this, because she was very hot and she was turning him on just by being there.

"Yeah, they are. So.. do you have many friends?", she asked, smiling softly and taking a sip of the alcohol from the beautiful glasses they were both given, taking a bite of the food on her plate, making sure to let the male admire her body as she changed her position a little bit.

"A couple." Jacob replied with a smile as he nodded at her and glanced at her momentarily. "You are very beautiful." He said with a smile as he nibbled lightly on a cookie he took from his own plate.

Well, the man having a couple of friends was only logical, he was rich and handsome. No wonder he had few people like that. The compliment made her smile, her cheeks flushing slightly. Acting a bit embarrassed she took a sip of her drink and smiled at the other softly.
"Thank you.. You're handsome as well.. though.. why would such a handsome male be alone in here?", she asked, actually genuinely curious.

"A perfect woman..? And how a perfect woman would need to be like? S-sorry.. I know it's not my business but you something intrigued me with it", she said, smiling a bit shyly, her acting skills on the high level, as always.

"Someone who would be there for me no matter what." Jacob told her with a shrug of his shoulders. "What about you? What do you look for in a guy?" He asked with a smile.

"Hmmm.. what I look for.. Well.. I think that what you said sounds good. Someone who would be there for me no matter what.. though I wouldn't mind to be spoiled from time to time.. like being given flowers and such.. It's romantic", she answered, once again without telling any lies. "What do you like in women?"

"Really? Most of guys would roll their eyes.. thoughts that's exactly why I'm not interested with most only few", she answered and then tilted her head to the side slightly. "Mhm.. It depends what you like in women, hard to say if it would be cliche or not. Though cliche can be quite interesting at times."

Ashley blinked few times and when realising what was said she blushed really hard, choking a bit on what she was drinking. That.. she didn't expect. Rubbing her neck she wonder what to reply to something like that.
"That's unfair.. How am I suppose to reply to it... now that you made an idiot out of me..", he huffed, pouting.

"Good. You're speechless." Jacob teased with a playful grin as he glanced her over. "Well, one way is to let me get inside you." He grinned, wondering how she would react to that.

It was a first time she was facing someone so blunt so she kind of didn't know how to react at first. Huffing again she took few moments to think it over only focus on Jacob at last.
"You would need some more 'arguments' if you want to get inside of me", she retorted, picking up the challenge.. although she was quite embarrassed by stating it so bluntly.

Back
Top Bottom