Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Shadow's Stories ~ [Come, One and All!] ~ (Updated 11-13)

Well, what do you think?

• 10/10! The Loins Are Aflame!

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Interested~ <3

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Meh.

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Filthy Casual.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • You know... They tried...?

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Umbrale

Star
Heya !

Mah' name's Umbrale,
but you can read,
so you already know that!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaanyways~

Welcome to my humble request thread!
(Always a work in progress(because it never works.)

Now for a Little About Yours Truly

I'm a busy person. And a procrastinator. And in college. And suffering from volatilely-flip-flopping muse. That being said, I try my damnedest to get at my partners replies, as I can. I'm a massively guilt-laden mess if it comes to be that I don't get out replies, at the very least, once a week. That being said, it's completely reliant on my muse(essentially the fuel of my imagination/writing capability), and concurrently, when the stars aline, I'm capable of churning out multiple replies to multiple roleplays, in a given day. Hell, I've had plenty of times where both myself and my partner have a moment to write, and we simply shoot 'em back and forth! It's just the best of experiences when that happens on a particularly wonderful roleplay ^w^ .

I have six years of roleplaying experience. That being said, the length, and quality of my posts comes completely out of my enthusiasm for the roleplay in question. If I like you as a partner, or the roleplay in particular(usually one-and-the-same-happenstance), I can write astoundingly different lengths. So, don't be a brain-dead zombie. Crack some jokes. Have a sense of humour. Intrigue me.

Now, with some noteworthy deliberation, here, I've decided to refrain from posting an average post-length. As I've noticed in my writing, I like to improve. As such, I've learned the amount I write vastly differs. The more you captivate me in a RP, or the more I'm magnetized to it; the more you shall receive. Whether that be two paragraphs, or a dozen, is liable to our combined enthusiasm. It's also worth noting that my enthusiasm towards you, as my partner, helps to add to this length.

I'm here to have fun, and to write. Let's just be friends, 'kay?

One of the most important things to note, if you want to RP with me, is to make a good first impression. Surprise me. Tell me a little about yourself. Tell me why I should take the time out of my day to play with you. Tell me a joke. Poke at something funny. Show me what a unique individual you are. More than likely, if you skip past any of this(I don't require an essay on yourself), I will just delete your PM. If you can't put in the effort to show me what makes you, YOU, then there's no sense in showing me what makes your character, themself.

General Rules!

:heart: ~ Don't come at me with your fleshed out plot and cliche pairing, that I'm supposed to fit into. I'm not just a robot to fill out a response. 90% of cliche, overused plots, I'm not interested in. The more unique/original it is,the better. That's not to say that I can't be dragged into the those; it's just going to require some work on your part.

:heart: ~ I am a sucker for grammar and diction. If you have a particular style of writing, or a way that makes you stand out, we'll do great. Whip some phantasmagoria into my photoelectrically-tuned amalgamation of a mind, and we shall get along beautifully~!

I prefer to roleplay through a thread, as it allows my short-term memory not to fail horribly. I can easily be convinced to play in a PM, however.

:heart: ~ While I do enjoy a good smut scene or two(especially with desired characters, fandoms, etc), plot will *always* beat smut, unless otherwise stated beforehand. I used to play way too many bimbo-y, brainless characters before; the substance of the RP just drains out after a while. However, that being said, without a special circumstance or twist, I usually do not do cliche, overused plots. Shoot me something original, or at least a unique twist, to capture my attention.

:heart: ~ I can play anything. At least, I like to think so. Male, Female, Beast, Monster, or just about anything in between; I've probably played something like it. I do tend to enjoy Female characters the most, though.

I'm particularly capable of, and knowledgeable to, Mamono(Monstergirls). Please don't all flock me at once now, boys.

:heart: ~ Finally, I enjoy having fun RPs. If you're going to approach me as a golem, interested in nothing more than a simple transferance of writing, I'm not the person for you. I don't need to know about your life, or your favorite food. I just want to have fun, and perhaps make some friends along the way. Crack some jokes. Say what's on your mind. Lean on Me. When you're not strong(heh).

One of the best ways to get me interested, right from the start, is to make your PM unique. Tell me why I should be interested in your idea; and give me an idea of who I'm listening to.

Turn-On's
(in no real order)
  • Marks/Bites/Scratches(God damn. Leave a hickey~ :heart: )
  • Plot
  • Facials
  • Handjobs
  • Bestiality(monsters,beasts,aliens, oh my!)
  • Motherfucking Plot
  • Incest
  • Brains!(No, not zombies. I adore smart characters)

Turn-Off's[/u]
(in no real order)
  • Scat/Watersports
  • Heavy BDSM
  • Heavy Bondage
  • Heavy Humiliation

Current Cravings!
You know the whole :heart:-thing by now; the more, the merrier.
~Smuttier Things~
:heart::heart::heart::heart:~Monsters/Beasts/Creatures/Aliens
:heart::heart::heart:~Rough/Wild
:heart:~ Adventures

Enticements!

Stories

It's an incredibly hard concept to get across, so I don't really expect to see anyone fulfill this; but I want to write some stories. Now,that doesn't mean I want to write massive novel-pages. No. Quality always beats quantity, but I want to move past the typical plot idea. I want to have fully fleshed characters, that are themselves. I want a solid plot--note, that doesn't mean fully planned out, to the specific P-L-O-T -- and I want to fall in love with what we write together. Make me yearn to add more, to match the puzzle pieces together.

Romance

I've just been craving some romance for once. Not necessarily heart-throbbing courtship, and the cliche rose; but meaningful connections between two characters. I want brains to match the gifts and kisses. If there's some drama, hardship, or--- and by far, this is the best--- something darker holding one(OR BOTH ^3^ ) back; then all the better. Let's define the new shape of a heart.

Modern Fantasy

Not something usually touched on, in these lands, despite it's magnificence. I want to mix together fantasy, and the present, to create a world, with the best of both. Elves, orcs, and nonhumans, alongside other races, in everyday life. Or, a quiet side, the secret of the world that fantastical/mythological/legendary creatures live among us, in the shadows. If you can pair this up with that numero-uno craving, odds are, I'ma fall in love with you~​

Thought-Provokers!
  • Pokemon!

Unf. I love me some Pokemon. All regions, all Pokemon, in general. Some of my favorites include Blaziken, Lucario, and the whole Ralts tree! :heart: The only regions/games I know little about are Sun/Moon, and X/Y.

Give me a decent Pokemon-adventure, with a solid plot in there somewhere, and I'll love you forever.

Sadly, this never seems to work right, and either peters-out, or fails outright. Always willing to give it a new try, though, I suppose.
  • Beasts/Monsters!

What can I say? I like a little beast-iness in there somewhere. Minotaurs, centaurs, hellhounds, or dragons! Throw 'em at me!

I do want to note, however, that just because they're carnal, doesn't mean they have to be dumb. They can be intelligent, and still run off from instincts. Or, they could just be intelligent. Speaking, conniving, mischievous; hell, let's throw a pairing together where they have to stand each other's company.

Alternatively, a shifter idea! A young witch someones a 'familiar', that turns out to be a demon far beyond her abilities. Yet bound by her circle, the two are forced to come to a pack; does that happen to be her body, when/where he'd enjoy it? Even more so, with few stipulations allowed on her end? We could even turn it into a romance, if we tried! Hell, there's still a plot in there somewhere! They could get dragged into the depths of the mythological/seedy politics, under-riding the city. Or, they could attract the attention of more prominent figures, that vie for that power.
  • Adventures!

Hell, if you're a GM, I love yah already. I just want some freedom of choice, I suppose. Not too much to request, since it's an open type of idea. Any genre's available, but if we could roll out something sci-fi oriented, you have my attention even more-so.
  • Sci-Fi

It's too rare that I see good Sci-Fi ideas, or plots that are really into that universe. It doesn't have to be space-faring, it can be on a planet; let's just throw some technology or something literally out of this world, into it. I don't mind fantasy one bit, but there's always the overwhelming appeal of what you don't get to taste too often; thusly, let's alien-the-shit-out-this!
  • Fleshed-Out(Smart?) Characters

Um... really self-explanatory. Let's throw into the game some people that are really people. Well... characters in general. Race and species is to be determined :p . Give them a backstory(to be revealed, not just in the intro), let them have their quirks, get them into the acts that they would get into. Have some initiative in our games, and really pull your character into it all. Make them a place in it; and make sure they really do have that substance.

Plots/Slightly More Formed Thought-Provokers!

(Smutty)The Dungeon (The Fungeon, The Cumgeon, etc x3 )
~Well, to start, I'm open to playing either side, the beasts, creatures, and denizens of your imagination, or the the voluptuous adventuress'! Surprises are preffered, within comfortable boundaries~

It rose up overnight. In a secluded valley, of typical natural beauty and wonder, a dungeon had formed. Noone knew of why, of how, or even exactly when , it came to be. One day, it was there.
The giant, golden entrance to the dungeon shimmered, a gate of unparalleled wonder, that lead inside, to a place adventurers could only dream contained treasures and things beyond legend. Of course, only some adventurers had to dream. For the fact was, despite the hundreds that flocked to the place, eager for treasure, to sate bloodlust, or simply for the bounties of monstrous hides, only half were able to enter. And a specific half, at that.
For at the front of the dungeon, upon that wondrously guilded gate, was embossed the mark of female gender, that diamond allure of a glittering symbol. And, to all males that attempted to breach the place, a magic of unpenetrable power prevented their entrance. Like the forcefields of gnome geomancers, the power simply prevented them from going through!

Of course... females could pass in and out freely. Such a biased dungeon,
what was it's purpose?! Whether it be for that knowledge, the treasure within, or the glory that came of battle, many females descended into the place of peril...

~~Basically, it's a labrynth-like dungeon of choice passages that lead into habitat-like rooms. Magical in nature, it can have entire geospheres of rooms to suit any creature we deem fit. And there's the fun of it; anything you see fit. Want to play or be fucked by a Cave Fisher?
Let's throw a patch of Underdark in there! Giant Bees, because you're kinky like that? Have a hive in there!

The limit to this is strictly the imagination, and our kinks. As I'm open to playing, and my characters being fucked by, *just about*(I do have a few limits), anything, it's a wonder of high-fantasy fun that let's you just throw anything into it. Typically would be a of a dub-con/comes to begrudgingly like it variety. Would also/Could also include multiple female characters, tackling the dungeon one-after-another, or if you'd like multiple concurrent scenes, simultaneously.

Possibilities of kinks include, but are not limited/specific to: breeding,
exotic cocks, exotic creatures/beasts/whateverthefuckyoufeellike,
Bad Ends(iffy, they won't typically die, as much as end up in a reverse-monstergirl scenario, a life of endless pleasure), Non-Con/Dub-Con,
etc.

The Dark
So, this one is more of a vague idea to brainstorm upon with a partner. Essentially, imagine a post-apocalyptia where a mysterious darkness came from nowhere, and covered the landscape.

~~~~The brightest it would be, during the "day", was a shady dusk that didn't allow for sight much more than maybe a dozen meters away. But what was worse, was that the darkness changed things. It started, with the plant life. Strangely enough, plants still grew. And grew, and grew. Accelerating the process of plants reclaiming what was once theirs; cities like New York and London were now overrun with greenery and blooming beauties of flowers that broke the natural laws of photosynthesis.

But it also introduced new flora; mutated, some would say. Bright, bio-luminescent flowers and pods, spongy-edible pads of petal, and even bulbs that exploded when touched; showering the area with a glowing powder.

It didn't stick with flora for long, though, as people began to see things moving in the darkness. Some scavengers came back with slitted pupils, or fingernails hooked into claws. The only thing for certain? The dark was changing more than just the plans.

Some thought it evolution, others thought it mutation, but with the entities that the dark held, noone could be for certain.~~~

That's a vague explanation, whipped up here in five minutes for your brain to try and chew on. Basically, I'm trying to introduce an alien-scape, or a type of environment that you normally wouldn't play. This let's us just open up our imaginations, and really run wild.

Whether we want things to be smuttier; beasts of the darkness, more 'voracious' scavengers, or even the new flora.

Or more plotty; wars/raids between the small settlements that have sprung up within cities, some type of infection/plague/sickness that is beginning to sweep around, trying to find the source of the Dark, from a more malicious angle of raiders, or even the life of a scavenger group.

Hopefully it catches your interest. Really only modern+ settings. Modern-fantasy would be awesome for this, but for the sake of immersion, we'll say that anyone with night-vision would have it severely reduced.

So, that's about it! Not much for right now, but it's a start! Shoot me a PM if you're interested(don't reply to the thread), and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Dankeschein,
Und,
Alvieterzehn!

Back
Top Bottom