Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Star of Sakura House (Poppy x Crushedbyheels)

Most men would have run from that smile, but he couldn't he moved for anything. That smile was why he cake, what he needed. And to follow her orders, all he needed was to tell the truth, to tell her exactly his he felt as he foot pressed down on his cock, crushing him like a bug on the road.

"I'm nothing," he told her, starring up I'm terrified adoration. "I'm a bug on the road, a piece of dirt beneath your feet. I go through the day and people bow to me like I'm important, but you're the only one who sees his small I am. How weak. How worthless and pathetic. And yet you think I'm worth your time, you spend the effort to put me in my place, to show me you know how pathetic I am, and I do not deserve it. I don't deserve you, your attention, and I beg you not to send me away. I beg you to spit on me and step on me and show me just his worthless I really am before you, to grant me the gift of your torment."

"Very good, pet. Now on your knees." She lifted her foot from his cock, instead moving to her table of goodies for her evening with the Lord. She picked up a few different ropes, wanting to build tension. She eventually selected a thick, coarse rope that was commonly used by fishermen on their nets. Kiku passed over a length of fine silk, which was more fitting of his station. She wanted him to chafe, to bleed, and to bear markings of their time together. He would be able to look at himself after this night, and see her mark of ownership on him.

Once he was on his knees, she circled him, wrapping him up tightly with the rope. Kiku put his hands behind his back, binding them in place, tugging open his kimono top to expose his chest. With a few more deft motions of her hands, the rope was secured across his chest. She reached down with her hand, tweaking each of his nipples until hard with her nails. After a few more moments and intricate knots, she bound his hips, splitting the rope so it went around his cock. She maneuvered his hakama to his knees, his prick bright red and begging for release.

"Your little Lord is begging for attention, pet." Kiku tutted, finishing the more intricate knots. He was now restrained, just as she liked. A few more yards of rope wrapped around his neck, just in case she wanted to walk her pet or choke him for added stimulus. "How is it? Being completely bound and submissive, just how you deserve to be in life?"

He trembled as the topes came out. Kneeling for her was excitement in and of itself. Everything was charged with a crackling, erotic energy. Once he'd submitted to her, once he'd given her control, even waiting drove him wild. He never waited outside her power. Servants made sure everything happened for him immediately. So everything was erotic, from kneeling I'm wait for her pleasure to the way she'd ground her foot on his cock.

As he was encircled by the coarse peasants rope, something fit for the filthy servant who waited on her, he marveled at what an artist she was. She worked the rope around him like a spider's web, and he felt as trapped as any fly as she toyed with his nipples, making it clear his body was hers.

"Heaven," he told her. "I need you, Mistress. I need you to step on me, push me down. To treat me like I know I deserve. Please use me, Mistress. Let me be the lowly, crawling thing I know I am and please you as best I can."

"Well, insect...." Her names throughout the night were bound to only become more degrading. She walked over to her futon, which was already laid out and prepared for her. With a fluid movement, she was on her bottom, going to pick up her kiseru. It had already been packed full of the sweet tobacco she preferred, going to pick up a nearby lantern to help illuminate the room. She used it to light the pipe, taking a deep puff and exhaling it. She had her finest incense burning, the scent wafting through the air. She had brought the long rope with her, picking it up to guide him to her.

With a few more movements, she opened her kimono to reveal herself to him. "...crawl on all fours, so I can see you how you deserve to be." As he would approach her, she tugged the sleeves of her kimono down, in order to reveal her bountiful breasts to him. "And service me some more."

The intoxicating sight of the smoke pouring out around her lips drew him in like the scent of a flower. The lantern light caressed her body, casting shadows on her skin that caught the eye as he crawled towards her.

"Yes mistress," he said. "This pathetic insect will service you as best I can."

He lowered his mouth worshipfully to the skin of her breast, the sweet clean scent of her skin mixing with the bitter smoke of the tobacco as he ran his tongue along the fleshy curve if her tit, bringing his mouth to her nipple, biting and sucking on it as thought vanished and his mind filled the the scent and feel and taste of her.

Kiku cooed as he worshiped her tits, continuing to smoke. Admittedly, she hadn't given him explicit permission so to suck her tits, but she could allow such a minor transgression to slide. As he suckled like a babe, her foot found his hardened cock easily. Her toes curled around the tip, using her heel to apply pressure to the base of his shaft. Hearing her highest ranked patron cry out in pain was like music to her ears. While he was busy attending to her, she flicked her cold red eyes back to the door that separated her servant's quarters.

"Don't forget to pay attention to the other breast, insect." She slipped her heel down to his balls, apply the harder pressure there that he so craved. She hoped Taro was watching, and see the manner in which she allowed her customers to pleasure her. The Oiran wanted her brutish servant to be angry, to seethe with rage. Even if he never spoke ill to her, she could see it in his eyes. The raw hatred of her. She wanted to be the one he loathed the most in the world.

If shoe could see Taros eyes just then, she would gave gotten everything she wanted and more. Although it might have been hard to tell if the look of burning hatred on his face was aimed at her or Daigo. He'd gotten out a clean set of clothes, but he sat peering through a hole in the wall completely naked, hand wrapped around his cock as he watched her play with Daigo. As he watched, Daigo turned his attention dutifully to Kiku's other tit.

Kiku continued to smoke, allowing him to suck upon her chest until she was done. Once her kiseru was completely used up, she knocked out the ashes into a nearby ashtray, placing it on a low ledge. The smoke from her incense and smoking mingled in the air together, an erotic scent that she seemed to be constantly clouded with. She wrapped the rope around her hand tightly, jerking the Lord away from her breasts.

“Your mouth doesn’t deserve to touch my body….this is the greatest gift in life that you could be given. The ability to touch my body.” Kiku spoke in a low growl, amazingly seductive. She spit in his face, to show him how beneath her he was. As her spittle dripped down his face, she got to her feet, dragging him over to her wide selection of toys.

“What to use on you first….” The Oiran sounded thoughtful before selecting the first toy of pleasure and pain for the evening. “I did pick up this fascinating toy, when the peddler was here last…” She showed off what would pass as a cock cage, constructed from iron. The table was also spread with anal beads crafted from jade and on a silk rope, multiple iron and wooden dildos of varying sizes. There were also crops that were used on horses, that she instead twisted to beat her sub missives. “But unfortunately, your cock is far too hard for such a toy for now. Ah well, for next time.” She laid it back on the table before selecting a jade cock ring.

“Ah. This for now. Will keep you from cumming unexpectedly.” Kiku sounded satisfied. “On your back. So I can fill you up like the worthless bug you are. Completely insignificant.” She smiled, knowing he was just a touch too hard to put it on. This would be painful for him, which she relished.

She spat in his face and he fell to the floor.

He was already reeling from the cock cage, from the thought of giving her such total control of himself. His mind concocted wild fantasies of how life would be locked up that way, of how he would go through his day locked away, with her holding the key. He'd heard of such devices before, but he'd never thought to see one, and just the sight of her holding it to threaten him sent his mind reeling.

And then she spat in his face. The swift, casual gesture of contempt slammed into his reeling mind like a hammer and he could no longer control himself. He fell to the floor, shuddering, utterly crushed and yet knowing there was farther to go, deeper pits she could and would drag him down. He rolled on his back as ordered and stared up at her. She looked like a giantess, holding the sadistic ring over him as he looked up at her. As she lowered the ring to his cock, he knew she was going to hurt him.

"Thank you mistress," he said. 'Thank you for treating me like I deserve."

“Now, this may hurt….so enjoy it. You are lucky to have someone like myself, willing to hurt you as you like it.” Kiku bent over, her pendulous breasts swinging, picking up a bottle of scented wisteria oil, the lube that was her calling card at Sakura House. It was very expensive to produce, so few women could afford it. And the crafter only allowed Kiku to purchase the wisteria scent. Now that he was lubed, she forced the cock ring down on his erect cock. When typically applying such an instrument, the cock needed to be somewhat chubby. But as he was fully erect, it would take some work to get it to the base.

“There. Now, that ought to keep you from cumming, my little worm.” Kiku cooed, adoring the pain in his eyes. “Now, lift your bottom. You need your beautiful jewelry, do you not?” As she waited for him to comply, she applied the same oil to the jade anal beads. This would not be the last toy he would have to endure this evening, by far.

"Ahh!" He shouted, as she mercilessly forced the cock ring down his shaft. Even lubed, it hurt more than he'd been prepared for. "Th-thank you, Mistress. Thank you for giving me the gift of suffering for you. Thank you for the agony of your touch. Thank you for ahh! thinking this worthless thing was worthy of hurting for your pleasure."

The cock ring finally snug against the base of his cock, he felt a sense of comfort and accomplishment, as if he'd won a prize. His body and its torment was his gift to her.

His eyes had been locked on her swinging breasts, but when the beads came out they focused instantly on the cruel toy as she rubbed it down. The wisteria event filled the air as she prepared her new torment for him, and he obediently rolled his hips, the tight coarse ropes digging into his flesh as his knees curled to his stomach and he presented his ass to her.

"Thank you mistress," he said. "For the pretty jewelry."

“Very good, worm.” Kiku sat again, between her slave and the table of treasures. With a single, probing finger, she attempting to penetrate him. But he was still so tight, due to excitement, most likely. But, that presented a road block. And in their past evenings together, the Oiran knew his ass was experienced enough to take this easily. His larger dildos, however, were still an issue.

“Loosen up.” The words came harshly out of her mouth. “I’m not wasting any more of my precious oil on you...so spittle will have to suffice.” She spit on his exposed ass for extra lube, and went ahead to use the toy instead of her fingers. “You’re not worth the time it would take to prepare you. So if I were you, and I’m glad I’m not, I would relax your body. Or your own blood will help to lube you.”

Kiku forced the first globe into his ass. There were 8 in all, increasing in size. They represented how many years she had been an active courtesan at Sakura House, adding to their number every year she continued to ply her trade. The first one was no bigger than a pearl, and the final one had the same circumference as a typical rice bowl. There was plenty of silk in between them, so she could choose to only place a few, and leave the rest hanging, to put a dildo in instead of the rest. But to her most trained slaves, they could take it all and then some.

She flicked her eyes up to his face to see his reaction, taking satisfaction at the color of his poor cock. It was turning red, so very swollen. It had to hurt so much, just a drip of pre cum at the tip. By the end of the night, he would be sobbing for her to allow him to cum.

He moaned in helpless misery with every ball that went in. The first strike against him had been her voice, cruel and harsh, putting him in his place again, and oh how he loved it. How he loved her crushing him down, making him small and weak. No, how she knew he WAS small and weak.

"Yes Mistress," he moaned. "I'm not worthy of your oil. Thank you for the gift of ungh your toy in my ass and for the ungh spit you use to make this easier on me than I deserve."

He didn't know the history of her toy. All he knew was that she used to hurt him, to make him crawl for her. He did his best to follow her command, only partially succeeding in relaxing himself, each insertion still incredibly painful.

Kiku managed to insert four globes into his tight ass before deciding to stop. She didn’t want to make him bleed, at least not yet. With the same sinister smile on her painted lips, she picked up a thin dildo, about 8 inches in length. It was carved and smoothed jade, another expensive toy in her repertoire. She sucked it for a moment, making lewd noises, before slipping it into his ass. This would force the balls to be shifted deeper inside of him, in order to make room for the inevitable large dildo or plug.

“What a shame…” Her voice was cold as ice. “Last time you saw me, worm, you took 6 balls. Today, it was a fight to get the fourth one in.” She walked in front of him, chuckling. “You disappoint me. You are worthless, not deserving of the air you breathe. A waste of space.” She slapped his ass, making it sting.

“Crawl around the room. I should parade you out and about, so everyone at this whore house can see what a filthy common pervert their Lord is.” Kiku threatened, more than willing to do so if he displeased her further.

As she sucked the dildo, he pictured for a moment her lips not around the hard cold jade but around his cock, making the wet slurping noises ducking his balls dry. He pictured cumming in her mouth, spraying onto her fave and tits. And then he was crushed under the weight of the guilt. How dare he think those things? How dare something as small as him picture face fucking someone as glorious as her?

"Yes mistress," he said when she called him worthless, still feeling the guilt. When her hand smacked on his ass he hurried to crawl like a dog for her, the thought of publicly revealing his true self too terrifying to even think about.

Kiku watched as her slave walked about the decadent room, loving the sight of the dildo in his ass. He would look much lovelier with a bigger one inside of him, but that would happen in time. She moved to pick up her pipe, using an incense stick to light it as he moved around.

“If you let that toy fall out of you, I’ll force you to clean it with your worthless mouth.” She threatened, wanting him to tighten his muscles up and feel everything inside of him. Kiku followed him around the room, continuing to smoke, exhaling her smoke around him. After he made a lap around the room, she kicked him on his bottom, to put him flat on the ground.

“There we go….roll over like a dog, show me your prick.” Kiku ordered, looming over him.

It was funny. It hadn't felt like the jade dildo might fall out until she made her threat. Then he suddenly felt like it was sliding, like it was going to drop any moment. Clenching around it made the thin dildo feel like an iron rod, the beads like boulders filling up inside of him. She was totally in control, even of the air he breathed as the smoke floated around his head.

Her foot lashed out and sent him sprawling on the floor. How did she make it hurt so much?

"Yes Mistress," he obeyed instantly, rolling onto his back so she could see his dick. Smaller than Taro's, almost as long but thinner, to go with Daigo's slimmer physique. "I'm your dog."

“Your cock wants to spew so badly….look, it’s almost purple.” Kiku informed him, her foot going to step onto his cock again, the soft flesh stroking his engorged member. “Stay like this.” His mistress turned, going to her selection of toys and picking out a medium sized dildo, carved from cedar, polished and varnished.

“Yes, this will do….now, my dog. Suck.” She leaned down to place the cock at his lips, bumping into them. Her foot applied more pressure to his tortured cock, sliding down to his balls to crush them. “This pain will continue until you lube this toy up proper, filthy cur.”

Back
Top Bottom