Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Star of Sakura House (Poppy x Crushedbyheels)

Poppy

Star
It was a beautiful spring day, and the cherry blossoms were in full bloom. Of course, this was hard to tell from Yoshiwara. The heart of the pleasure district in Edo was a place where women worked at the task of selling their bodies. This was a place where very few women wished to be. Most had been sold to the various houses in order to pay for their family’s debt, typically when they were young children. Then they were thoroughly trained until the age of 15, when they could start to work to pay off their debt. But the debt of living, not working, for so many years added to the initial debt meant that most women stayed there working for their entire lives.

Of course, there were a few girls who managed to convince a client to buy out their contract. When that happened, they became the man’s wife or a member of their harem. Of course, the girls that actually managed to work through the debt and leave the life of a prostitute behind, got married to men of lesser means and had to return to selling their bodies in order to pay the bills. It was rare that a woman managed to earn enough to buy her own freedom. When it happened, it was the Oirans who tended to manage to complete such a task. They were the highest trained of the prostitutes, earning the title of courtesans. They knew had to perform all sorts of entertainment, along with providing their bodies for pleasures that some men would kill for.

In Sakura House, Kiku was the highest ranked Oiran, having obtained the title by age 18. Of course, it helped that her skills in bed were legendary. She had been the subject of Ukiyo-e paintings, and countless ballads. Men travelled from all over the country for the chance to spend a night with such a talented woman. She had earned enough money to pay back the brothel ten fold, but she still insisted on staying. After all, she knew no other life.

Kiku had no family, having lost her family in an attack from the Inoue clan. Kiku had been sold into Sakura House by a man who came to her Kikkawa clan village, searching for children to sell for profit. She was regarded as a remarkable beauty, due to her strange red eyes. The man knew he had a profitable child, and quickly went to Edo in order to sell her in Yoshiwara. So she had nothing to return to. As she had been at Sakura House since she was seven, this was all that she knew.

Due to her high status, she was not required to go to the front porch of Sakura House, to lure in customers. The women had to sit behind bars all day, attempting to entice customers, to try to find one willing to spend some money and time on them. If they dared to act sad about their lot in life while out representing the house, they were punished harshly and had extra fines tacked on for this disobedient nature. A house could even choose to sell a troublesome girl into a lower house, but such a thing rarely occurred.

Kiku was so popular, that the Mother of the House gave her a personal room, a former banquet room, in order to ply her trade. It was lavishly decorated, thanks to the various gifts from her patrons. There were fine instruments in order to entertain her customers, and plenty of beautiful kimono for her to choose from. Her furniture in the room was of the highest quality, having been a gift from her most generous patron. There was a small room off to the side, the quarters for her personal servant. Some of her customers had begged to pay for her, to marry her, but she refused them. Living a life like this gave her the freedom she wanted. Kiku didn’t have to answer to a single person. And one day, the Mother of the House would appoint her as Mother if she continued on such a path. After all, her looks would fade one day, but her wit would not.

The star of Sakura House was in her mid-twenties, and appeared absolutely bored with life. She was dressed in her most lavish and colorful kimono, wearing them in many layers. The designs and colors were suitable for the spring season, a scattering of sakura blossoms on a black background. A crane was on her obi, which tied in the front in order to help her patrons gain access to her body. Her hair was impeccably done, lacquered finely thanks to her weekly hair stylist appointment that she had just attended at the beginning of the week. The hair ornaments in her hair were beautiful, and expensive enough to purchase the freedom of at least two girls in her House. And to think, Kiku had an entire jewelry box filled with such priceless ornaments.

Kiku was currently smoking her kiseru, using a neck pillow to support her elbow, hand resting on the side of her face as she laid in her room. She only had ony appointment that evening, with her most generous patron. Whenever he visited, she was certain to take the day to prepare, as he was a handful to manage. As she did her best to relax, she had to wonder where her servant was, wondering what the man was doing. He was the only servant in the entire House that was a man, but Kiku had wanted it that way. After all, if he would ever be tempted to sleep with any of the women here, he would be punished harshly by his mistress.

She tapped her kiseru into a small container to the side, emptying the ashes. Whenever he appeared from the menial task he was certainly performing, he needed to be punished. After all, he was fortunate enough to have his own room attached to hers. That meant that he needed to be on call, every day, until he could possibly purchase his own contract from her. The dark haired beauty sighed, obviously irritated as she suppressed a yawn.

Taro had been nothing until he met his Goddess. His parents had died when he was very young, in some battle or bandit raid, he didn't even remember. They hadn't been much even then, farm laborers living in some pathetic shack that burned along with everything else. Taro found himself young and orphaned, alone on the streets, making his way by wandering and taking whatever work he could, usually the kind of work no one else was willing to do. He'd been working at a butcher's, carrying loads of offal, when his Goddess had found him. He had his own room for the first time in his life, he ate better than he ever had before. His Goddess had reached down into the dirt and raised him up.

He hated her.

Every year he scraped together enough money to buy himself free. Once he'd gotten a little money above survival to work with, it turned out he had a gift. At gambling, at making deals, at talking fast and walking away with fuller pockets than he'd started with. He'd made his money the second year he served her, ready to walk away, to leave her sadistic imagination behind him and use his new found skills to make his own way in the world. He could do it. He knew he could. He was sure he could. And then his money would disappear. Some of it, even, in gifts to her.

Because he loved her, too, in some horrible sick way, and hated her for making him do it.

He wasn't very tall, but he was extremely fit and muscular. His arms and stomach rippled, his chest was bulky and powerful, in a way that attracted the eyes of women on the street when on display. And it WAS on display, because it was far too hot to haul the cart all the way back to the house fully clothed. He was naked from the waist up, sweat pouring down those eye-catching muscles as he pulled the cart along. His face was handsome, in a rough kind of way.

He dropped the cart at the door, panting. Something in the back of his mind was nagging at him. His Goddess must want him, some sixth sense always told him when she did.

That bitch.

He wasn't sure if he meant his Goddess or the Mother, who'd sent him on the errand in the first place. Suppressing a curse, he hurried still covered in sweat and dust to his Goddess's room, stopping just before he entered to walk in humbly like a servant, head bowed.

"Forgive me Mistress," he said, stepping in. "But I was sent on an errand by the house mother."

Before her faithful servant could even slide open the door, his stench announced his arrival. For all of the dirty things that Kiku engaged in, she preferred to be clean. While most girls had to schedule their visits to the communal bath in Sakura House, she could go in whenever she wanted. And typically, that involved kicking her fellow courtesans out and bringing her servant in to help cleanse her. The red eyed girl would force Taro to clean every inch of her body, including her toes. Sometimes, when she was feeling particularly vindictive, Kiku would even have him service her pussy after taking a customer. Her customers paid high prices, and they expected to cum inside of her. So she would force Taro to use his mouth to lick every little bit of a higher ranking man’s cum out of her.

As he bowed low and reverently, she made a face, sitting up to admonish him. “You reek, Taro. Mother sent you off on such a task?” She wanted to say something in regards to Mother using her personal servant, but she couldn’t. Not if she wanted to retain her position as Mother’s favorite. After all, there were plenty of ears in the House, from the servants down to her fellow prostitutes. And they were all looking for a way to get ahead of her. Instead, she pursed her lips, thinking the unkind thought to herself.

“I can’t have you stinking up my private quarters, I’m taking my highest ranking patron later, and he’ll smell your sweat.” She covered up her mouth with a sleeve covered hand. “Come, help me up, Taro. Let’s go to the baths and get you cleaned up, in order to serve me. I can’t believe you’re such an oaf…” Her eyes wandered his body, liking the muscles he developed. Honestly, he could easily overpower her. Kiku had no strength whatsoever. But, she was the one in charge.

"I'll have to light my best incense to get rid of the smell, it's a shame I have to waste it on someone like you, who can't even enjoy it properly." Kiku continued to speak down to him, even as he helped her to her feet. She pulled out the folded cloth at her breast, using it to wipe her hand clean of his touch.

"Yes Mistress," he said, gritting his teeth. If any man had spoken to him like that, he'd have broken their jaw. If any other woman had spoken to him like that, he'd....he didn't even know what he'd have done. He wouldn't have stood for it, that was certain. Her words were like daggers in his gut, cruel and cold as ice. But as he helped her up, feeling her slender arm in his powerful, muscular hands, he never even considered harming her. He hated her, gazing in longing at her beauty, and he hated the way his whole body thrilled at the thought of going to the baths with her. "I should be clean for you, and for the clients. Thank you for wasting your precious incense on me."

He couldn't make himself blame her for cleaning herself off. He WAS a sweaty mess, after all. Though considering what some of her clients did to her...

There was that thrill again. And that little possessive, jealous twinge he always got when she was going to see a client, especially a regular. How could he hate her and want her so much at the same time?

"Lord Daigo is coming today?" he asked, humbly as he could manage, as they made their way to the baths. The room was empty, just steaming hot water floating into the air as they stepped inside. "It's not his usual day."

Kiku lead the way, loading up her kiseru again and smoking it as they went. She didn't care that as they walked, she was blowing the smoke in his face. The way how she walked across the tatami mats in her heavy robes, it looked as if she floating with the way she glided. Honestly, there had been many in the House who accused her of being a demon. Her attitude and red eyes certainly didn't help to dispel the rumors. A part in her reveled in the rumors, as they simply helped to build up her mystique.

Since it was essentially mid day, all of the lower class courtesans had to be out on the porch, attempting to attract customers. Business was always slow in the afternoon, but picked up in the evening. There were many nights in Sakura House where the evening turned to early morning, and there was still a line of customers out the door, wanting to see their favorite girl. Due to this, the baths were empty. A servant was waiting outside the door, one of the younger girls who was recently purchased. The Oiran asked of her to bring a change of robes in for her servant, the child bowing and rushing off quickly. Kiku was careful to put out her pipe and put it away in her sleeve upon entering, not bothering to move to help him, instead staying a distance away and watching him.

"Rinse yourself off. Be certain to scrub every inch of your body until it's red." She gave orders in her matter of fact manner. "And when you're done, you can soak for a minute or two, but no longer." Kiku was planning on standing there the entire time, to make sure he bathed to her specifications. "Spread your legs, and be certain to wash your disgusting bottom, lest it stink up my rooms. It seems the Lord is in need of my attentions....I suppose he finds his role in life to be very stressful."

No matter how many times he was naked in front of her, he couldn't get used to it. Those red demon eyes seemed to strip deep inside of him, making his nakedness feel all the more vulnerable. As he peeled off his pants to reveal his thickly muscled legs and, more importantly for her enjoyment and his embarrassment, his low hanging cock. He stepped into the steaming water, feeling it up to his knees before her last instruction.

"I can wash my..." he stopped and took a long, deep breath. "Yes Mistress, I'll be clean for you. Watch carefully."

He grabbed the soabs and cloths and began to work, lathering his muscular body. The way she stared at him gave him chills, made him feel weak and small. He'd almost say like a child, but there was nothing childish about the thrill she poured through his body. Nothing childish with how his cock hardened under her gaze. He tried to hide it by plunging into the water as quickly as he could, but the water was clear and hid nothing. So, like always when she did this to him, he used it.

If she wanted to look, he'd give her a show. The lathering became a game almost, a dance for her, showing off his body. After all, she had to enjoy looking at his body didn't she? Even as that evil red scare stripped him to the soul, she'd chosen him and used him, she must like what she saw. He lathered his muscular body, his ass, and the shaft of his cock, showing himself off for her, but never daring to look her in the eye.

Kiku's eyes roamed over his body, silently appraising him. She had used him frequently for her own pleasure, especially when her patrons wanted too much of her and gave her nothing in return. Taro was always there, silently waiting in the adjoining room, for her beck and call. No matter how outlandish her demand, he was always willing to apply himself to the best of his abilities. As she watched, a pale hand reached up to touch the comb in the center of her elaborate hair decoration. It had been one, beautifully engraved with peach blossoms, given to her by Taro as a gift. Perhaps in another life, things could have been different for them. But in this life, he was beneath her, and there was little he could do to change that.

She watched as he preformed for her, breath hitching in her throat. He was irresistible like this, getting clean. As she watched him preform, the girl slipped back in with the simple cotton robe for Taro. Instead of slipping out, as quietly as she came, she stayed to watch. Kiku spun around to face her, scowling, and striking her across the face. What Taro was doing was for her eyes alone. The small girl cried out and ran away, dropping the robe on the ground. Kiku grimaced, bending over to pick up the robe and allowing him to glimpse her ample cleavage.

"Very good....I'll waft some incense over you that the Lord enjoys, in order to truly mask your disgusting smell." Kiku demeaned him. "You must have came from fisherman stock, because you sweat the smell of rancid fish. Remember how lucky you are to be here, and show your gratitude.....I want you to keep soaping up your cock. Get it very clean, Taro."

She used him, degraded him, and then she slapped another woman for even looking at him.

The girl was Mitsu. He'd seen her staring at him before. A lot of the girls did, though they all knew better than to do more than that and he knew better to encourage them. She didn't really deserve the slap, but it sent a thrill through his body when Kiku hand struck her all the same.

His eyes locked on his Goddess's cleavage when she bet over, hungry for every inch of her glorious body they could find, but what made him tremble was the posessive way she banished the servant girl. Because in the end, however much it felt like he hated her, he was hers. She might not be his, but he was hers, and there was nothing in the world he could do about it. And right there, with her glaring down at him, he wasn't sure he wanted to. He'd despise her later, when she made him do something cruel, when she was wrapped in Lord Daigo's arms, when she did one of a billion things to make his life a living hell, but he'd come back to her too, and he hated her because they both knew it, and because it made him love her all the more.

He didn't speak on her command, just lay back in the water to give his Goddess an unrestricted view and began to wash his cock, lathering and pumping it, making sure she saw him slide his soapy hands over every inch of it, making ti grow as hard and long as he could. It wasn't hard, her insults always inspired him. Before long he was soaking and jerking at a long, thick, rock hard cock, the embarrassment of his exposure lost in the aching need to please his mistress.

Kiku's eyes weren't straying away from him for even a moment. She approached him across the floor, going to take a seat on the edge of the tub and get a front row view for the show. She seemed entranced by his hard work, having always found his body to be pleasing to the eye. In a life where she had so little control, Taro was a man she could control completely. His entire existence revolved around her, and she found that to be addicting. She licked her painted lips as she watched his cock grow, turning a red shade thanks to his hard work.

"That's good Taro....keep going." Kiku encouraged him, a grin on her lips as she watched him pleasure himself. "You must tell me before you reach your peak....I want to make sure that you deserve to." Her small hand dipped into her collar, tugging her collar to the side slightly to reveal the pale flesh of her collar bone to him. It was a small act, but meant to encourage him onward, to give him something to spur him forward.

"Yes Mistress," he said hoarsely, no longer bothering to pretend he was washing but gripping his cock and jerking it with sharp, swift strokes. He wondered, not for the first time, how he'd ended up under her control. Not how he'd gotten the job as her servant, how he'd reached a place where he would so willing masturbate for her on command. How he'd become hers, and she'd become his Goddess. But his mind didn't wander far, not with her promising to reveal her body again. Not even though he knew any pleasure he got from her would have to be paid for. She was fully as sick and twisted as the most horrible of her clients, and he was always her favorite guinea pig for whatever nightmarish game she'd come up with.

The thought was more than a little exciting, which probably answered how he'd become hers. He was twisted too.

The head was more than red, it was starting to turn purple, when he finally called out.

"I...I'm going to cum soon, Mistress," he managed.

While he continued to beat his cock, she had casually began to lift up her sleeve. Doing so would reveal her delicate wrist, turning it over so he would get a good look of the underside. Kiku then took the sleeve all the way up to her shoulder, her other arm going to trail down her own flesh. She could touch herself as much as she wanted. But Taro? Not without her express permission. And very rarely was such granted.

As he revealed that he was to cum soon, she darted her hand under the water. She moved to grip his balls, which were heavy with his seed that he needed to release. Kiku tugged on them firmly, knowing that the sharp pain would keep him from cumming. There was a twisted smile on her lips as she watched his face, to see how he would react. "If you cum right now, you'll be taking my sharpest toy in your ass as punishment....but, I bet you would like such filthy things, wouldn't you, Taro?" She wasn't going to let him cum right then. Oh no. She was going to make him wait, force him to listen to her fuck her client later that evening. And then, perhaps if he was very good, she would rub his cock to orgasm with her feet while he sucked her pussy clean of seed.

Taro choked back a scream as she tugged his balls. He knew, KNEW she was going to do something cruel to him, but it hadn't done any good. He'd been too busy watching her body, watching her peel the kimono sleeve back to reveal her bare skin, watching her caress herself. She'd twisted his mind again, and he'd fallen for it. Just like always.

"Of...course not....mistress," he managed, slowing down the pace of his jerking off. But since she hadn't told him to stop, he kept going. Part of the cruel trap he'd fallen into was that the more she degraded him, the harder a time he had pulling himself out of it, and her cruel smile and clutching fingers were drowning him in a deep well of pure subspace.

She allowed him to continue stroking his cock, pleasing himself. Her hand still gripped tightly to his swollen balls, flexing her grip once every few seconds to feel how his balls slipped in her tiny hand. It was in moments like this, where she was causing such pain but absolute pleasure, that she felt any pride in her work. She giggled at the sorry state he was in, gripping harder.

"You're lucky that I even touch you with my hands, you know that, don't you? You're not deserving of any of this, you ought to be dead. You're lucky I came along when I did." She drew her hand back, moving to slap his engorged tip. "Stop pumping your cock. I want you to serve me for the rest of the day, aching for your release." She stood up, going to dry her arm off on his clothing before setting it on the edge of the tub.

"I'll put a toy in you, to remind you of your place. And if you dare to cum without me knowing, you know I'll find out...your cum always stinks so much." Kiku moved towards the door, back to him, glancing over her shoulder.

He jerked as if she'd stabbed him as her hand struck the tip of his cock. She really could just pick him up, twist him, mold him in her hands like clay. When she released him he collapsed back in the bath, panting heavily, hands lifted far away from his cock. It was still rock hard, fat and purple headed and throbbing, desperate for release. Her warning of a toy made him nervous, but he'd taken her toys before and right then he was too shattered and shocked to raise any objections. He was almost to broken to speak, until he realized that could put him in even more trouble.

"Yes Mistress," he said, pulling himself out of the tub and reaching for a towel to dry himself off. After all that, his night had only just begun.

----------------------------

Daigo was a very, very, powerful man.

He was the son of a powerful man and a powerful woman, both from powerful families, which had BEEN powerful families for generations. he had every reason to believe his family would be powerful for generations to come. Even as the second son, Daigo had a level of power and responsibility in local government most people could only dream of. And twice a week--three times this week--he ran away from all of it and hurried to Sakura House to hide.

Physically he wasn't very powerful. He was tall and elegant, so handsome he was almost pretty. His body was athletic but slender, and he'd never had much skill with anything more physical than running, and sometimes it felt like his mind was just as weak. That all the responsibilities of tradition and family and his position were crushing down on him, ready to crush his head open like an egg. It felt like all his power was killing him, eating him from the inside out...except in Sakura house. Except when he was with Kiku.

Daigo wasn't happy to see her servant waiting on the steps. The brutish, overly muscular peasant always made Daigo uncomfortable. Luckily he didn't seem to talk much, and the hulking ape just led him to Kiku's chambers and left, leaving the tall elegant lord to step into the only place he felt safe--Kiku's presence--on his own.

Kiku was waiting on her patron for the evening, sitting up, prepared to receive him. She had sent Taro down to fetch him, a common task for him. Of course, after escorting the Lord to her rooms, it was then Taro’s task to become invisible. A servant girl waited outside the room instead to fetch anything that might be needed. But Kiku was a very careful in setting up the room to suit whichever guest she was seeing that evening. So the servant was very rarely used, unless hot tea or more sake was requested.

The Oiran had ensured that a small table of food was set up, all of Lord Daigo’s favorites. If he was coming to see her for a third time this week, she had a feeling that there had to be something wrong. And he could be in need of some comfort. Her shamisen was close at hand if he would enjoy some music before they would get into the intimate parts of the evening.

Lord Daigo was the sort of man who adored to be dominated and put in his place. However, Kiku knew she couldn’t treat him the saw way she treated Taro. She still had to respect his station in life. But, to Kiku, there was nothing sweeter than hearing Daigo’s moans of pleasure as he was typically tied up with rope and she stepped on his weeping cock with her delicate feet. To help this, another table was laid out with her favorite toys, including the ones that the Lord favored.

At the sound of the door opening, Kiku got in position to bow to him, having to respect that he was a higher rank than her in life. “Good evening, My Lord. Please, leave your worries at the door and come into your dream.” She spoke sweetly, using a tone she never used to Taro.

"Thank you," he said, a little uncomfortable. She had to bow to him, of course, but after the time they'd spent together it still felt odd. The feeling was heightened all the more by the table resting beside her, the one with all the instruments of pleasure. And to Daigo, even the instruments of pain were I arguments of pleasure. He felt the tension fall out of his bodfy as he closed the door behind him, shutting out the world and shutting himself in with her. He signed and put his face in his hands, trying to rub the last of the tension out of his teyes. "Thank you, really. I nerd the dream more than ever tonight. And please, the door is closed, there's no need to bow to me. You know that."

He sat down across from her, the table of dainties between them, and settled in. As always he was dazzled by her, by her power and her beauty. She should have been a queen, or at least a woman of some station. If she was, he would have already married her. If she'd have taken him. He pictured himself groveling at her feet as he proposed, crawling g u derbthat cruel stare, her feet pressing him into the dirt. But if course it was ridiculous. Especially now.

"I'm getting married," he said, reaching for a bowl on the table. "She's got a face like a dog and a personality like a viper, but her family and mine made an arrangement. The only good news is I'll almost never see her. And..."

And I wish it was you, he didn't say.

"And I needed some time with a woman who..." He struggled for the words. "Who knows me. I think you're the only one who really knows me."

She straightened up, happy to no longer bow. From this point on, the power dynamic was reversed. Kiku would be the one in charge, her crimson eyes taking in his form, as if she were assessing him. The woman took in the sight of his distressed face, as she listened silently to his words. She changed her position, so that she sat on her bottom, her dainty bare feet visible. Her toes were painted the same shade as her eyes, preferring the vivid paint to be on all her nails. Kiku knew how he craved to be put in his place by those very feet, so she granted him a few moments to view them.

“That is a shame.” Kiku lamented, going to prop her elbow up on the neck pillow, putting the side of her face in the hand. To some, she might have appeared bored or disinterested. But in reality, her eyes were trained on her prey, waiting for the moment when she could attack. She was thoughtful enough to allow him to enjoy some food, having eaten before he arrived. After all, he would need his strength in order to make it through the session she had planned with him.

“But, you must look at it like this. All you have to do is fuck her until she bears you an heir.” Kiku advised, wanting to smoke but knowing she ought to wait. There was nothing more rewarding than tying the Lord up, filling him with her instruments of pleasure and then sitting on the small raised dais in the room. From there, she could have a smoke and watch him squirm in pleasure. “After that, you don’t have to waste any of your precious time with your bitch.”

Her lips curled in a polite smile. Oh yes. She did know him. The prostitute knew how he craved to be dominated, to be controlled. To be stepped on and told that he was nothing. In due time, that would all happen tonight. But for now, she waited. The wait could be the sweetest part, after all.

He had the feeling of a rabbit being stalked by a fox. Or being mesmerized by the eyes of some huge snake. As the tension of his life outside drained out of him, he was suddenly aware of the other tension, of the pressure of her gaze on him. He could almost feel the thought running through her mind, her wicked imagination running so close to his own fantasies. It was what he had come for, but it still terrified him. He always found himself sitting down across from her, babbling, trying to put off his inevitable submission to her, even thought he craved it. Maybe because he craved it.

"Maybe I'll think of you," he told her. "That way I can at least get hard. But the considering the boring, stiff way I'll have to bed her it would never work."

His eyes strayed down to her feet, instruments of pleasure and pain all by themselves, and he trembled. And like always, he sudden;y had to provoke her into action.

"But then again I'm a Lord," he said, pulling himself up arrogantly. "Someone as important as I am has responsibilities."

Kiku did her best not to laugh too hard at his suggestion of thinking of his mistress instead of his wife to be. If he thought that he was the first person to use that line on her, he was wrong. At times, she wondered just how many men's wicked fantasy she happened to be. When they beat their dicks, did they imagine her warm mouth on his as the reward she occasionally doled out? The dark haired beauty couldn't spend too much time with her own thoughts, instead, listening to the way he spoke of himself.

"Oh, you are right there." Kiku sounded as if she agreed and was willing to kiss his ass like countless other nobles. She enjoyed it when he pretended to have a backbone. It made breaking him down into nothing, again and again, just so much more fun. "And your responsibility is to me. Crawl over here, on your hands and knees, and worship my feet, my Lord." Even if she used the correct term of respect, the way how she said the words was no different than when she mocked her servant.

He fought the urge to lunge for them, to crawl instantly in front of her, but something playful and masochistic made him hold back. He loved being broken down too, loved feeling her destroy him over and over again, drag him back to his hands and knees where he was certain he really belonged. So he stared at her feet, but he didn't reach for them at first. He opened his mouth to say something, some other arrogant declaration of his superiority, but the words caught in his throat. Maybe on another day he could play that game, a day when he was feeling stronger, when the responsibilities outside his mistress's presence hadn't worn him down so much.

But that evening, after a few minutes of hesitation, he leaned forwards and crawled across the floor to her like an animal to worship her and lowered his lips to her painted toes.

"Doesn't that feel good, my Lord." She had been prepared to respond to any smart comments with her decisive cruelty that seemed the attract men to her. She watched him worship her feet, providing her with the praise that he so dearly needed. "You're precisely where you need to be...beneath me. Worshiping me." Kiku's narrowed eyes observed her plaything preforming his duties, just as she requested.

"Very good...." As she spoke, she used one foot to tip his chin up, spreading her legs and parting her kimono. As he would make his mouth up to her pale leg, right under her knee, he would see her most secret chamber displayed for him. She didn't bother wearing panties, knowing that she needed quick and easy access. When it was too hard to continue to guide him with her foot, she reached her hand down, tangling it up in his hair.

"Now my Lord, why don't we play your favorite game? Care to find my pearl?" She asked of him, spreading her legs to give him a clear shot of her wet pussy. The pearl in question was her clit, and was a game she knew he adored. "No using your fingers...just your mouth."

"Yes," he said, running his lips against her soft, warm skin. Her voice filled his mind, drowned out all other thoughts. "I need to be beneath you."

He was happier beneath her than anywhere else. All he had to do now was obey. Sher owned him, she ruled him. There was responsibility, no pressure, only her pleasure, and his in serving her. Her praise thrilled him, and surrendered to her utterly, letting her guide his head between her legs.

"I live to worship you," he told her.

The warmth and scent of her body washed over him as he extended his tongue, pressing the tip between her Luis and sliding it up, up until he caught the bottom of her clit. He twirled the tip of his tongue around d it and leaned I to plant a sift, warm kiss, then another, then with a third he began to suck gently on her pearl, worshiping her with his tongue

"So very good, my Lord....after all, this is precisely where you deserve to be." Kiku moaned as he licked her sensitive pearl. For his efforts, he would be rewarded with a flood of her juices. "This is the only throne that you deserve....worship at it." She tossed her head back, enjoying the sensations. For all of the times they played the pearl game, he was quite an expert at it. Her pussy was deliciously juicy, and she maintained a short, soft amount of hair on her sex.

As she looked back, she glanced to the door that was the only thing keeping Taro's room from being open. A part of her hoped that he was in there, having no where else to really go with business picking up in the house. And he was forced to hear her, watch her be pleasured by another man. In the past, she had seen him spying before and punished him harshly for his transgressions. Kiku moaned loudly, wanting him to hear her, wherever he was.

"Very good, my Lord....you found the pearl so quickly this time." She kept her hands on his head, to guide him as she enjoyed his efforts. When she felt herself drawing close to release, she pulled his head away and up. It was nice to see the confused look on his face, not wanting to reward him with her orgasm. Not yet, at least. Her juices were dripping down his chin, and she pulled him close, licking it up and pushing him onto his back. She never kissed her clients that she dominated. They weren't worthy of such affections.

"Look, my Lord....your cock is so hard." Kiku's voice had a disparaging tone to it, as she stepped over to him. With both of her hands on the hem line of her robes, she kept her robe up to her hips, giving him a good view of her moist pussy. And at the same time, she pressed her foot onto his crotch, applying the pressure he craved the most to his balls first. "Mmmm....I think today, I will bind you with rope over your clothing. Of course, I'll have to leave your cock and balls out for fun. Would you like that? To be trussed up?"

Daigo had no idea he was being used to torment another man, far too focused on his own submission and degradation. Her tongue along his fa e, cruel and feral, making him feel worthless. Like nothing more than the toys she had lined up for them on the table. He fell to the ground like an abandoned folk and stared up at her, a giantess waiting to crush him. Her foot on Hus cock made him moan, she was grinding him down like dirt.

"Please mistress," he begged. "Please tie me up. Use me. Name me whatever you need to please you. That's all I want, Mistress, that's all I am. Destroy me in whatever way gives you the most pleasure, Mistress."

A smile that would cause most sane men to run in fear crossed her beautiful features. This was percisely what she needed to hear in order to continue his torment. Kiku needed to know that when she dominated a man, that he was willing to submit fully. That his own pleasure didn't matter, only her own. If he were to receive any pleasure, it would be at her very generous offer. She moved her foot up to the shaft, applying more pressure, until her foot was flat on his cock. She couldn't cause this much discomfort to his balls, lest she cause him to be unable to sire children.

"Oh, my pet." This was the nickname she switched to in order to put him in the correct mental space to completely submit. "Tell me how worthless you are, and lucky to be in my presence." Her cruel eyes were trained on him as she pressed his cock down as hard as she would, putting her full weight into the movement.

Back
Top Bottom