Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darron x bible black characters

Status
Not open for further replies.

datsuto

Planetoid
Darron harness is a 6ft four young man who has black hair and brown eyes and being part demon his eyes becomes blood red eyes with a slit iris whenever he has sex or uses his powers and he has a muscular build and he wears the standard uniform of the acadamy and he has a monster cock about ten inches long and he wears glasses

Darron is a kind caring young man who is shy but perverted always daydreaming about sex but he does not have sex with a woman by force but he does wish he will have sex sometimes and will masturbate in a bathroom at school and he can't stand bullies and will always intervene with bullies picking on someone but without violence unless absolutely necessary.

Darron never knew he was half demon because his dad disappeared and his mother died so he was raised by his uncle on his mom's side and when he turned 18 he was expelled from his previous schools and enrolled In the academy

The rp takes place during the time of after kaori saeki becomes a teacher and darron actually meets saeki after school hours and she seduces him and has sex with him in exchange for his semen and him joining her occult and her and her occult all have sex with him

Darron has unlimited stamina and semen and is a fast learner he can learn anything instantly for example when darron and saeki had sex he quickly learned how to thrust harder and how to please a woman

My limits are no gore but blood is allowed and that's about it oh and no vore either I can write a small descriptive starter and one or two lines

Oh I also forgot you gotta chose your character it can be Jody saeki or any female character or all of them or a small group

Ok if anyone is interested dm me please bye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom