Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

M x F Request Thread, Werewolves, Fandoms and More!

Miss Alexandra

Planetoid
Hi there, My old request thread got buried a while ago, so I decided to start a new one.

First off, my kinks: Feet and foot play, transformation, being dominated. These all of course subject to being relevant to the story line. I'm a story first, smut second person. I prefer to RP vie PMs but threads aren't out of the question.

Werewolves:

The first moon: One of us has been a werewolf for a while and the other is newly bitten and preparing to transform for the first time.

Immunity: My character is a werewolf and in search of a cure. Your character is genetically immune to the condition. As we attempt to use your immunity to find a cure, we must avoid being hunted by a pack werewolves eager to prevent a cure from being found.

Not sure title but: My character has accidentally bitten yours. Over the next month I try to make your acquaintance and warn you of what is to come.

The Lady Next Door: Your character is a lonely female werewolf looking for a mate. I live across the hall and you invite me over one night when the moon is full.

I am open to other werewolf ideas.

Non Werewolf Transformation ideas:

The Horseman: A twist on an old colonial-era legend about witches who would transform young men into horses and ride them at night. The only twist is I willingly undergo the change in exchange for a few favors.

Mad Scientist x Test Subject: Your character is a mad scientist who transforms me into various creatures. I'm willing to substitute a witch in place of a mad scientist.

Fandoms:

Harry Potter:

In a Jam? Call Sam! Sam Mullinax is a pure-blood wizard from Savannah Georgia and basically the Saul Goodman of the Wizarding World. He was at onetime a lover to Bellatrix Lestrange, until he got thrown out of Hogwarts for having moonshine in his room. He currently works as lawyer to both muggles and wizards, while being involved numerous criminal enterprises. I would love for someone to play Bellatrix or and OC from the HP universe.

Other:

The Roaring 20s: It's the 1920s and prohibition is in full effect. My character is a cop and yours runs a speakeasy.

The Naughty professor: Your character had caught me cheating on a test. You call me into your office and take off your shoes...

Also open to suggestions based on the above.

Back
Top Bottom