Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Lesbian looking for best guy friend.~ ♥ (FxM Discord!)

What do you like more?~

• Huge Booty

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • Huge Titties

Votes: 41 44.6%

• Total voters

Tiffy

Your Friendly Neighborhood PAWG~
Hi there~! I don't really like to make my threads all that special or flashy, i mostly like to get to the nitty-gritty quickly!

Im looking for someone who is interested in playing a scene with two best friends (15-16 as an age range), who hang out on a slow day after school either at his place or hers. My character will have a girlfriend, and say she's a lesbian. (Your character could be 'gay' if you like! That way they had both respected eachother's orientation till now!) Though I'd like for the boredom to be so bad, that she just asks to play with his huge dick.~

I have a ton of kinks, my favorites being; Pubic Hair, Orientation Play, Big Dicks (More so long, then big. I hate girth, and prefer long slim cute cocks.~), Cheating (specially with taking pictures or recording on a phone), and tons more. <3 I usually discuss kinks on a scene to scene basis.

I only request that you're literate, and atleast post 300-ish words per reply! (Two paragraphs and maybe three are my soft spot.~) Not having a good bit to read each time is a turn off, mostly because you can't fit all that juicy details in one paragraph or less! PM me if interested! I also would like for this to happen over Discord.~

Last edited:
RE: Creative, Weird Smut! Huge Asses or Tits and sluts abound! (MxF/FxFuta) Discord pls?

Bump~!

RE: Creative, Weird Smut! Huge Asses or Tits and sluts abound! (MxF/FxFuta) Discord pls?

Bump~

Bump~!

Bump~!

Bump~!

Bump~!

Bump~!

Bumper~

Bump~!

Bump~

RE: Lewd Game Worlds~! (MxF/FxFuta) Discord!

Bump~!

Bump~!

Bump~!

Bump~

Bump~

Bump~!

Bump~

Bump~

RE: Loving Grandma looking for Grandson~ <3(MxF Discord!

Bump~

Bump~

Bump~

RE: Bombshell Ladies for Femboys~ <3(MxF Discord!

Bump~

RE: Bombshell Ladies for Femboys~ <3(MxF Discord!

Bump~

RE: Bombshell Ladies for Femboys~ <3 (MxF Discord!)

Bump~

Back
Top Bottom