Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sweet Cravings

My SinisterCraving List Below

A Secret Affair

Delilah - Anne Blake (35 years old) Delilah is a stay-at-home mum, who barely see her husband due to work commitments and his own affair with his secretary.

Robert Harry Blake (47 years old)
Robert is a small town lawyer and is having an affair with his secretary

Jason Dean Blake (17/18 years old)
Jason is the only child of Delilah and Robert Blake, he is considered a geeky kid with straight A’s

Your Character (17/18 years old)
Your character has just moved to town and already has a reputation for being the bad boy and has taken liking to Jason, even protecting him from the bullies.

Long Term Storyline, I Look forward to discussing more.

Tension Beneath The Sheets

Sophia - Belle Ross (30 years old)
Sophia is a classy, elegant woman and did I mention also First Lady.

Daniel Charles Ross (38 years old)
Daniel is the president, he is also a busy man, but he does love his wife so he has hired a special forces man to be her bodyguard.

Your Character (30/40 years old)
Your Character is the special bodyguard that has been hired to protect the First Lady

This will be long term storyline and look forward to discussing more

Forgive me Father for I have Sinned (F/F)

Dannie Clark (17/18 years old) Dannie is young girl who is very comfortable in her skin, she doesn’t hide that she likes women, but new girl has Dannie risking it all

Your Character (17/18 years old) Your Character will be the devoted daughter of the new priest and Dannie works out your secret

Another long term roleplay, look forward to discussing with you

Elisheva (20 years old) She is a devoted nun

Your Character (25 years old) could be a few things, A young prince, a knight, Invader, and so much more. This will be set in medieval time.

Long term roleplay, Up for discussion

Back
Top Bottom