Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Love Triangle / Post Apocalypse / A minagrie of delights! (MxF) (Update)

G

groupieluver68

Hello thank you for checking out my thread. I am 27 white with brown hair, boyish face, 6'0"ft tall with many tattoos. I am skinny, blue eyes, both ears pierced, and have been roleplaying for over a decade. I am EXTREMELY and VERY detailed and descriptive can type many paragraphs if needed playing multiple characters. I am into plot driven hook ups so 70% plot/30% smut. I have the body of a basketball player since I used to play for real. I expect the same contribution. I play through pm's. I can get on there more often than I can here and respond multiple times throughout the day. I'm into Reality/Realistic. ALL ROLES CAN BE TWEAKED TO FIT YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCES/ANY KINKS OF YOURS. PLOT BELOW IS ALSO A BASIC FRAMEWORK. I WRITE IN FIRST PERSON.

I also understand that things come up and if you need to take a day or two off please let me know. I will do the same, but I would like to have someone who can respond if possible multiple times a day or at least once.

THINGS I'M NOT INTO
*Fandom
*Animals
*Furry
*Scat/Snuff/Gore/Tentacles
*Superheros/Magic
*Gangbangs
*BDSM (Spanking and Hair pulling is fine)

**NO QUITTERS I WON'T WASTE YOUR TIME I EXPECT THE SAME**

Plot #1
Love Triangle

You and your husband have been married for 9 Years and are high school sweethearts. For whatever reason (Your Choice) you have decided to get a divorce. After the divorce is final you begin to date again. You end up with me and we become a couple. I take you to meet my family and you have once again found love with me. I end up getting you pregnant and we have a kid together. But your husband and you have begun talking again and soon want to get back together and try it for the kids. You break up with me, but we still have a kid together. Torn between the both of us, you get married again to your husband but still hook up with me on the side. We end up having another kid and now you have to decide to stay with me or with your husband.

Plot #2
Apocalypse

Option #1 - Food is scarce...really scarce. And your family is living in a house trying to wait out the apocalypse. One day your house is over run and your mother and you have become separated from your father and brother and fiancee. Weeks go by with no sign from them practically starving and dehydrated. I find you both and help you recovery. I tell you that I am heading to a survivor camp that is MANY miles away and will take months to get there but you both decide to go with me because well I am a survivor and keep you fed, safe, and hydrated. However food and water start to become scarce for even me to find. And you both fear that I will abandon you and live you which I do think about. Your mother convinces you to get me to fall in love with you so that I can keep you both safe until the safe zone. We start hooking up and I begin to fall for you but your mother is noticing that most of the food and water is going to you because well we are an item. Trying to take herself out of the third wheel, your mother begins to seduce me and succeeds once or twice. Now most of the food and water is going to her. Feeling as if you are loosing out it is battle between your mother and you. Who admits that she is trying to get me to knock her up so that I won't abandon you both. But you end up one upping her and we get married and i knock you up despite that fact that you loathe me and find me disgusting for hooking up with your mother too. After the birth we finally get to the safe zone and live together. You're mother and you have a broken relationship but she has married someone in camp. After a year and another kid, your father, brother, and fiancee return to camp. Do you go back to your fiancee and start the life you were supposed to have or do you stay with me and our kids.

OR

You find out that your father, brother, and fiancee are being held hostage by a warlord and you beg me to help you to rescue them. Do you go back to your fiancee and start the life you were supposed to have or do you stay with me and our kids.

Plot #3
Zombie Apocalypse Mother/Son

It is a zombie Apocalypse and we have been surviving for years in our house. You and my father have been trying to have another kid to no avail. Determined to keep the family growing, you guys ask me to get you pregnant. Being a virgin and nervous, I reluctantly agree. We start to hook up for pregnancy and you do. However becoming jealous at the attention you give your new child, your bedroom romps, and how you rocked my world. I keep trying to seduce you and convince you to give dad another child. Eventually you give in and we start hooking up again to give him one last child. We do but overrun we end up leaving and joining a survivor camp. You grow jealous at me hooking up with my new girlfriend and find out dad is having an affair. Wanting to hurt him you seduce me to get pregnant again just so you can hurt him as much as he hurt you.

Plot #4
Succubus Plot
I am a prince and the fifth son in the line to be a king. I am considered the runt of the family and a disappoint to even the king and the queen. I am pushed around and nearly abandoned by the family. Not even the hand maidens wills obey me nor sleep with me. I am a virgin and pathetic, but i have a big you know. I am the joke of the entire kingdom. You are a succubus and a demi-god. You wish not only to be a god but queen of the gods and the only way to do that is to be a "god" on earth. Married to several other kings and have had many children with them. You a temptress and seductress but when angry you are a demon razor sharp teeth and a tail (if you want). You grant my wish to help me become king but are rather repulsed by how pathetic I am and hate me. I fall madly in love with you the more and more we get it on. We gain our way to the top and I hide your secret from the people but many religious groups try to kill you seeing you for what you really are. And when i find out about your husbands I grow jealous and cause war between the kingdoms and my own family. We have many kids together which gains you more power. Do you choose to stay with me and raise the family and kingdom we have, go with your other husbands, or become the queen of the gods?

MY TURN ONS

Yoga pants/leggins, mini skirts, pigtails, Stockings, Garter Belts, lingerie. Being Called baby. Public sex, being watched, being taped, name calling I can get really bad with that. Making out, swapping, sloppy seconds. Visible chest cleavage, forced marriage, forced pregnancy My F-List: F-list - Warning

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom