Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looney World (Kassy & Hereforfun)

Kassyghost

Star
PROLOGUE

It was around the year 2020 when the scientists at CERN finally did what everyone was afraid they'd do, rip a hole in reality with that ridiculous particle collider. The explosion was immense, wiping out several countries in Europe and leaving a portal in it's wake. As it turned out the dimension that was opened was something far stranger than grey aliens or lizard men, instead we came to know these new creatures as living cartoons.

Brightly colored, silly, eternally happy, jovial creatures who's very existence challenged everything humanity believed about physics and the natural world came pouring out into our plane of existence and shook human's beliefs to the core. What was once no more than animated illustrations for young children to be entertained by were now living breathing entities. The military had responded at first with hostility, and who could blame them, they'd opened fire at the first sight of the unreal things, but quickly found out that typical armaments did little to effect these surreal creatures. Bullets, bombs and fire had almost no effect. It was a real conundrum and all efforts were put on hold until the leaders of the world could decide on the best course of action.

Of course they didn't have to wait long, soon an embarrassed from the Toon world emerged, Mortimor Mouse was his name and he was a 3 and a half foot tall black and beige mouse in bright red shorts and yellow bulbous shoes. He walked into our world with a white gloved three fingered hand extended in peace.

He explained that the Toon peoples weren't to blame for this, and that they only wanted to live in peace with the human world. They had beneficial commodities that would aide our world as well, a mercury like substance that could be formed into almost any object, Toon Goo is what it was called. Of course the malleability of the stuff made it highly prized and with the absolutely infinite amount of ways it could be used made it too dangerous for the average man to get a hold of. The Government made it a controlled substance, however you can still get it on the black market in small amounts if the price is right.

Soon the Toons had embassies all over the globe, amusement park style cities each with their own themes. Humans flocked to these brightly colored urban environments with queer architectural landscapes. Mortimer was their default leader and he kept the perfectly wholesome outer appearance of the Toon's a priority. However things weren't as clean and wholesome as he lead on, Toons as it turned out had skeletons in their closets as well and any Toon accused of being anything less that morally pristine might just find themselves being paid a visit by Mortimer Mouse's personal Goon squad.

In order to keep up the facade humans were allowed to visit the Themed Amusement parks and indulge in as much fun as they'd like, however no unregistered humans were to be permitted into the Toons actual world.

NOW

Kassandra Moon was doing her damnedest to try and squeeze into the petite princess dress that wardrobe had painted up for her. "Come on...stupid things are huge, who in the hell would illustrate me with such massive tits?" She asked to the mirror in front of her as she mashed the triple E mamories down into the tiny corset top. "Boobie....give me a paw here, I need some help!" Kassy called out to her faithful sidekick.

From out of the dressing room closet a small, two and a half foot tall adorable teddy bear came toddling out. He was blue with a white belly, two tiny black button eyes and a miniature tail that wiggled while he walked. "Coming Pwincess Moon!" He said in a cute tiny lisping voice.

The small blue bear scaled Kassy's voluptuous form like a tree, getting up to the cleft of her chest and bouncing up and down on her giant cartoon knockers until a resounding pop could be heard and the dress snapped up into place. "I can barely see over them!" She laughed over the bulge of twin Tetons.

"I fink you look beauttyfull!" Boobie said with a big smile on his bear face, still standing atop her breast mound. He reached his tiny blue paw down and started stroking the fur around his pelvis, and the whistle sound signaled a sudden growth of his groin. From out from under the azure blue fur a massive cartoonish cock grew until it was easily as tall as his total height.

"Boobie....Put that thing away, I've got to get out on stage for the afternoon performance. We don't have time to play paddy cake right now!" Kassy said with a playful giggle, she reached up and picked up Boobie under his fuzzy arms and set him gently down onto the ground, his massive phallus bouncing and slapping off the ground below him. His pouting face and big puppy dog eyes staring up at Kassy's exquisite form.

A sudden knock on the cartoon wooden door surprised them both. "You're wanted on stage Princess Moon." an impossibly low voice announced from outside the door.

Kassy reached down, her big breasts smashing into Boobie's snout and gave him a kiss on the top of his blue head. "I promise I'll make you blow your load once I get done with today's performances. Until then you just keep that big thing rock hard for me stud!" Kassy said, looking down as the tiny bear's impossibly big cock stood at attention and slowly turned grey and stone like. "Funny Bear..." She giggled and trotted off out of the dressing room and onto the bright stage lights.

The scene was one she acted out countless times now, She was a princess in the classic sense, her father had given her away to the Goblin King in exchange for gold. This was the big reveal that the Goblin Prince, who'd she'd fallen in love with, reveals that he's actually a human prince in disguise come to rescue her from her capture. She knew all the players well, GK was a 7 foot tall green skinned Toon with a massive nose and huge satellite dish ears. He was a good Toon and a hell of an actor, making many of the Human children in the audience shiver with terror and laugh at him fumbling over his oversized feet. The Prince however, Dirk Dangle was a complete hack, he was handsome as hell, with a block-like square jawline, tiny squinty blue eyes and a quaffed Pompadour haircut, but he couldn't act his way out of a wet paper bag. He was supposed to be the hero of the story, but he constantly flubbed his lines and anytime the big kiss scene happened, he was always trying to stick his tongue down Kassy's throat.

She sucked in her breath and paraded out onto the stage her hand dramatically cast across her brow and all the kids in the audience sighed as soon as she appeared. "OOOH Prince of these green skinned devils, I wish we could run away together." She delivered her line flawlessly and strode over to Dirk, who was covered in Toon Goo makeup making him appear to be a goblin.

Dirk ham-handedly turned to the audience, pulling his mask up so that the kids could see that he was actually a Human prince. "Alas fair Princess Moon, my father is too strict for us to flee, he would send his army after us and we would spend the remainder of our days in his dungeon." Dirk said as he strode over to her and wrapped his arms around her in what was supposed to be an innocent hug, but instead he reached up and grabbed her by the nipples giving them a honking squeeze.

"DIRK....Knock it off!" She whispered, feeling the strain against her overly tight dress, the cartoon fabric was threatening to give way. "But you are the Prince of the Goblins, mayhap you could lead a revolt and take the crown for yourself!" Kassy emoted her lines perfectly even though Dirk was blowing it again.

Dirk was supposed to spin her around in a dance number, but his sword had become tangled in the folds of Kassy's princess dress and when he flung her the resounding tearing sound revealed the horrible truth, Kassy was now standing in her underwear, tits out, and literally bright red with embarrassment while Dirk stood dumbstruck holding the remnants of her dress. The kids in the audience let out a gasp, parents hands shot out to cover innocent eyes and an outcry of rage began to rumble.

All at once the big velvet curtain dropped from the top of the stage, covering every character on stage in it's thick mass. Written in big bubble letters were the words "Please excuse us, we are experiencing technical difficulties!"

"Dirk....YOU IDIOT!" Kassy screamed and started to make her way toward stage right and out from under the curtain. Of course as soon as she popped out, holding her massive breasts under one tiny forearm the stage manager, a crocodile with bifocal glasses and a combover haircut was waiting for her with a pink slip. "Sorry Kass..." He gave his condolences at having to fire her.

"Gee thanks.....For NOTHIN!" Kassy yelled as she stormed off, the pervy Crocodile watched her bouncy ass as she walked away.

Kassy walked back to the dressing room where Boobie was yanking his pud like it was salt water taffy, the mirror now covered in a thick layer of Toon Goo from him masturbating. "I just got fired Boobie....now what are we gonna do? You know what Morty Mouse does with Toons who can't keep a job....They get the ERASER!" She yelled, big shiny tears swelling up in her cartoon eyes.

"I got an idea Kass!" Boobie stood up in the chair and wiped a hand full of Toon Goo off of the mirror. "We can start smuggling the Goo out into the Human world and make a Fortune!"

Benjamin Ryder never understood the appeal of these new Toons that had suddenly appeared in the world and taken it by storm. He was sitting in the audience waiting for the Princess Moon show to start. He let out a sigh as it appeared that the star of the show was going to be a bit late and he glanced down at his watch impatiently. He was here not to see Moon but to see her assistant Boobie. A smirk spread across his face at the name, it was annoying to imagine himself working with someone with such a ridiculous sounding name.

Yet times were tough. He needed the money and the promise of unlimited access to Toon Goo was too good of an opportunity to pass up. Ben had been a dealer on the black market ever since the Toons first came to this world. Despite what Mortimor wanted people to believe he knew that Toons craved alcohol and drugs like everyone else. So when he found out how much money they had, and what they were willing to do to get it, he knew he had found his ideal market. Ben had made his first contact with Dirk. The handsome idiot loved coke, and he sold enough toys to afford a weekly delivery.

Ben's thoughts were interrupted when the crowd reacted to Moon's entrance on stage. Of course Ben had seen pictures of her before, but that woman was even more stunning in person. As Ben watched Dirk hug her in a way that clearly was off script he could not help but smirk to himself, knowing that he might have done the same if given the chance. When Dirk suddenly spun Princess Moon away and accidentally tore off her dress Ben was as shocked as the rest. But where most parents reacted in either real, or mock, shock Ben could only smile. It was a ridiculous idea that a woman shaped like her should be left only to entertain children. She had the goods to do be a worldwide sensation, if only she could let loose.

As the curtain closed and the parents went into panic mode trying to explain what had happened to their children, Ben stood up and made his way to the exit.

Ben was wearing dark blue jeans and a white v-neck shirt that clung to his chest and abs. He had on a black leather jacket that had a few inner pockets that hid most of his goods that he sold to the Toons. As he reached into his pocket he pulled out a vial of Goo that he kept on him at all times. Ben unscrewed the cap and applied the Goo to his hands. After rubbing his hands together he splattered the Goo to his face. It reacted instantly, molding itself over his head and forming a wolf head that oddly resembled the old perverted wolf from the early age of cartoons.

With his mask on it was easy for him to slip past security and into the backstage dressing rooms. He walked by Moon's door just in time to hear her cry out that she was fired. Ben pushed open the door as Boobie came up with the brilliant idea to sell the Goo in his hand. With a smirk on his face knowing that Boobie's job was to convince Moon about the sale all along Ben opened his mouth and said, "Well that is not a bad idea, the problem is you will need someone to get it to the human world. Mortimor does not like his toons themselves selling the goods."

Ben was leaning against the door frame and he nodded to both Boobie and Moon as he waited for Moon to notice him. When she turned in his direction Ben looked her up and down in his wolf disguise. The Goo made his face act like that of a toon, so his eyes bulged out of his head as he stared her from head to toe. "That was quite some show there, I would have paid a lot more than my $20 admission had I have known I would get a chance to see that much of you." He gave her a little wink before heading over to an empty chair and taking his seat. "So what do you think of his plan then? Are you willing to disobey that idiotic Mortimor in order to make some serious cash?"

It was common knowledge among the Toon underworld that no one liked Mortimor. So he figured giving her the opportunity to go against the man who might kill her for something as petty as this would just be icing on the cake. Now that he was in the room he reached up behind his head and grabbed at the back of the Goo mask. He gave it a hard tug and the mask came falling off, landing in a pile on the ground. With a smirk Ben looked at Boobie and said, "I hope that is not the main way you produce that stuff, because i have been putting that on my face for a while now thinking it was clean."

Boobie bear was standing there on the vanity holding a large paw full of Toon Goo and suggesting something not just frown upon, but a crime punishable by eraser. Kassy stared in dumbfounded awe, unable to process what he was suggesting. "Boobs, we can't start smuggling Goo, firstly I'm a cartoon princess and you're a tiny blue bear, we are wildly unqualified and two, if we got caught they send us both to the turpentine pits." Kassy was saying but as she looked up she saw that Boobie was no longer looking at her, which was odd because she was still standing there with her massive jugs out, instead he appeared to be staring passed her just over her shoulder. Kassy spun around to see a big bad wolf standing there in the doorway, she didn't recognize him, and was pretty sure he wasn't part of the stage crew.

As Kassy turned to face him, he acted the part, his eyes bulged and his tongue wagged at the sight of her mountainous exposed cleavage. He complimented her by saying he would've paid double the admission to see her in the buff before walking passed Kassy and flopping down into the chair near Boobie and asking what their plan was.

Boobie's cutesy demeanor dropped away, he reached behind his back and pulled out a big cigar and lit it, puffing it like a gangster, when he began to speak his lisp was gone and he spoke as though he was some big tough thug. "Kass...Kass baby, I don't know what you want me to say. I've been hustling Goo for almost a year now, this fella is my contact on the outside, Ben you wanna show her your true face?" Boobie asked, motioning to the wolf.

When Ben reached up and pulled his toon head off revealing himself to be a human, Kassy gasped, her hands coming up to her cheeks and slapping them, causing her elbows to smash her big tits together with an audible honking sound. When the Handsome human made the joke about having Toon Goo all over his face, a tiny silhouetted audience appeared below them laughing and cheering before fading away again.

"Boobie....You mean to tell me that you've been hanging with skin bags?" Kassy couldn't believe it, her arm went to her forehead like Scarlett O'Hara swooning and ready to pass out. She swirled once dramatically and then collapsed onto Ben's lap, but of course Toon's don't have any real weight so he barely moved.

"Yer being awfully dramatic there Princess....snap out of it. Ben give her a squeeze and wake the sleeping princess up will ya, we got business to discuss." Boobie huffed impatiently and hopped down off of the vanity to the floor where the pile of Toon Goo was. He reached down into the stuff and slapped it into a bag.

Kassy awoke to Ben fondling her goodies, she gave him a big smile and swooned in his lap, "Why Mr. Wolf what big hands you have!" She giggled, sat up, spun around so that she was straddling him. Her massive tits now planted on each side of his cheeks.

"So listen up you two, this nickel and dime shit ain't ever gonna make any of us rich." He said holding up the small bag of Goo. " I wanna pull a heist...a big one....One that will set us all up so we don't have to ever work again. Where's the biggest score of Toon Goo?" Boobie asked.

Kassy's hand shot up into the air like an eager student wanting to answer the teacher's question, her naked form suddenly transformed into a catholic school girl uniform two sizes too small. "Oooh ohhh....I know.....I know." She preened, jiggling her tits in Ben's face.

"Yes go ahead..." Boobie placated her. "In Morty Mouse's house....But that's back in Looney World." Kassy answered, dropping her hand back around Ben's neck and pulling him into her bosom.

"That's right Kassy....Morty Motherfuckin' Mouse......He's got what we want and we are gonna get it. But it ain't gonna be easy see? Morty don't like Toon girls, he's got a fetish for Skin Bags. So here's the plan, you, me and Ben here, are gonna go back to the Human world and get us some Skinny Skanks. Once we've scored some Hot Human flesh we'll take Charlie the Choo Choo back to Looney World and try and infiltrate Morty's compound." Boobie instructed, pacing around the dressing room puffing on his cartoon cigar.

"How am I supposed to go back to the Human world? They don't let Toons out of the Amusement parks unless you've got a Work Visa, and I doubt they'd give me one, not much call for an unemployed princess and her pervert teddy bear." Kassy put in, her hands rubbing up and down on Ben's chest.

"Well, it cost me a dick and a leg, but I got that covered, go look in the closet Kass." Boobie instructed.

Kassy got up hesitantly from Ben's lap and walked over to the closet, she opened it and gasp at what was hanging inside. She pulled it from the darkness and held it out for Boobie and Ben to see. "OH MY GOSH....Where did you get human skin?" She asked as the limp flesh costume hung from the hanger.

"Don't you worry about it....just try it on." Boobie laughed menacingly.

Kassy pulled the suit down and stepped into it, still having to wiggle in order to get it up over her massive tits. "It's a little tight but how do I look?" She asked standing stark nude in her new Human Form.

Ben had to remind himself to make fun of Boobie later on when they were alone. He had never seen him act this toonish since they had started working together. It was something he would never let the little pervert live down. His own reaction to Kassy's shock was a little roll of his eyes before his right eyebrow arched at the honking sound her breasts made. He would have to figure out if that was something she could control, or if he would be hearing that sound every day, as there is no way he would not be playing with her luscious body now that they would be working together.

At her mention of the term 'skin bag' he barely suppressed a smirk. Toons and Humans had been trying to give each other more and more degrading nick names as they years went on, but he was pretty sure they had just won the war with that one. Yet he barely had time to think of a reply before the "Princess" dramatically swooned into his open lap. He let out a single laugh as he reached out and caught her in his arms. She was surprisingly light and he pulled her body up against his to examine her in more detail.

His hand was already reaching out to her right breast as he heard Boobie mention waking her up with a squeeze. He looked up at the annoyed Toon and said, "Boy you are a demanding little fucker aren't you." He reached down and gave her breast a firm squeeze though as commanded. His fingers reached under her white lingerie top to firmly pinch her nipple between his fingers. As he continued to massage her breast his fingers tweaked her nipple back and forth. His other hand went down to her left leg. Gently placing his warm palm on her inner thigh he began to stroke it up and down slowly, brushing his fingers up against the thin fabric hiding her sex from the two men.

When Kassy awoke he noticed her content smile and said, "All the better to please you with my dear." His hands slid away from her goods to let her straddle his lap and instantly moved back to place both hands on her ass cheeks as he gave them a firm squeeze and pressed her body even closer to his own. With her breasts nearly smothering him already he simply leaned his head up to stare into her big round eyes and give her a look that screamed she was the only thing on his mind. His tongue slid out of his mouth as he gave her sternum one slow lick before he began to kiss over her breasts, switching from right to left as he heard Boobie starting to talk again.

Kassy clearly had an idea of where the big score was stashed but it was hard to focus when he felt her tits slapping against his face. He was not complaining of course, his hands were squeezing her ass and by this time had slid under her panties to squeeze her bare flesh as he ground her up against his now rock hard member pressing into her sex. Boobies idea sounded reasonable and Ben did not complain about Boobie supplying the visa. He of course could have forged one, but if the stupid Bear wanted to waste his money on a scheme, then by all means let him.

As Kassy slid out his lap Ben gave a slightly annoyed groan. She had gotten him completely riled up and he had been tempted to forget the meeting and just take her here in front of her friend. Yet she clearly had something else on her mind and money and the possibility of not getting Erased seemed to win over. Ben readjusted his pants and stared at the closet. When Kassy pulled out the skin Ben's eyes swiveled to Boobie. This was no easy feet and he knew that Boobie must have gone to a lot of trouble to get the skin. He now had to wonder if the entire incident that lead to Kassy getting fired was Boobie's idea from the start.

As Kassy tried on the skin Ben stood up slowly and walked over to her. He slowly walked around her, admiring the transition from Toon to Human. WHen he got in front of her again he said, "Well I would still fuck you, hell I would say any straight guy on this planet would give anything to be with a girl like you." To prove his point he reached out and slapped her right ass cheek again, bringing her body up against his and giving her a brief but passionate kiss. When he pulled away his hand was still massaging her ass and he said, "Want to give this new body of yours a test run before we go? Just to make sure everything works in the human world of course." he added as he looked over at Boobie. The man seemed to be on a schedule and he wanted to see how many steps ahead the character had planned.

"So although Kassy here is one of the most stunning girls I have ever seen, she is clearly not Mortimor's type." Ben reached up with his free hand and gave her left breast a firm squeeze. He began to massage it as he talked to Boobie, his fingers once again pinching her nipple as he tweaked it back and forth. "So are you coming with us to the human world since you know what type Mortimor prefers, or would you just want us to grab as many easy skinny bitches as possible and bring them back with us?"

Kassy was so turned on as Ben groped her and smashed his human penis into her sex through the thin cartoon underwear. She'd never been with a human before, sure countless Toons had had her in every way imaginable, but never a handsome human man. Ben was sexy as hell and she wanted it hard, deep inside her. Meanwhile Boobie was ranting on about some masterful scheme, but Kassy almost blanked the whole thing, her cartoon snatch was dripping wet by the time Boobie asked his question and presented her human skin.

Ben had strode over and was touching her new body, feeling things wasn't a Toon sensation, but in her human form tingles were shooting up and down her back as his hands manipulated her new nipples and groped her ass. She opened her legs a little allowing him easier access to her twat and arched her back letting him know what she wanted.

"Kassy is everybody's type....that's just how she was drawn, but we can't take any chances, we'll need skin bag skanks just to be sure, and yeah I'll be going with you two. I can see the way your making eyes at each other and I can't risk you two falling head over heels for each other and running off to some Mexican beach before I get my pay day. I don't have a skin suit but I've got a plan, I think Kassy's about to get preggers with a cute little bear baby, so you two should probably get what ever you wanna do out of the way before I climb up her womb." Boobie stated, puffing the big stoogie and staring, he was in for a show and he was going to enjoy every moment.

"OH GOODIE GUM DROPS!!!" Kassy exclaimed, immediatly dropping to her knees and pawing at Ben's zipper of his pants. "Gimme gimme gimme!" She preened as she tugged at his belt and tried to get at the big human cock waiting for her just inside.

"She's hungry Benny boy....better give her what she needs!" Boobie said, reaching behind his back and pulling out the bag of Toon Goo. He opened it and quickly formed it into a talking pocket pussy. Two big shiny red lips smiled back at him. "Hey there big bear what'cha got for me?" The disembodied mouth asked, and Boobie produced his big furry blue cock again, stuffing it into the cartoon mouth with a moan. "Don't worry about me, I'll just watch!" Boobie said with a sadistic smile toward Ben.

"I want jizz....real human jizz....fill me up!" Kassy pleaded as she pulled Ben's semi-erect cock out and plowed it into her mouth and down her throat, no gag reflex from Toons, she could practically stuff him into her belly.

"Great plan." Ben said sarcastically. In truth that would be the best way for Boobie not to be caught but if it interfered with his ability to plow Kassy any time he wanted he instantly hated the plan. Ben's attention turned back to Kassy as she dropped to her knees in front of him and instantly began to work on his zipper. Ben helped her release the belt as he undid the button of his pants and let Kassy pull the interfering denim to the ground. She was instantly greeted with his six inch growing member, eager to show her what it could really do. Ben looked back at Boobie for just a second as he told him what Ben should do. "Bot you are an observant one Boobie, no wonder she keeps you around."

He gave the bear a sarcastic smile and said, "There is no way I would even acknowledge your presence as soon as Kassy gets to work." He turned back down at Kassy as she told him exactly what she wanted from him. Ben reached down and stroked her hair once, smiling at her as he said, "Don't worry you..." He was cut off as the girl instantly deep throated him. This caused him to let out a surprised but pleasant gasp as his hands went down to her head and he held her in place as he began to rock his hips back and forth.

Within seconds he was rock hard, and his eight and a half inch member glided easily in and out of her mouth. "Fuck you aren't half bad at this." He said with a broad smile on his face. His hands on her head loosened up, she clearly had some tricks left in her book and he wasn't going to stop her from doing what she did best. As he continued to thrust his hips forward he leaned over her, reaching down to grasp her tits with both hands. Ben easily found her hard nipples as he pinched them and pulled, lifting her heavy breasts for a second before letting them drop back down as a wave of pleasure sent his back arching.

He stared down at Kassy and said, "Just remember...I want to tease you to. There is no way in hell you are getting away with just a blow job..." He could feel his member already starting to throb in her mouth. As he bit his lip to keep himself in control he admitted to himself that if Boobie did not accompany them, that he would probably spend the next few days in some hotel room with Kassy attempting to fuck her on every imaginable surface and every position her toon body would allow.

Back
Top Bottom