Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F/Fu looking for F/Fu League Ladies! Inquire within.

Mitharyn

Super-Earth
So after a lot of PMs and RPs falling apart/ never getting past planning phases, let me be clear.

THIS AD IS FOR RP THAT UTILIZES DISCORD FOR REAL-TIME POSTING. DO NOT PM ME THINKING I WILL PLAY IN MESSAGES OR EMAIL. THANK YOU.

So how goes it people? It's been a while since I've been active but I can see that the site has some new blood now ( at least a little) and I'm in the mood for some RP with a leaning towards something more specific so how about you and I talk business, oh reader mine.

As one can possibly tell by my title the setting I am currently thirsting a bit to play in is none other than the one featured and utilized by League of Legends. I'm not looking to play average joes or the like, obviously. I want to play pairings consisting of champions and in particular I am quite fond of the majority of the female champions and have a heavy preference toward any RP's featuring a pair or more of those than anything to do with the vast majority of league's male cast given they're rather boorish compared to their fairly sexed counterparts. That's not to say I have no interest at all in males but for League in particular as a setting and using Valoran as a backdrop etc the male champions really don't interest me too much-- it's a matter of design.

As far as actual roleplay elements go I can say that this is one of those rare, few times where I am not exclusively pushing for story over erotica. I do enjoy a good mix of both and appreciate partners who can competently write for both but Valoran isn't entirely fleshed out and given these are already fairly established and well-know characters I don't feel like very little thing has to hinge on creating some grand and overwrought tale when we can wing it and do something on the simpler side of things and enjoy ourselves. This isn't a dismissal of something story heavy, obviously. I would love it if someone would come to me with a fun little idea given I love lots of intense/dramatic character interaction but this is the one time it really isn't necessary. I'm openin' myself up this time~

And here is where I break it down for folks a bit so buckle up buckaroos because I am sure this is leading to the reason you even clicked the ad.

Champions I enjoy:

Ashe
Sejuani
Evelynn
Xayah
Taliyah
Fiora
Vi
Sivir
Sona
Lux
Katarina

This isn't exhaustive and not at all exclusionary, either. I know there are ones I did not name but I am still pretty open to those as well if you convince me a bit! Honestly I'm mostly open to anything if convinced a bit. As long as we both have fun I don't care much what's going on.

Kinks/Pairings- More Asterisks Means More Enjoyment:

These are listed with no particular rhyme or reason

Futa/Futa****
Female/Futa ***
Female/Female**
Female/Male*
Anal***
Rimming***
Oral ( of any kind) ***
Vaginal**
Strap-ons ***
Pegging ( in Fu/F pairings) ***
Tribbbing**
Breeding***
D/s *
Bondage *
Dubious consent**
Romance*
Breast play**
Lingerie**

And there are of course many things I didn't name that I am quite willing to have a dialogue about.

If you liked what you saw here then by all means hit that PM button next to that name and shoot me a message and if I like what you're dropping then we can move onto contacting each other outside the site. As far as the RP goes I'd prefer it be done on something accessible and ubiquitous like Discord or Skype though if thoroughly convinced or simply in love with an idea I could be coerced into PMs/ some other method of roleplay.

Thanks for reading my humble little ad and I hope to hear from everybody soon~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom