Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hot Girls That Go Boom (F/F preferred)

Hi! I'm BombshellBabe, and I have been on hiatus for a bit due to work reasons, but I'm an experienced roleplayer and I've been doing it for much of my life.

First things first - I have a large preoccupation with a single particular thing.

The idea of beautiful, curvy women that double as walking bombs. Complete with fuses or timers, usually.

There are different forms this can take - implanted bombs inside women is the obvious one, as are sexy android girls that double as ticking time bombs. Or sometimes, just the silly idea of a woman who just...is a human bomb, complete with a fuse.

A big fat ass with a fuse sticking out is kind of my favorite imagery, tbh.

I love ass worship, big asses, lap dances, and the like, as well. Regardless of scenario, I can play the bomb or the victim - though I do prefer to play the victim of a beautiful gal who's gonna blow me away!

I don't really care who's behind the keyboard, so long as the scene itself is f/f.

If you're interested, feel free to send a message to me here, or on Discord!

A few ideas, just to get it started:

Seductive Boom:
Pretty much what it sounds like! One partner plays a cute ingenue (i do prefer to play this) who gets seduced, goes out with, or something, a curvy woman who's secretly a walking bomb - this is revealed to the normal girl at the last possible moment, when there's not enough time to get away, not in the throes of pleasure, before - BOOM!! Femme fatale bombs are lovely~!

I'm a WHAT?!:
This is my favorite scenario to play a bomb - I play a normal girl who gets, somehow, via magic, science, or whatever, transformed against her will into a sexy human bomb. Often complete with a fuse, though the tick-tock of a timer is also fun~! Oh no, I'm going to explode!

Secret Boom:
In this one, the bomb doesn't even know she's a bomb. It starts as some normal-ish play, but as the play goes on, some hints - ticking, maybe, or hints of a fuse, or beeping, or whatever - hint at the girl's true nature. Similar to Seductive Boom, but this time the victim is the first to find out. The bomb's reaction to finding out what she is can differ depending on scenario.

Please Make Me A Bomb:
Similar to "I'm a WHAT?!" but here, the gal approaches the transformer and WANTS to become a sexy human bomb, for whatever reason. The end result is the same, of course, but the dynamic is very different! Teehee, tick tock!

Robot Girl Bomb:
A side-part of all of these, but i love love LOVE the idea of a sexy robot gal built as a walking bomb! Whether she knows it, wants it, or not~!

Bomb Universe:
A little off the wall, here, but I love the idea of a world where nearly every girl is born with a timer, or a fuse, or a self-destruct button wired into her body, or a pin, or a wind-up key, or just. Some way to trigger her to DETONATE. A beautifully dangerous world, no?

These - and any other ideas you have involving Bomb Girls I'm super down for! I wanna hear your own ideas, too!

Back
Top Bottom