Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Winter Wants To RP My Hero Academia?! [PMs Only]

WintersK

Planetoid
Hi! I go by Winter and I've been roleplaying for several years, looking to RP with new people. I'm willing to admit I'm not the most attentive here, my log in patterns just so happen to be when I'm free and bored. I'm not one for small talk on here: Discussion about the RP is greatly appreciated, but don't try to chit-chat.

Post length varies, if you give me a paragraph or two, I'll match you, if you give me a few sentences, I'll match you. I'm mostly looking for someone to keep my attention and I'll do my part to keep your attention as well. I have no strict requirements here as not every post needs to be a chapter in a novel. Similarly, I don't have a set-in-stone "plot to smut" ratio because I don't understand how someone would measure that. The best I can offer at showing what I like is if it were a scale, the smutty side would be heavier. I hope my ramblings make sense.

A decent grasp of the English language is appreciated as well, as that is my only language.

Third person RP only & through PMs, please!

Here's a little bit about what I like:

I have decided to ditch my list of likes and will stick to the list of don't likes below. I don't want partners who feel like they have to please me by checking off kinks like a to-do list. We can discuss kinks that are thematic to the RP we wanna do but otherwise I want it to feel natural rather than a checklist.
Stuff I don't like: (If you don't see something here, it's still subject to being added, I'm simply adding stuff on as it gets pitched to me)
• Incest
• Feet stuff
• Non-con. I much prefer con or dub-con.
• Cuckolding/cucking/whatever else it might be called.
• Furries/anthros/anything that is human crossed with an animal is a no for me. Fantasy creatures you might be able to convince me on, bring it up beforehand.
• Similarly, any smut with a real-life animal is a no for me.
• Scat, watersports, gore, vore and the such.
• Zero smut RP
• 100% smut RP (unless the idea is pretty short-term then high percentage of smut is fine)
• Pregnancy, I like to just ignore that risk, also my RPs tend to be way too short to acknowledge pregnancy.
• Playing a character/person who exists (most of the time)
• Raceplay
• A lack of ambition or creativity to discuss our RP. Generally I just have vague ideas that I want to discuss and craft into something unique for us, if you're coming at me with nothing going on in your head then I'm worried for the life of the RP. Show some interest or excitement.

Ideas
Alright so right now I'm kinda craving some My Hero Academia action, and in this case I'm actually pretty willing to play some canon characters as I don't feel creative enough to make a cool quirk that doesn't feel overpowered. I'm pretty sure I'm caught up with the dub, so please don't introduce manga spoilers to me.

I'm skeptical of posting my own ideas because I don't think they're all that fleshed out, but if you wanna hear them, I'll ramble at you and hope it makes sense.

Now if YOU have some ideas and plots, I'll hear you out! Canon or non-canon as long as it hits that superhero world setting. Something about My Hero Academia is interesting to me because of it's fantasy nature, humans with cool powers, and I like fantasy so I wanna give this a shot. Alternate universes are cool with me too if you have an idea that doesn't fit in the current anime timeline, I won't judge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom