Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New and Improved (M + F or even F + F)

Maggie

Princess
So because I'm always playing on phone I like IM stuff. But lately it seems very constraining. I really want to try writing longer stuff, more in tune with 2-4 paragraphs. The immediacy is great! Long waits between posts suck, especially if its hot stuff. At the same time though I ain't always ready to write. Another problem with IM is that it seems like every log in is a fresh RP. Sometimes that's fun, but I'd like a story with more continuation. So now I want to try something in either PMs or even threads.

Interested so far? Great!

So ideas.... I used to just list pairings, but that really doesn't seem to get at the heart of the ideas. What I am definitely interested in is something creative, imaginative, and realistic. Just writing about the mechanical sticking it in stuff gets a little repetitive and boring. But at the same time I definitely want some sexual sexytime stuff. So like 50-50 plot smut is maybe about right? Smut doesn't always have to be just like doing it though. There's a lot of hot stuff we can come up with.

And finally, what am I in the mood for right now? Lately I've been very much thinking dark and taboo. Rough stuff with a D/s edge, violations and the like; sadistic guys (or girls) that enjoy making things hard on my girls. Maybe my mood will change and I'll edit this, but for now if you're still interested, send me a message!

Oh, and so sorry to like three of you, and you know who you are.

Back
Top Bottom