Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Sometimes I Feel Like A Monster (Noncon/Dubcon)

Morathor

Supernova
A Quick Note
I'm also running a female request thread, which you can check out here if you like. Mostly I'm mentioning it because, if you contact me, I'd prefer you specified which request thread you came from so I don't get confused as to what you're looking for.

About Me
Hello! I'm Morathor, or Lexx, as you prefer. I've been roleplaying for over fifteen years now, eight of them on this lovely site. I'll only RP on this site--lately I have preferred PMs, but I am happy to use thread as well. I can be persuaded to roleplay on Discord but it's not usually my first choice; I'm more comfortable using it for planning. My Discord is Morathor#5312.

About My Schedule
I work full time, sometimes overtime, and while I check Blue Moon on my phone throughout the day, I do most of my posting on weekday evenings, from around 8 PM to midnight (CST, or GMT-5). Even during those hours, I don't usually do a rapid back and forth--it does happen sometimes, but please don't count on it. I try to reply in an RP within a day or two of my partner's post.

What I'm Looking For
Let me just start with my f-list in case you want to get right into the details. In broader strokes, I'm looking for noncon and dubcon roleplays in a fantasy or sci-fi setting. There are also plenty of fandoms I'd be happy to work with, either playing canon characters, or just using the setting for a new story with new characters. I'm not interested in purely realistic settings. I'm also not really looking for romance plots right now.

Whatever the plot or setting, I'd like to play a character with no empathy or capacity for love. This doesn't have to be my only character; I'll play as many as the plot calls for, but at the heart of it all I'd like to play somebody heartless. They may be able to put on a convincing act of compassion or kindness, but it will only ever be to manipulate others for their own goals, or simply their entertainment. Or, maybe they'll be unapologetically cruel and selfish. I can take this concept in different directions, but the heart of the character will be the same.

I prefer to play male characters, but am willing to try other genders for a good premise. I would rather my partner play female characters.

I would love to incorporate dice/tabletop gaming into this! I'm most familiar with D&D 3.X and 5E, but I do also know GURPS 4E, Fate, Apocalypse Engine, and a few other scattered systems.

Story Ideas
Here are some story ideas I've come up with, but I'm by no means limited to these stories and none of it is set in stone. I've done my best to sort them into general categories. I'm also marking each plot with one to three stars, to show my current level of interest in it.
The Pack's Pet Witch * * *
An ambitious werewolf has decided that the best way to build the power of his pack is to acquire some magical talent. Unfortunately, while werewolves are highly resistant to magic, they are completely incapable of performing it. So he sets his eyes on a certain witch, planning to capture and corrupt her into a loyal slave.
Would love for the werewolf to be able to induce heat in humans, as part of his nature that bridges the gap between man and beast.

Until The Moon Is Full *
A werewolf has singled out a human woman as his ideal mate, someone with the potential to become a singularly powerful werewolf. One bite is enough to start her down the path, and although she can't transform at first, her body starts to go into heat almost right away. Her suitor uses this to his advantage, attempting to bend her to his will. If she can hold out until her first transformation at the next full moon, she'll be able to defend herself, but he has a whole month to break her down.
Might be interesting if he can transform at will, a byproduct of experience perhaps.

Venom * * *
A vampire hunter slips up and gets bitten, the vampire filling her veins with a highly addictive venom. The only way to overcome her addiction is to kill him, but it's increasingly hard to stay focused on battle when she yearns for his bite. Soon, fighting him is out of the question, and she is struggling to hold on to her sanity and morality, as the vampire makes increasingly cruel and depraved demands for her to get her next fix.
This could also work with a more innocent victim than a vampire hunter. I would love if one of the vampire's demands was to find him other targets to feed on.

Wildblood * *
A young vampire stalks what she thinks is an ordinary human; she doesn't realize her prey is a powerful werewolf until she's already gotten a taste of his blood. This allows her to gain some of his power, but she is also consumed by bestial desires that she is unprepared to control. Her "prey", however, is quite prepared to control her through them.
Would love for the werewolf to have some power to influence and command animals, including weaker werewolves, and for the vampire to become susceptible to that due to drinking his blood.
Escape Clause * *
A powerful demon is about to be unleashed upon the world, but one woman manages to intervene. She manages to bind the demon in a contract that prevents him from bringing ruin upon the world, at the price of her own freedom. Perhaps she has to do his bidding (within certain limits); perhaps she is merely his plaything. But the demon is not content merely to torment her; instead, he seeks to corrupt her, until she willingly violates or releases the contract, sacrificing the world for pleasure.
The demon might get her addicted to sex and then withhold it until she releases the contract, but it could also be interesting if there's a specific rule in the contract that she added as a safeguard, which she later begs him to break.

The Gauntlet *
A demon hunter has bitten off more than she can chew and been defeated by a powerful demon lord. However, rather than killing her, he offers her a deal: face a series of challenges designed to corrupt her, while gradually transforming into a demon herself. If she reaches him again before she is completely turned, she can have his head, but if she becomes a demon first she belongs to him.
I like the idea that her demonic form is more powerful, better able to overcome the challenges, but also more sensitive so she is more vulnerable to sexual assaults. Optional idea: in order to initiate her transformation, the demon lord has sex with her and essentially impregnates her with his spawn; rather than it growing in her womb and being born, it would grow inside her and slowly take over her body.

Soul of Destiny * * *
A mortal woman possesses the soul of a powerful goddess. Her divine powers are mostly dormant now, but if she can awaken them she can bring a new era of peace and prosperity to the world. The forces of evil have other plans; they know that if they can corrupt the woman, they can corrupt the goddess, and use her to plunge the world into darkness.
This could work as a kidnapping plot, but I think it would be more interesting if she were on a quest or journey--to a holy site where she would be safe until her power awakens, or to a specific site where she needs to awaken the goddess' power. Bonus points if she has a band of female protectors who are captured one by one, maybe turned against her at the end.
Natural Predator * *
Over the past thirty years, women born with superpowers have become more and more commonplace. Only women; up until this point, there has never been a man who possessed superpowers, and it's become common knowledge that only women can have powers. However, just recently, a man has developed powers--powers that seem tailor-made to hunt and enslave superwomen. And if that is what he was made for, why should he fight the natural order?
The exact nature of the villain's powers is up for discussion. This would work well as a series of one-shots, with the villain going after stronger and stronger women; it could stop after one or go as long as we feel inclined.

Nowhere is Safe * *
A heroine tracks a villain to his lair, but with the home field advantage he manages to defeat her and have his way with her. Although she escapes from him, she is defeated more easily with each subsequent encounter--unfocused by shame, shaken by fear, or distracted by lust. Furthermore, their battles start to shift from his turf to hers; straying from his lair to the alleys or rooftops of the city. Eventually he begins to invade her secret identity, attacking her at work or at home.
I would love to end this one with a gigantic brawl in the middle of the city and a public humiliation finale.
Ascension * * *
Years ago, a powerful and ambitious man plotted to seize the throne of his kingdom. But he chose his accomplices too carelessly, and his trust was betrayed. He barely escaped with his life, but now he has returned for a second attempt. More bitter and cruel than the first time around, he has a new plan: instead of building loyalty through trust and mutual respect, he'll claim it through sexual dominance.
Optional idea: This kingdom won't let women hold power if they have sex with a man--even if they're forced. Once the usurper has his way with a target, betraying him means giving up her status. He might even promise to change that law if he becomes king.

Disinfect * *
The world is being invaded, but nobody learns about it until it's too late. The invaders assault human women and impregnate them with parasites, which then more or less take over their host mothers and conscript them in the hunt for new victims. It seems a perfect self-perpetuating cycle until it is broken: one woman is not subdued by her parasite, not only maintaining control of herself but gaining some control over its powers. She begins to fight back, but with both the invaders as a whole and the parasite within her attempting to break her down, how long can she last?
This is one that might actually have a happy end for the heroine, although I would also be content with her finally being made into the invasion's elite general, their breeding queen, or both.

Hungers as Strong as the Wind and Tide * * *
In defiance of her family, a noblewoman with a strong sense of justice enlists in the navy. But when she is captured by pirates, she is quickly reminded what a valuable commodity a woman is on the high seas. The pirate captain enslaves her, but also protects her--from the callous ravages of his crew, from rival pirates, and eventually from the hunters her family sends after him.
Would love to do this with elements of forced feminization, where in the navy she presented as very masculine but under the pirate she is gradually bent towards femininity. Could also see crossing this with Soul of Destiny above, making her a secret sea goddess.

Living a Nightmare * *
By day they are enemies, but at night he keeps turning up in her dreams, forcing himself on her and bending her to his will. She doesn't realize that the man in question has the power to invade and influence her dreams, and assumes these scenarios come from her own mind and desires. Doubting herself and her feelings, she finds it harder and harder to oppose him in reality, until eventually she submits herself to him.
It might be interesting if she found it harder and harder to distinguish dream from reality as the story went on. This could be augmented by him creeping into other aspects of her subconscious, once he has a strong foothold in her dreams.

Losing Control * * *
A young woman has been captured by a powerful man intent on breaking her down into a sex-crazed whore. And while he has the means to keep her physically restrained, by far his most powerful tool is some form of mind control. However, he either cannot, or simply will not, use it all the time. Rather, her captor uses and releases his control at strategic moments--returning her mind to her when her body is already in the grip of ecstasy, for example. Gradually, he uses his power less and less, until he no longer needs it at all.
Not going to be for everyone, but I would love if his control wasn't simply of her body--if her thoughts and feelings were manipulated as well. Even when she was released from his power, she would remember what she thought, felt, and believed under his influence, making it harder and harder to separate that version of herself from reality.

Remade *
While investigating a popular brothel, she uncovered a terrible secret: the management had been kidnapping people, the poor and homeless, modifying their bodies and twisting their minds to create perfect courtesans who happily attended to their clients' every desire. But before she could expose them, she was captured herself. Now she is slated to become the brothel's star attraction.
The physical transformation could be magical or it could be a matter of surgeries and hormone treatments. The mental transformation could be a matter of torture and brainwashing, or it could be supernatural or supertech of some kind. One idea I'd love to play with is a second personality implanted in her head, gradually taking over and leaving her a prisoner in her own body.

Self-Fulfilling Prophecy * * *
There is a gifted seer, whose prophecies are highly sought after--so highly sought after, in fact, that she finds herself kidnapped. Her captor is a ruthless and ambitious man, who wants to keep her talents all to himself. To that end, he attempts to corrupt her into his loyal slave. She resists, of course, but she's beginning to see visions of a future where she has already given in and submitted. Even though she knows, better than anyone, that knowledge of the future can be the key to changing it, it's hard to hold out hope when every glimpse of your future tells you it's hopeless.
I like the idea that the oracle has been cloistered since a young age, to protect her from precisely the sort of person who now has her. She has very little experience with sex or with the world in general.

Sleeper Agent * *
A woman is caught alone by a man and ravished, but through some means he suppresses her memory of the event, and she returns to her normal life. Only when he is alone with her does he unlock the memories of what he has done. But, even though she doesn't consciously remember these encounters, they are beginning to affect her. Perhaps she is simply becoming sluttier, or more submissive, or perhaps her rapist has a darker purpose for her, that she is unwittingly carrying out.

Trials of a Champion * * *
Bound by the traditions of her society, a woman finds herself alternating between two radically different lives--both in service to the same man, both equally degrading. In the rigid confines of high society, she is his courtesan, expected to attend him at social functions and indulge him in the bedroom. In the wastes outside of civilization, she is his mercenary, expected to retrieve treasures and fight monsters, which are just as keen to have their way with her as her master.
This one's a bit more open-ended than most of my other plots, and might be more dub-con on the courtesan side.
The Final Stretch (One Piece) *
A prequel, set decades before the events of One Piece, detailing the ignominious fate of the previous possessor of the Gomu Gomu no Mi that would later be acquired by Monkey D Luffy. She was a powerful woman, perhaps a marine or a pirate, who was overpowered and captured by a monster of a man. Her elastic body could endure his most violent desires, savage assaults that would have torn an ordinary woman apart, but her mind wasn't made of rubber. Perhaps death would have been the kinder fate.

Ultimate Predator (Dangonronpa) * * *
An alternate storyline for the first game, where one of the Hope's Peak students is a serial rapist. He has no interest in escaping the academy--living out his days in peace with a host of beautiful girls and no police to interfere in his fun sounds like a dream come true. One by one he goes after the girls and drags them into despair, while manipulating the boys into killing each other off (and making sure they get executed for their crimes, of course).
The Ultimate Predator could be a version of Makoto, or an OC replacing him (or replacing some other character if that's more convenient).

Unmasked (Persona 5) * * *
If a person goes into a Palace unprotected by a Persona, they may become distorted by the Ruler's desires. When one of the Phantom Thieves is isolated, overpowered, and stripped of her mask, she finds herself becoming exactly what her enemy expects her to be.
This could be Ann being turned into Kamoshida's plaything, Makoto being turned into Kaneshiro's whore, Haru becoming an obedient tool for her father's ambitions, or it could involve an original Palace and its twisted ruler. I'm also not opposed to bringing Akechi into this--assaulting his target it someone else's Palace and taking advantage of that ruler's cognition to corrupt her, or having a palace of his own.
If one of these piques your interest, great, send me a PM. If a story looks good except for a few details, or maybe you think there's an interesting premise but you'd rather see it go in a different direction, let me know and we can probably make that work. If none of them catch your fancy but you would still like to try an RP, no problem; pitch me an idea or we can try brainstorming together.

Settings and Fandoms

This is something that keeps coming up, so I want to clarify that, regardless of the setting or fandom, I still want to use the themes I described in the first post. That means playing a heartless character in a noncon/dubcon scenario. Please do not message me with a romance plot, I'm not interested right now.

I like many different time periods and types of settings--modern, medieval, renaissance, futuristic, steampunk, urban fantasy, cyberpunk dystopia, post-apocalyptic, really just about anything that doesn't restrict us to the real world. (I already live here, I don't want to RP about it.) I'm up for stories involving superheroes, aliens, vampires, werewolves, demons, mages, psychics, and more--want to try something else, just ask. I'm also interesting in working with any of these fandoms:

Cartoons/Anime
--Arcane * *
--Black Lagoon *
--Bleach *
--Castlevania (Netflix Series) * *
--DC Animated Universe * *
--Dragonball (including Z and some of Super) * *
--Durarara! * *
--Fairy Tail *
--Fate (Have seen Unlimited Blade Works, Heaven's Feel, Zero, and Apocrypha) * *
--Gangsta *
--Gurren Lagann *
--Hunter x Hunter *
--Kill la Kill *
--Motorcity *
--Nomad of Nowhere *
--My Hero Academia * * *
--One Piece * * *
--Outlaw Star *
--RWBY * * *
--Sailor Moon * *
--Seven Deadly Sins *
--She Ra and the Princesses of Power * *
--Soul Eater *
--Voltron: Legendary Defender * *
--Wakfu *
--YuGiOh *

Comics/Manga/Webcomics
--Cassiopeia Quinn *
--DC Comics * *
--Homestuck * * *
--Kagerou * *
--Marvel Comics * *
--Sleepless Domain *

Live Action Movies/Shows
--Buffy the Vampire Slayer *
--Marvel Cinematic Universe *
--Power Rangers * *
--Star Wars *

Video Games
--Bloodborne *
--Borderlands (most familiar with 2 and pre-sequel) * * *
--Danganronpa (mostly just the first one) * *
--Darkest Dungeon *
--Dragon Age *
--Fallout (I mostly know 4) *
--Final Fantasy (4, 6, 7 and 8 are the ones I know best) * * *
--Genshin Impact * * *
--Hiveswap *
--Knights of the Old Republic * * *
--Mass Effect *
--Mortal Kombat *
--Persona 5 * * *
--Phantasy Star Online *

Last edited:
October's got me in a monstrous mood again... I'm looking for one, maybe two new RPs. I've added a few plots, updated fandoms, and organized them better. Now there's a rating system to indicate which ones are most interesting to me right now.

Been away for a bit, focusing on fanfics over RP but I feel like getting a bit more interactive again. Really craving Ascension right now

Back
Top Bottom