Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bondage in all shapes and forms (dom m for sub f)

Mazeo

Meteorite
Hey all! I'm Mazeo and I'm glad you're checking out my request thread.

Here's a quick checklist to see if we're compatible:

- You're female.
- You play as a human or at least human-like.
- You like to play submissive or at least a switch.
- You play over PMs.
- You can play in English or Dutch.
- You like bondage in some way or another.

The last one isn't a must per sé but it really really really helps.

My "No" List

- Anything that belongs in the toilet
- Gore
- Vore
- Blood (can tolerate to some extent if it is functional, but I do not want to focus on it at all)
- Pregnancy (risk of pregnancy is okay but I'm not looking to play "breeding")

My "Yes" List

These are things I like. They are not things I need to have in every roleplay, but the more we have in common, the better of a time we're going to have.

Sexy/Slutty Clothing

I like it when it's slightly subtle, leaving something to the imagination, but still has that sexy vibe. Think yoga pants, skirts, tank tops, tightly-fitting shirts...

Light bondage

I think the only thing hotter than a good looking girl is one that's all bound up, whether that's because she got kidnapped or just because she and her boyfriend decided to spice things up. Ropes, cuffs, gags, blindfolds, chains, they're all on the table.

Heavier bondage is definitely a possibility, we'll have to discuss exactly how heavy you want it.

Modern settings

I can relate to these, so they work best for me. School, work, or simply two strangers on the street...but I'm not above playing in fantasy settings either.

Plots

These are simple, but they work for me, so why change a thing? Unless, of course, you have a fun idea on how to spice them up, which I'm always willing to listen to.

1. Blackmail

She has some kind of secret that she really doesn't want to have out there, and he finds out. Either he uses this information against her to get her to do whatever he wants, or just uses it to get her in a situation where it's no longer possible to say no. I've found this works well for two high school/college students but it could even be brother and sister.

2. Kidnapping

There could be a real reason behind a kidnapping, like a ransom or a way to get power over a relative of hers. But maybe it's just a guy seeing a pretty girl on the street and figuring she's his for the taking and keeping. It doesn't have to be more than that, but it can be.

3. Break-in

He makes a mistake and breaks into her place when she thinks there's no one home, but when it turns out she is, it's no skin off his back to just tie her up and take her as well as her things. Or she makes the mistake of breaking into his house when he's home, with him either overpowering her and punishing her by force or perhaps blackmailing her with the threat of calling the cops. Or a combination of both.

If the bare-bones-ness of this profile didn't turn you off already and you're interested in these ideas or something else please PM me and we'll set something up.

Back
Top Bottom