Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

If you could live in any anime or video game world which would you choose and why

I'd love Sword Art Online, as long as it doesn't keep me trapped in there.
I wish I could experience real life and then dive inside a virtual world of endless possibilities.

The Goodman said:
Super Mario World 64 - I'd love to explore Peach's castle with all the pictures that lead to different worlds.

I've always been fascinated about that aspect of Mario world.

Fairy Tail and Legend of Zelda

They are such big loves and obsessions of mine. I'd love to be in the world of Fairy Tail as part of the Guild [There are one or two other guilds I'd like to join too] but I'd love to be part of a group like that. I'd love to be with people who become my strength and I theirs, to not be afraid to fight for what we believe in. The characters are all wonderful and so damaged, they've known and seen pain. They promote living for those you love and that relying on someone else isn't really weakness, we always need people to stand beside us. I LOVE it. And the ranges of Magic are so awesome.

Legend of Zelda I would love to be in because its the clash of good and evil and I'd love to be able to be apart of something good like that. Small role or not, I'd love to be able to stand beside Link, Zelda, Impa and so many other Zelda characters as they face off with evil incarnate.

Back
Top Bottom