Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[closed] Seeking submissive boys for some mxm fun

Kharou

Dust
IMPORTANT! I prefer short or semi-long roleplays over long-term ones, but I can perhaps be persuaded if it's interesting enough. I use real life pictures or text to describe my characters if sheets are used. I mostly write over PM and I don't play or play against characters that are under the age of 18. Now let's talk about rules, they're really simple. Just be active, post at least a couple good, solid paragraphs per post and don't go MIA on me.

Searching:
  • There’s a new arrival to the local werewolf pack and there's only one way in.
  • A nightly visit from an incubus can be nothing but fun, right?

Kinks: Let's start with the few things I absolutely won't do. These are mainly scat, vore, gore, body modification and mummification. I'm also no fan of tentacles, furries, nekos and other anthros (not including werewolves). On the other hand, non-con, dub-con, torture (may it be sexual or otherwise), pet play, bondage, breath control, pleasure/orgasm control, incest and marking/branding (including watersports) are things I really enjoy. Hell, I even write out complete death scenes. Let me know your limits and I'll respect them.

Back
Top Bottom