Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naughty Students Need to Be Punished. (Seeking Women)

hentaiman

Meteorite
Hey there everyone, this is my first rp on here, but I have prior role playing experience. Anyhow, I was hoping that someone could play an uppity, disruptive, and rude female student who drives her teacher up the wall to the point where he plots his revenge. He tells her that instead of staying after class like her normal punishments, she is to meet him at an address he hands her, or risk failing the class. Not wanting to have to deal with the fallout of failing a course she needs, she agrees. When she arrives, the teacher offers her some food, which she thinks is a bit odd, for a punishment, but takes it nonetheless. She blacks out, waking up two hours later in what appears to be a basement, a gag in her mouth, tied to a chair, her clothes gone.

I would love if someone could play the student in this scenario. I am hoping to use anime characters, but I'm also willing to accept furries. However, I don't like using real life humans. If you're interested, please send me a pm to let me know. Hope someone likes this! :)

Back
Top Bottom