Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Flames and Lies (Kaname Takashi & BloodandChocolate)

Zane had a bit of a dominant streak, which was fine because Genesis usually enjoyed being dominated. Encouraged it, even. Their sex life was broad and diverse and Zane loved it. Just as much as he loved hearing Genesis beg. Just as much as he loved making Genesis beg.

He nipped at his lovers ear before he repositioned himself on his knees, his hands finally releasing Genesis’ wrists as he drug them down the changelings body, getting a grip of his hips and pulling them up with him.

Fuck, if he didn’t like the look of Genesis like this, ass up face down, all pale perfect skin spread out in front of him. Zane grinned and leaned forward enough to place a hand between Genesis’ shoulder blades, just to keep him pressed down into the mattress.

“How do you want it?” he asked, “Deep and hard like the dirty little cockslut you are?” He demonstrated then, pulling his hips back until only the head was still inside of him before slamming back down balls deep. His head went a little fuzzy with the pleasure, but he had a man to please so he couldn’t stay there. “Or fast and shallow so I’m never out of you?” This time when Zane pulls back he doesn’t go far, but he’s learned by now how to hit the changelings prostate with decent accuracy, and that’s where he aims with a handful of quick thrusts.

The first thrust of Zane's options left Genesis' head spinning. His lover hadn't prepared him much, so there was a slight burn from the hard slam. His hands, now released gripped even harder ssy the sheets below him. He needed something to hold onto to keep him grounded to be could answer. Then the second scenario came and Genesis cried out, one hand moving back to reach for Zane's flesh. They came in quick succession and with the pureblood constantly inside him, Genesis knew what he wanted.

"Like that, baby. " His fingers finally reached Zane's thigh, though it took a bit of effort to reach back further and touch. His nails dug in shallowly as he moaned. "Please... just like that." And if there was one thing Zane knew how to do, if was please his man.

They younger male took him fast, cock never leading his body. A sweat broke out offer they changeling's skin, cries of pleasure loudly leaving his lips. Tears built up at the corner of his eyes, before falling into the covers under his head. The hand that gripped Zane's thigh moved to his own hip where his lover gripped him tightly. Genesis grabbed at the hand, moving it to the front of his body to his own cock. Once Zane's fingers wound around, the changeling moved to grab at the sheets below him again.

Between the cock in his ass and the hand on his erection it didn't take long for Genesis to come hard. A shout escaped his mouth and his teeth but down hard on his bottom lip, a fang tearing into the soft flesh of his bottom lip and making it bleed. Genesis could feel his cum pooling in Zane's hand and the bed below him.

Zane loved the sounds he could pull out of his lover, the way Genesis’ cock would leak in his hand. Sometimes, if he was feeling particularly mean, he’d stop then. Or slow down. Drag an orgasm out of Genesis cruely. But they’d had to wait two weeks for this, Zane had no intention of not giving the changeling exactly what he wanted.

Zane had every intention of using Genesis’ ass until he came himself, but the scent of blood pushes him right over the edge. They had rules against blood play in the bedroom, for good reason. Genesis had feeding issues, usually that he fed too deeply when fresh blood was on the table. Zane himself liked to be bitten. Too much. They both had the kind of addictive personalities that could be deadly. Zane's thing for mixing blood and pleasure wasn't about to disappear just because of rules though, and the arousing scent pushes him right over the edge.

He came hard, pressed up tight against Genesis ass, a curse on his lips as he filled his lover. He collapsed over him right after, smearing his dirty hand across the bedsheets. “Fuck,” he muttered, breathless and sweaty. “I’ve missed you.”

Genesis knew exactly when his lover came. There was nothing quite like having his younger man fill him to the brim. Even having just come himself, the feeling of Zane's release into him made him moan softly. With each spurt inside him, the changeling shivered. He felt full and rather sated.

When Zane's bigger body collapsed on him, Genesis' knees gave out too. It didn't matter much though, it wasn't like the older male needed to breathe. He was kind of glad too, honestly speaking he didn't want their connection to end anyway. Even with Zane soft, because of their position he didn't slip out. It felt even more erotic concidering the younger's cum was dribbling out of him, sliding down the skin between his thighs.

From his place, face pressed against the bedspread, Genesis watched Zane wipe his hand. Reaching out absentmindedly, the ancient vampire grabbed his lovers hand to bring it to his mouth. His tongue darted out to slowly lick his own release from Zane's hand, occasionally taking a finger into his mouth to suck gently. Once the hand was clean he laced their fingers together.

Just because they were both finished for the moment didn't mean Genesis wouldn't want another round soon. For now though, he was simply content to touch. Touch and think. "I'd try and kiss you if it didn't mean you'd slip out of me." He said softly, sighing contentedly. "I just want to feel you..."

It scared him sometimes, how much he seemed to need the younger man. For so long Genesis didn't need anyone else, not really. He had friends, business associates, and lovers but all could change between weeks and years. Very few things were really long term. Until Zane anyway. There was just something about the younger man that grabbed him, Genesis needed him. It really scared the changeling sometimes.

"I love you baby... so much..." He gave his lovers hand a firm squeeze. There were so many new things that Zane made him want, made him feel.

Zane smiled as Genesis reached for his hand, knowing exactly what he wanted. He thought about teasing him and resisting, but in the end he was too afterglow happy to bother. Instead he just enjoyed the feeling of his lovers tongue around his fingers, and held on when the changeling laced their fingers together.

He laughed softly when Genesis mentioned trying to kiss him, and pressed his own mouth to the mans shoulder blade, placing soft kisses wherever he could reach, then up against the back of his neck to his hair. The sides would be more erotic, but would also make him itch to bite, so he figured he’d better avoid for the time being.

Sometimes, when Zane was feeling low, he felt like he needed Genesis more than Genesis needed him, but nights like this reminded him that they were on the same level. He touched where he could, running his free hand from Genesis thigh up to his ribcage, then pushing it under his body to get to a nipple. It wasn’t exactly comfortable, so Zane only stayed there for a minute before pulling his hand away again.

He could get hard again pretty quick, still inside his lover like this. Age aside, they were physically still teenagers, and it wasn’t hard to access the perks of that. “I love you too,” he whispers. “So, so much.”

The gently kisses across his shoulders made Genesis sigh contentedly. Then Zane's lips tickled the back of his neck and head, his hands traveling up the changeling's sides. Sometimes it wasn't about the sex, just touching was an amazing feeling. At least he felt that way until his lovers fingers reached under him to tweak a nipple. It wad n for long, but the older man still felt his cock twitch.

Gently Genesis pushed up, his lover falling into his side. The sensation of Zane's cock leaving him made his breath hitch and his back arch, like a cat stretching out. His hands moved to roll the younger man onto his back before Genesis crawled over him. Crawling over the pureblood, Genesis took a moment to slowly rub their cocks together with a few thrusts before placing each knee on either side of Zane's hips and leasing back. Reaching behind him, he gave the younger man's cock a couple of squeezes. Zane's cock was still slightly soft, but erect enough to slip inside the changeling. So Genesis settled himself back, taking his lover into his body over more.

"Come here, love..." He called, using a finger to beckon the younger male into sitting up. Once there, the changeling rubbed Zane's shoulders, slowly trailing his touch into his lovers hair. As he moved into his the other vampire, Genesis pushed up a bit with his knees. When his tongue entered Zane's mouth, his fingers curling around the soft strands, the changeling bared down.

It was slow going, both weren't quite erect yet because of their earlier orgasms, but the sense of urgency from before want there either. In fact, Genesis was more focused on their kiss than on the movements of his hips. His tongue traveled freely began their mouths, exploring his lovers or coaxing the other male's to enter his. He'd disengage their lips, so he could kiss Zane's cheeks or the corners of his mouth.

It was a remarkably relaxing and loving feeling. "Don't leave me..." The older man whispered, nuzzling their noses together. "I need you..." He locked their lips again, fingers grasping tightly into his lovers hair.

Zane was always pliant post orgasm, easy to move and direct, and he went wherever Genesis wanted him to go. It was a better position for them anyway, Genesis could settle his weight over Zane so much easier. Breathing wasn’t always important but sometimes the feeling of being pressed down on wasn’t great.

He softly sighs as Genesis works his cock, it’s easy and sensual and starts his desire back up slow and warm. He loves the feeling of being inside Genesis, could be there all day honestly, so when the changeling calls him up he goes. The changelings fingers over his shoulders and through his hair feel like a gift, and he meets him for a kiss halfway.

They’re good at this too, at slow, lazy, touching for the sake of touching sex. Half hard and working on it. They usually did something like this after going so hard. Some reminder of ‘I love you’ with feelings instead of just words.

Kissing Genesis wasn’t like kissing anyone else. Zane could melt away in it, in him. He wouldn’t even complain about getting lost. Theres words and Genesis’ nose against his and then fingers tightened in his hair and this kiss is much more needy and it takes him a moment to separate reality from the way he’s feeling.

Something in the changelings words, in his actions, tug a cord that Zane isn’t sure he likes.

At some point his hands had fallen on Genesis’ hips and he grips them now to stop his lover from moving before he jerks back out of the kiss, blinking the haze of arousal away. Slight confusion tugs at his brow. “Gen… love, I’m not… I’m not going anywhere, you know that right?”

The moment Zane stopped him, he realized that he may have slipped. The pureblood separated their mouths and saddles him with a look of concern. "Gen… love, I’m not… I’m not going anywhere, you know that right?” Genesis' fingers travelled tentatively over the younger man's features. He'd always remember the countless expressions the younger would make, the sparks in his eyes wether they be amusement or happiness or even anger. The changeling just wanted to have every single detail of his lover imprinted in his mind.

"Yeah...I know baby..." He replied quietly, but he wasn't so sure about how it sounded. The older male pressed his forehead to Zane's, rubbing his nose slowly back in forth in an Eskimo kiss. He couldn't help but recall his conversation with Ray from earlier.

There were so many things Genesis wanted to do, so many things that he had essentially placed on hold or forgot about until he had met Zane. Sometimes it was hard not to place pressure on his much younger lover and he had seen that look in the other vampires eyes the other day when they had spoken. He had seen the fear, the need to bolt in Zane's eyes and how hard it had been for the pureblood to not follow through.

Genesis wondered if one day Zane would leave, because he was terrified of the things the changeling wanted with him.

A small, sad smile turned the corners of his lips. He had said they were done earlier and their current situation wasn't the best of times for him to voice his fears. Genesis kissed Zane softly, finger trailing softly down the other man's chest, tweaking a nipple as it passed, until he reached to where their bodies were joined. Zane was still somewhat erect, so with his lovers hands still on his hips, some cum from earlier still leaking out and down his thighs, Genesis lifted up on his knees and sank back down roughly. It sent a jolt down his back and straight to his own cock. "I know baby, just...forget about it..."

Zane wasn’t sure he liked this, not the way Genesis was looking at him, or the tone he spoke with. He was trying to rack his own mind to figure out where it had come from, but the current situation didn’t really leave him a lot of blood to power his brain with.

He wanted to cheat, but Genesis had a rule against him using his telepathy like that. Which was fair. He let’s his lover have the Eskimo kiss without complaint, thinking the soft gentle touches will do them some good.

He’s still feeling a little lost when it suddenly clicks. The latest stressor on their relationship. The kid thing. It’s almost enough of a thought to make him soft, but then Genesis was kissing him again, fingers sliding down his skin, reminding him that they were connected. That Zane was in him, and then Genesis lifts up and sinks back down him hard enough to make him moan and bite gently at his lovers lower lip.

He’s almost done for, until Genesis says ‘forget about it.’ And then with vampire speed, he flips them, detangles himself, pulls his cock free of Genesis’ body and sits on the complete other side of the bed. “Don’t do that,” he says, only a little angrily. “Don’t use sex to distract me.”

He doesn’t want/i] to do this. He wants to enjoy his night, to fuck all the way through it, to enjoy the way Genesis looks covered in his cum. But for some reason, this feels important. “What’s got you so worked up, Gen?”

Genesis was pretty sure the issue would drop, Zane was nipping at his lips and the changeling's hips were moving. A quiet moan left his mouth as he pulled up a second time, but Zane wasn't having it. The next thing the older man knew, he was flat on his back with his lover no longer touching him.

"Don’t do that. Don’t use sex to distract me.” Genesis heard the anger in Zane's voice. "What’s got you so worked up, Gen?” It wasn't necessarily about distracting the younger man, it had been more about avoiding a situation he didn't want to talk about.

His hand reached out, gripping at his lovers upper arm. "It's nothing, please." Genesis tugged a bit, trying to get Zane to just come back to him. "I'm sorry, love. I didn't mean anything by it."

A silence set in between the two vampires. All the effort of their earlier activities slipped away as the older man found himself growing softer with each passing minute. "I'm sorry..." And he meant it, Zane had his own hangup to work through and so did Genesis. It was hard though and Ray's comment from earlier was true. Genesis did give in to Zane with whatever he wanted, but the changeling didn't want to the only person he'd loved in over a thousand years to leave him.

Concidering their state, Genesis was pretty sure that their session of love making was over. So to avoid a conversation he didn't want to have, he got out of their bed and walked into the bathroom. He needed to clean up anyway so he grabbed a cloth and got to work.

Genesis was hardcore avoiding. That in itself wasn’t really all that odd. They hated fighting, and they didn’t do it often, and when they did they usually walked around an issue until it eventually faded away. It wasn’t really mature of them but it worked.

It’s the apology that makes Zane worry. The genuine way he says it. Like he’s a little heart broken. And Zane feels a heaviness on his shoulders that makes his cock soft and his head hurt.

He lets silence settle over them and for awhile after the changeling has left, he stays with his thoughts. He should let it drop. Genesis obviously doesn’t want to talk about it. But something in him just can’t, and eventually he gets up.

He walks into the bathroom and quietly takes the rag from his lovers hand, helping with clean up, peppering pale skin with soft kisses. Then, quietly, he asks, “Is this about the kid thing? Do you think I’m going to run?”

He wouldn’t lie and say he hadn’t thought about it, because he had. The instinct had shot up inside of him like a long lost friend. “Because I’m not, Gen. I love you. I chose you. I’m not going anywhere unless you tell me to leave.”

Genesis wandered if they'd just sleep the night off. Just turn on their sides and let everything just slip away. It had happened before and the changeling was sure it would happen again. Some times the two of them just needed to avoid things and pick back up on them at a later date.

That didn't appear to be the case though. The next thing he knew Zane had made his way into the bathroom and took the wash clothe from his hands. The kisses along his skin felt nice, Zane washing him made his relax, but then the pureblood spoke.

The older man listened intently, but his shoulders remained a bit stiff. The words were reassuring, it was just that Genesis wasn't sure if he should be as confident as his lover. He wanted to be tough, he really did.

Slowly he stopped Zane's hand from gliding over his skin. The changeling took the clothe back, tossed it into the sink, and laced their fingers together. Blue eyes stayed focused on the ground between them as he thought.

"I know you chose me, but what if you regret it? What if the things we want are so different that you just want to leave?" Genesis looked up into his lovers face. "It's not just about kids... what about marriage? What about up and leaving if we get bored, or just one of us needs a change? "

Zane let Genesis take his hand only feeling a little worried. It was weird to hash out their feelings like this. Both bare ass naked, standing in their bathroom, still feeling like sex. He doesn’t really like the way his lover isn’t looking at him and that itch to use his telepathy is back, but he ignores it for the time being.

The questions catch him off guard, he can’t even hide that, and it makes him realize that whatever Genesis has been dealing with, it isn’t new. Zane thinks things over for a minute and then rests his hip against the bathroom counter.

“I’m not going to lie and say that there are things you want that I don’t, because there are. You’re a hell of a lot older than me, love, and it shows sometimes. Isn’t the point of a relationship sticking together, though? I mean, fuck, if we need a change lets go travel Europe or something.”

He rubs at the back of his neck a little awkwardly and shrugs. “I don’t want to do things without you. I saw what the end of my life looked like ten years ago and I know, that if I die tomorrow, I want my last day to have been with you. You wanna get married? Okay. Lets do it. I’m game. Because this?” he lifts up their combined hands. “I’m in this, Gen. I’m good.”

A small laugh escapes the changeling at Zane's words. "That was both slightly romantic yet also not." Genesis chided, his eyes finally moving up to meet his lover's. He leaned forward a bit and kissed the other man on the lips.

"I want to marry you, but I don't want you to propose to me while we're standing naked in our bathroom post-sex and a fight." He teased, cupping the younger male's cheek with his free hand. "I didn't bring it up to make you ask right this minute, but it is what I want. For both of us to want."

Gently he released their hands and pushed himself up into the counter, a slight chill shooting up his spine from the cold surface. "You don't understand what it's like and that's okay, because I am so much older." He paused for a moment and bit his lip. "I've lived so long with people wanting to have me I've never had anyone who wanted to actually live life with me...I guess sometimes I just get impatient. I want to build a life with you, have a family with you, to just relax and explore with you."

He kicked his feet out, hitting his heels against the front of the counter childishly. "I want forever with you too." Genesis stretched his legs out, hooked his feet around Zane's waist, and pulled his lover towards him. Once the younger man was snuggly between his legs, Genesis gripped the pureblood's shoulders. "Can we just...I don't know, move on for tonight at least? We can have a full blown conversation either tomorrow or after your showing, whichever is best for you. We should do it soon though."

“No? Really? This isn’t how you always dreamed getting proposed to?” Zane teased. Marriage hadn’t really been something he’d considered, but hearing Genesis say he wanted it, wanted to marry him, kind of makes his heart beat a little faster. Once upon a time the idea of commitment would have sent him running, or made him crack up laughing, but not now. He wants Genesis. Forever. Making it official isn’t scary at all.

He watches Genesis hop up on the counter and rests his hip against it himself, biting gently on his lower lip to keep from talking and just listen for once. It makes sense, he supposes, that Genesis would be impatient. He’d lived a long time, now that he’d finally settled, why wouldn’t he start craving things? Zane just… hadn’t had time to catch up yet.

When the changelings legs go around his waist, Zane smiles and lets himself be dragged in, hands dropping to the counter on either side of his lovers thighs. He nods at the request and presses their foreheads together for a moment. “Yeah, we can talk about this later. I just… didn’t want you staying in all those feelings by yourself. It’s probably not good for you.” He leans forward for a quick kiss and smiles. “I love you, you know?”

Genesis’ hands moved up to cup his lovers cheeks. “I’ll try and share more.” Gently he rubbed his thumbs over the other male’s cheekbones and met chocolate brown eyes with his own blue. “Just be a bit patient. Like you said, I’m old and sometimes when you’re old you get stuck in your ways. I’ve been trying, these last ten years. I really have been, but it’s still hard. It’s so different than what I’ve had to do for the majority of my life.”

He scooted his butt a little closer to the counter edge, his knees locked around Zane’s hips. Their cocks brushed lightly together and the changeling sighed contently. “I love you too.” One of his hands moved down to the back of the pureblood’s neck, grabbing gently at the muscles there to pull Zane’s head down and rest it against Genesis’ shoulder. He turned his head, lips brushing against the shell of the other vampire’s ear. “Carry me to bed? I think we could both use some petting and sleep.”

His request wasn’t met with any protests as Zane lifted him and brought them into their bedroom. The two kissed leisurely and touched frequently, no sex but they really hadn’t needed that. It was a nice and relaxing end to their night.

_______​

Unfortunately for the two men, their schedules didn’t match up enough for them to have their appointed talk. For Genesis, the council had an emergency meeting because another fight had occurred, this time in Pheonix. For Zane, his gallery’s showing was approaching fast and Gregory had been close to having a panic attack himself with all the finer details that needed to be hashed out. So Friday night rolled around in what felt like hours instead of days.

Genesis found himself taking a long bath, a rag over his eyes and the jets in the enormous tub hitting against his skin. Another war of words erupted in the council room, this time resulting in a splintered oak desk from Dimitri Vedenin’s meaty fist. A member of the pureblood’s family had been a participant in this particular fight. When Genesis had commented that the relationship should have no connection to the investigation McBride had exploded. The argument had spiraled out of control from there. Vedenin had made a colorful remark about Zane which made the changeling’s blue eyes narrow. He retorted, rather factually, about how Dimitri’s grandfather always needed a young man around for him to stomach sleeping with his grandmother. Thus fist meeting desk.

Alistair had enough by then and dismissed Genesis, Vedenin, McBride, and surprisingly, Clarence. Apparently Zane’s grandfather had enough with the offensive commentary about his family and had started a heated argument with McBride. The matter would be settled the following evening by the three remaining council members. Which meant that Adelaide wouldn't be able to attend that showing sadly.

Beethoven’s Moonlight Sonata played lightly in the background, bringing Genesis out of his recollection. He tried to focus on that and the soothing scent of lavender that wafted up from the swirling water around him. Hopefully, his lover would be home soon and they could work out his frustration in a different way. Until then, the music and hot water would have to do.

Ultimately, Zane would take his gallery over any other work. It wasn’t like he needed the income it produced, he did it because he enjoyed it, but that didn’t mean it didn’t come with it’s own stressors. While technically not his first showing - he’d done plenty with big name artist - this one was his first with almost only his own stuff.

He and Gregory were both worked to the bone, and spending every day going over the finer details were wearing them out enough that they snapped at each other more than once. Zane honestly didn’t have many friends, he probably shouldn’t lash out at the few he did, but there he was.

He missed Genesis. He didn’t like being so busy that their days weren’t mostly spent together. That goodnight kisses were the highlight of their time together. And when he spent this long without his lover, he tended to get cranky.

“I’m calling it a night,” he told Gregory, shaking his head and getting up from his desk. “You should too. We need some fresh eyes before we come back to this.”

Getting home was quick and easy, and Zane was shedding clothes the moment he walked in the door. He let the soft sound of Beethoven and the scent of lavender lead him to the bathroom, and he smiled as he leaned in the doorway. “Well, that looks amazing. Also, you’re home early.”

Slowly Genesis removed the rag from over his eyes, just a small bit to uncover one blue orb and look over his lover. He admired the younger man’s well toned chest and abs before pushing the clothe back over his eyes. A loud, exaggerated sigh slipped out of his mouth as he scooted down farther so the water lapped over his shoulders and hit his chin.

“It feels amazing too.” The changeling called, beckoning Zane over with a gesture of his hand. “And some of us were dismissed today because, and I quote, ‘we behave more like petulant children throwing tantrums instead of the dignified representatives we’re supposed to embody’.” At the moment, the ancient vampire most definitely felt like a child. He couldn’t even recall the last time he had been dismissed from any sort of meeting. Well, more along the lines of one he was supposed to participate in. As a changeling he had been dismissed countless times, but in business and job meetings? Not so much.

He released another sigh, grabbed at the rag on his face and set it over the side of the tub. With a pout on his face, Genesis rested his cheek against the marble edge and looked over at his lover. “Wanna join me? I’m sure the warm water will melt away some of that stress you have in your shoulders.” The older male could see the stiffness Zane held on his frame from the stress and nerves from his upcoming show. “How’s everything coming along? All set for your big day?”

Zane quirked a smile when his lover beckoned for him, but his expression quickly turned more curious when Genesis kept talking. It wasn’t like dismissals were unheard of, but he was a little surprised Gen was on the receiving end. Especially for acting like a child. He guessed Alistar was behind it, and didn’t bother to ask.

His smile returns when Genesis leans against the side of the tub, looking put out and, quite honestly, adorable. He nods when he’s asked to join and strips his boxers off before continuing into the room and easing himself into the other side of the tub. One of the first things Zane had decided he’d wanted for their new house was a tub big enough for two.

The water is warm and gentle and he lets out a sigh as he twists their legs together and closes his eyes. “Coming together, it’s just stressful. I wanna hear more about your day though. What got you kicked out?”

Genesis watched intently as Zane’s fingers slid under the waistband of his boxers and pushed the clothing down. When his lover was naked and in front of him, the changeling couldn’t help but focus on the other man’s body. Zane was beautiful from head to toe and the older male knew how to appreciate beautiful things. But there was also a hunger the surged through him at the sight of Zane’s cock. It wasn’t like the younger man was hard at the moment but watching the appendage bob with each step made blood rush to Genesis’ own groin.

They were in the middle of a conversation though and Genesis did actually have self control. He was grateful for the jets and the swirling bubbles and oils in the water that helped hide his erection. As the other male settled into the water, Genesis let his eyes wander up over well defined abs, pecks, and Zane’s lovely jawline before he moved to meet brown eyes.

“Coming together, it’s just stressful. I wanna hear more about your day though. What got you kicked out?” Genesis gave his lover a small smile before slowly moving over to the other man.

“More fighting, more finger pointing, but nothing I can’t handle.” He replied, pushing between Zane’s legs and leaning down to give the other vampire a slow kiss. His tongue pushed through as his fingers played with the short hairs at the nape of Zane’s neck. A few moments later and he reluctantly pulled away. He turned around and sank back down into the water.The older male pressed his back against his lover’s chest and let his head roll back to rest between Zane’s shoulder and neck.

“You know…” Genesis began as he let one of his hands dip below the water and start to play along the pureblood’s thigh. “Your grandfather took my side today, it actually got him kicked out of our meeting.” Blue eyes closed, letting the warm water lull him back into his previously relaxed state.

Zane’s honestly not surprised he doesn’t get a more direct answer than that. They were both very aware that council work was far from Zane’s happy place, and the changeling usually kept the messy parts to himself when they talked about their days. It doesn’t ease his curiosity, but he lets it go. Besides, getting kissed is much more interesting. He tilts his head back to oblige his lover, one arm coming up to wrap loosely around the mans neck while they kiss. It lasts just long enough without becoming something serious, and then Genesis twists around in the tub to settle down again.

Zane always kind of loves having the changeling pressed against him, so he winds his arm around the mans body to hold him close. He smiles a little as fingers play along his thigh, getting ready to chastise his lover for that, when his grandfather gets brought up in the conversation.

Zane’s eyebrow raises. It wasn’t like Clarence never took Genesis’ side. The man was for changeling rights, after all. But to take his side on something that got both of them kicked out was a little… odd. “Sounds like a little more than just the usual finger pointing went on.”

When Zane wrapped his arms around the changeling, Genesis could honestly say that he hadn't felt more relaxed than at that moment. Despite being older and generally having more influence and manpower, there was just something that left the him feeling secure when his lover was holding onto him. Zane made him feel safe and it had taken him centuries by himself to make him feel that way with his own power alone. It was part of what made the younger male so precious and important to him.

“Sounds like a little more than just the usual finger pointing went on.” Honestly, it was one thing to surmise what people said about you behind your back, but an entirely different one to have your boyfriend mention that you were almost mentioned daily just to get under his skin. Genesis didn't like when others talked down about the man he loved, he didn't like that other older pureblood like to make Zane a topic of discussion just to annoy the shit out of the changeling. At that point though, what was one more awkward discussion between the two of them.

Heaving a dramatic sight, Genesis scooted back just a tad closer and turned his head upward. From his angle, Zane's long neck and chiseled jaw were the focus of his attention. "It was about you..." Blue eyes turned back down to the water, one of the changeling's hands lacing their fingers together. "Certain council members like to bring you up when the outcome isn't in their favor. I corrupted you, that your my toy, how I've turned the tables and made you my bitch to spite my keepers in the past." The words almost tasted bitter as he spoke them.

With Genesis' history, he couldn't imagine treating another living thing the way he had been treated. The ancient vampire could never be that cruel and uncaring. There was just something about his loving relationship with Zane being compared to those times in his life that just set Genesis off. He could handle a few snarky comments or condescending looks, but to continuously tarnish what he had built with Zane often lead to him losing his composure. He had a feeling that Vedenin was starting to catch onto that.

Zane sighed heavily himself. He couldn’t say he was exactly surprised, he’d never been an off-limits topic among council members. Before Genesis, it’d been because he was reckless and a shame to his family name. Post Genesis, well, his lover put it into words for him. If his grandfather had stepped in, that’d meant it been pretty bad.

He considers making a sex joke over the ‘toy’ comment, but bites his tongue before it slips out, because he’s not sure it’d actually make things better. He wants to say it doesn’t matter, that Gen should just ignore it and move on, but he knows it’s not really that easy. It’s never fun to have someone you love reduced like that, and he's never handled it well when he's been on the other side of it.

“I’m sorry old vampires are dicks,” he says instead, and presses a kiss to Genesis’ wet hair. His thumb rubs gently over the changelings hand in his. "They're just jealous because they've been alive long enough there's cobwebs in their damn ears and they still don't know what love is."

Genesis let a small sigh escape him as he enjoyed the movement of his lover’s thumb. He had to break their topic though, Zane had an important event the next day and the changeling wanted to destress the younger male not make things more tense. “Hey now, you have an old vampire right between your legs.” Genesis muttered teasingly, his free hand reaching between their bodies and giving Zane’s cock a tight squeeze for emphasis. It was very fast, his hand left before the pureblood could do anything. Then he pressed his body back to where it had been before the gesture.

The changeling softly hummed as he reached over onto the tub ledge to grab the sponge poof and body wash he had brought in with him earlier. He slathered and sponge in the soap and worked it until it was a fluffy mess of bubbles. Genesis maneuvered Zane’s leg so that it was up and bent at the knee before taking the sponge to his skin. The scent of sandalwood filled the air with each pass over the pureblood’s skin.

Soon he did the same to the other leg before turning around and focusing on his lover’s chest, shoulders, and neck. “God, I wish I could paint sometimes…” He said offhandedly, intently focused on the task at hand. “You have such an amazing body, there should be statues of it displayed everywhere.” For a moment, blue eyes lifted to meet brown and a smirk turned the older male’s mouth up.

“So, back onto the topic you don’t wanna talk about. Is there anything I can do to help you out for tomorrow? Any decor that needs to be set up, music to be picked out…maybe an office with a large desk that needs an attractive vampire splayed over it as his lover fucks him right before the events start?” There was obvious teasing in Genesis’ voice as he moved his ministrations to Zane’s left arm.

Zane quirked a smile at Genesis faux offense over his comment, biting playfully at his lovers ear when his own cock was grabbed. He knew it was just for emphasis, but still pouted when the touch was gone. He didn't bother to complain though, and watched in silence as Genesis got the sponge ready. He knew the point of this bath was relaxing, so he wasn't surprised when the changeling moved to start washing him. Zane let his head rest on the edge of the tub so he could enjoy the feeling.

He smiled again when Genesis complimented his body. It wasn't the first time, and he knew it wouldn't be the last, but it still felt nice to hear. "Statues, huh?" he muttered, amused, but the subject didn't stay there. Genesis loved to steer it back places he didn't want to be.

He took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Normally, this wasn't the kind of stuff Zane would bother Genesis with, but given their current circumstances it wouldn't hurt to drag him into the fray. "There is definitely an office with a large desk that needs an attractive vampire splayed over it. Before the events, after the events, maybe even during the events." He knew Genesis was teasing, but Zane wasn't so sure he was.

Still, he smiled and focused on his lover. "In all honesty, I haven't even touched the music, even though Gregory told me to. It's ... not my area, ya know? And I'm pretty sure there's some set up shit that could use a fresh pair of eyes if you're interested in coming to work with me tomorrow?"

It was almost a shame that Zane was so busy right when Gen wasn't. They could use the time alone doing nothing but each other.

Back
Top Bottom