Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Elinor's Desires

Elinor

Planetoid
Last Updated: November 12

Quick and dirty wants:

Someone who can help carry the illusion of a plot with frequent jumps to smut, but also a plot.
Someone who will help world build a bit.
Someone who will work over PMs exclusively.
Someone who won't disappear without warning.
All characters must be at least twenty years old.
F List < If it's not on there it's probably no, but feel free to ask.

~*~

**The Handmaid's Tale: Based strongly off of the award-winning novel and television series. YC is a commander who had always been a bit shaky on the whole premise of Gilead, but ended up on the right side of the war. MC is a handmaid assigned to YC who YC slowly falls in love with. This is facilitated when YC's wife begins finding more and more reasons to be out of the house. Any additions you have will be gladly appreciated!

Handmaid's Tale II: A wife has always seen her marriage to her Commander as one of necessity. They were married shortly before Gilead when she saw the winds changing in their favor. Her Commander is high in the ranks of Gilead and she has yet to prove herself fruitful, so they are provided a handmaid. The Commander is in town for the Ceremony but otherwise travels frequently. The wife and handmaid are lonely and the boundaries are very fuzzy. I would be happy to play as the wife or handmaid.

Any Variation on Beauty and the Beast: WYSIWYG. I will play this plot into the ground and I love it to pieces. This can be done a variety of ways and it can be FxAnyone so long as I'm playing the Beauty and you're playing the Beast.

Cinderella Twist: Perhaps Cinderella doesn't get the vanilla Happily Ever After. She goes from the servitude of her step-family to the servitude of her new husband with a variety of exotic tastes.

Vanilla to Exotic Slice of Life: Call me basic but I still like the cliche things. A secretary being taken in by her boss with non-conventional tastes, a businessman trying to "save" a prostitute, a gentleman falling for his maid. The simple things that can be endlessly updated and revised to everyone's tastes. Right now I'd prefer gentleman x maid but I'll discuss anything.

---

I may add more later, but these are my favorites and what pops to mind.

Generic Pairings - can be FxM, where I'm the female, or F//.

KingxPrincess
Queen/PrincessxKnight
Twins
MasterxSlave

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom