Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Supernatural Assassins [Intrest Check]

Which assassin group are you working for?

• Burningguards

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Thunder of Devotion

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Chosen Discipline

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

NitroFury

Roleplayer/Writer
Character Sheet|OOC|Main RP

Plot:
There is an organization that is shrouded in secrecy for many years in Japan, this group goes by the name "Burningguards." The group's sole purpose is to kill hostile mythological monsters and dangerous criminals, with the task of keeping the entire country safe from harms way. What's really unorthodox is that the group is comprised of supernatural beings, some of whom don't often don't pose a threat to innocent civilians and law enforcement in any other way. They are the first known supernatural assassin group that hunts down hostile monsters and violent criminals.

By the 1990s, some people in Japan theorized that the group has been disbanded ever since the violent crime and sightings of monsters has decreased overtime, despite the rumors being believed by many, this is group is still pretty must still active, but are most often to get rid of hostile monsters. Though occasionally, it does have to rival against two other assassin groups, such as "Thunder of Devotion," which does the exact same thing, but usually sticking with traditional methods of killing, and "Chosen Discipline," a group that is known to have killing in the most unorthodox way, usually with supernatural powers or abilities.

By the end of 2019, the rate of supernatural incidents has unknowningly increased, as well as a slightly increased of violent crime, this has overwhelmed multiple police departments around the country.
======
Setting:
Japan in the year 2020, where mythical creatures co-exists in the human world, living in peace for 2000+, but there are some hostile mythical monsters and criminals trying to ruin their way of life.
======
Interest Check:
I haven't did this idea yet, so why not give this a shot. Basically is assassin groups being runner by non-hostile supernatural creatures. Yes, this is another supernatural themed RPs. This group is limited so if you want to join this RP, join now before all the spots are taken for good. There will some smut, but not as much of it, since this is heavily story based, so join at your own risk. If you have any questions, please send me PMs, I will only respond to you via PMs.
======
Info on the Assassin Groups:
Burningguards:
This group originated from the Kamakura era of Japan, one of the oldest supernatural assassin group in Japan. It is one of the only assassin group to evolved overtime, still using traditional weaponary, while simultaneously using present-day weapons and powers/abilities.

Thunder of Devotion:
Founded during the Muromachi era, this is the supernatural assassin group only group that kept its traditional routes well during present day, still using traditional weaponary and has a rule that strictly forbids the usuage of guns.

Chosen Discipline:
Founded in the Edo era, this is one of the supernatural assassin group that has one of the most unusual ways of eliminating their enemies, usually done with powers/abilities.
======
Who do you play as?:
You play as a Mythical humanoids, Demons, Angels, Kemonomimis, Demi-gods, Hybrids, Half-breeds, or Humans with supernatural abilities
======
Violence?:
Well, there will be violence involved, but try not to overdo it or make too over the top, cause we don’t want to think your character crazy... unless they have some sort of rage moment.
======
OCs or Canon Characters?
Well, it's not really important who you do play as.
======
Is this NSFW?
Yes, this role play will be violence, sexual moments, blood, gore, and other untouchy things like rape, sexual abuse, if you're only into that type of stuff.
======
Can you take multiple spots?:
Yes, but you can take two per each spot, save some for those who really wanted to join.
======
Deaths?
If you playing as a main character, then no. Deaths happens to hostile mythical monsters, violent and dangerous criminals, and minor/background characters. If you want that happen, then PM me to let me know.
======
Kinks?:
They may not be necessarily needed for this RP, cause this heavily story based, with little bit of smut involved, but that doesn't mean this rp is PG-13.
======
Post Time:
You have a 2 to 5 week window once my post to everyone is up, after that we will move on, if you feel lost, we will help get caught up.
======
Rules:
• Please interact with other people besides me, I can't interact with everyone all at once
• Reply to the person who you're interacting by using "@" followed by the person's username, use this same method if responding to multiple individuals
• Don't exclude anyone out, let them join in for once
• Make sure that you sentence is 2-5 sentences long per each paragraph
• Don't be rude to others, rudeness will not be tolerated
• No god modding or mary-suing
• Character limited is at two, choose wisely
• Always have fun
======
\\\Burningguards///
Boss
• LR-Studios (me)
Co-captain
• LR-Studios (me)

Assassins
• mainman

\\\Thunder of Devotion///
Boss

Co-captain

Assassins

\\\Chosen Discipline///
Boss

Co-captain

Assassins

Non-Assassins
• mappy

I'm interested, also please check out my ninja thread which you may want to join too.

https://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=86850

perhaps this, not as supernatural... but still ninjas

Can I be non assassin? Perhaps a cop who is investigating a serial killer who turns out to be a demon who killed many other cops?

Back
Top Bottom