Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Faelover's Search WW2, Celebs[FxF-FxFuta]

Faelover

Super-Earth
Hello there! I am Fae and this is my thread oddly enough!

I've been RPing for damn near six years now, on here and a multitude of other sites, I RP over PMs and can be persuaded to do threads as well. Though nothing off site. I love making friends with my partners as well! So please, don't be shy to chat!
I'm online ridiculously often as well! I'll be able to post OOC almost every day, but won't make promises about actual posts!
At the moment I'm only looking for FxF and FxFuta(Hermaphrodite, dickgirl, whatever) RPs.

Table of Contents
I-Rules
II-Kinks and limits
III-Fleshed out ideas
IV-Prompts and other ideas
Now, who am I. As stated above, my names Faelover. I'm English and I live in the UK too.

I-Rules

My rules, they're pretty basic, so please have a gander!
No one Liners
Respect is a must within the partnership. We're working together for mutual pleasure and enjoyment. I'm not here to serve you, nor you I.
No God Modding
If interest is lost, please tell me and we can end the RP on a good note instead of letting it fall into oblivion with a bad taste in our mouths.

DO NOT POST HERE SEND ME A MESSAGE IF INTERESTED

II-Kinks and limits
Some of my kinks!
YES
Assplay
Ageplay
Messy Cumplay (The more mess the better)
Watersports
Scat
Rape
Bondage
Switch characters
Violence
Torture
Snuff
Beastiality
Masturbation
Exhibitionism
Voyeriusm
Threesomes, Foursomes, ORGIES PLEASE!
Real pics for characters! I love pics in RPs!​

NOs
Werewolves
Vampires
Anthros
Baby-play. No diapers here please!
Mind Control
Aphrodisiacs
Hypnotism
Anime characters! None of them!​

III-Main ideas

Twins New idea 22/11

I would love to do a RP based around identical twin sisters. Both are powerful mercenary spellcasters, and have just won a stunning victory. Now, it's time for revelry, fun...and a fair bit of sex.

Or any other plot! I just really want some fun twin incest! Feel free to throw any ideas forwards, Fantasy, Sci-Fi or Modern. I don't mind!

Alternate History WW2
Currently loving the idea of a RP set in an Alternate Reality World War 2. Maybe the Germans conquered Britain? Maybe they steam rolled the world? Inspired partly by Inspired by this Pic! (SFW though probably...dont' let anyone see you opening it), also inspired by The Man In the High Castle, and a a lifetime of watching WW2 movies!

I've got a lot of ideas, playing say, a SS officer against a jew, or a captive spy, or a random civilian, or hell. We can both go as the Germans! Why not! Hit me up for some fun and debauchery!

Celebs!
Actresses, Singers, Sports personalities and other wonderful women! As face claims or as themselves, I love playing with them. Be it a starlet with a secret slutty side and a craving to get a part in a big blockbuster, or maybe two actresses having an impromptu rendezvous in the toilets during the Oscars award ceremony! It should be interesting!

I'm most comfortable playing Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence and Gal Gadot. Probably my big three at the moment! Please hit me up! I need some lesbian shenanigans with any of them!

I've recently created an Imgur Account dedicated to face claims and celebs which can be found in my signature. If you like any of them please drop me a message and I'll be happy to discuss plots!

Billy Lynn's Long Half-time Walk.
Seems like a weird one, but I just picked up the book today and I am ploughing through it! Such a good read! I'd love to do a plot around this with a female main character!

Basic idea for those who have no idea what the hell I'm talking about.

Clara comes home on a 'Victory Tour' having won awards and commendations for showing valour on the field of battle, she's paraded in front of local news, national cameras and all types of Radio in a flying show across her home country to drum up support for the troops. Faced with insurmountable hordes of well wishers and bullshit, she soon grows cynical, clinging to the last remnants of her sanity through the relief of sex, drugs and drink. I'd love to have a lot of interesting elements around this one. Maybe your character could be a handler? Or if you're up for it, a series of different characters, everything from the executive getting a little too close, to a 'fan' awed by this military hero! Might be fun! Hit me up if interested!

Rome

It was a short lived marriage, only a few months, but when the Senator passed, the Domina took control of the Ludus, the gladiator school. Except it was a different style of school...this one was for Gladiatrix's. A school of warrior women ready to defend their honour in the arena.

How will this new Domina cope? Will she fall to the temptations and debauchery in the hedonistic Roman empire...or emerge the head of a victorious Ludus?
Looking for a partner to play some gorgeous Gladiatrixs!
(Inspired partly by Spartacus)​

IV-Prompts and other ideas

Even though it's not out, I absolutely adore the look of Bright [NETFLIX film]. The idea of a multi-species racist modern society. It's just fascinating!

I'd love a FxF partner idea. Maybe a female orc or an Elf or something like that? I'm down to brainstorm!

Or

If you're down for more regular fantasy, I'm more than happy to discuss that! I've recently been having a hankering for some lovely Necromancer action recently! Meet Hara the Necromancer!

A princess, a party companion, enemy or something like that? Let's hear your ideas!

Sci-Fi
I've had a recent craving for Science Fiction ideas. Mainly based around Space ships, be it a stern captain and her disobedient Pilot, two star marines unwinding after a mission or maybe an explorer encountering a rather...dominating Alien race?

Military
I've always been raised around military subjects, so I've got a decent depth of knowledge! Be it a special forces team in Afghanistan, or maybe Military Police abusing their powers on a station? Could certainly be fun! [I'm kinda lumping regular law enforcement in here too!]

Got some pairing ideas here! All FxF!

Captain X Crewmember
Squadmates
Pilot X Co-Pilot
Special Forces X CIA contact
Spy X Spy [Modern or Cold War!]
Journalist X Bodyguard
Military Police partners?

Game Of Thrones

-Loving the new season, but don't really have many plots. Hit me up if you want to chat out a FxF RP idea!
Or really anything military! I just need some action!
Girls I'd love to play as or against!
-Cersei
-Dany
-Sansa
-Arya
-Any OC character against any cannon woman!

-Other Historical Periods I am interested in
British Empire
Medieval Europe
WW1 and WW2
Vietnam!

If anything catches your eye please send me a message!

Hope to see you out there!​

Back
Top Bottom