Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scribe's Requests and Rough Drafts (female writers)

scribe_m

Banned
Banished
Introduction: I'll be using the OP for requests, but also be using the "bumps" for rough drafts for posts. If you like what you read, send me a PM! If you have no idea what I wrote, send me a PM! :D I'm very open to stealing my own material and starting new threads based on anything I've already written. You can also send me a link to your request thread you've worked hard on. For stories, I prefer threads and PM. For chatting or something steamy, YM and phone after 3am PST are best, though PM and threads work, too. Over messaging, I'm not particularly creative (just some vanilla consensual naughtiness), but if that's fine with you, it's perfect for me!

My F-List:

Writing samples: Scribe's Retreat

Roles I enjoy playing:
* Shemale or futa (giving)
* Males (duh)
* Females (if they wear a strapless dildo)
* Multiple partners (I can play multiple roles; you don't have to)

Preferences:
* Modern day
* Consensual (although I enjoy leading -- or being seduced!)

Your writing style for stories:
* 1+ paragraphs per post
* Mmm... naughty <3

Idea for MxF

How about this convoluted plot? :) I'm a policeman, and you're an undercover cop posing as a prostitute. We don't know each other very well, but you've found me handsome, so wouldn't mind a fling. You also don't know I'm corrupt. While you're in disguise, I give you a choice of sex or being arrested. Guess which one you take? (;

Or...

"Maybe... we could start the scene where Olivia has a male client and they have sex in the car. But the client wants to be watched by the chauffeur through the mirror as he has sex. I can write for the client, but you can write whatever you'd like to advance the scene as well. I'll also write the chauffeur's thoughts as he watches you through the mirror. The client, however, does not satisfy you, so you continue with the chauffeur.

Anyone up for strip blackjack over PM? (;

"Jack smiles at your character as he fulfills his part of the game. He slowly unbuttons the small white buttons on his blue short-sleeved shirt, exposing the tight white t-shirt underneath. She can just see the outline of his muscles underneath his shirt, as well as his nipples on his chest. As he peels off his clothes, she can just catch the scent of his body, warm and just a little musky in anticipation."

"Girl's have vaginas."

The eldest blushed when she heard the words of her younger sister. "Of... of course girls have vaginas. But... but here, they have more. You... we three have been selected to become angels, and angels must know the needs and wants of both men and women. Kamera looked into the eyes of Mao's, and saw a woman, mature, not the young girl she left long ago. "It's a dream... Yes, it is a dream," she said, in a soft apprehensive voice. "But it's a dream where all three of us are together, and that makes me happy." The youngest turned her head in the middle one's lap to look up at the eldest. "It makes all of us happy. Renzu as well," said Kamera, brushing her fingers through Renzu's hair. "I hope it will make you happy, too."

The eldest then paused and tightened her lips. Her face turned from red to just a tinge of ashen. "But you are here to understand the desires of men. Men have needs that... a woman may not know." Kamera wasn't sure how to best express this to Mao. "I'm not sure if I can show it, but..." Kamera took Mao's hand in hers and led her hand on top of her skirt. She looked into Mao's eyes as she slowly, nervously, touched Mao's fingertips to the fabric covering the tumescence underneath her skirt.

"Don't be nervous, but... um..." Kamera closed her eyes as she guided Mao's fingers, lightly, then with a little more pressure against her gradually swelling member. Kamera, perhaps unconsciously, slowly led Mao's fingertips to stroke her through her skirt. Renzu opened her eyes, watching the two, as light from the window bathed the sisters.

A breath of steam escaped the centaur's lips and nostrils as he picked up the poor woman off the ground. He grabbed her head and kissed her, forcing his mouth against hers, his lips exploring this human's mouth, his tongue tasting her wetness. Holding her fast, one of his hands groped her breast, feeling its strange firmness, its heat of its smooth skin on the roughness of his hands.

"I shall take you, female," he growled, his rough dirty beard scratching her face. His red lustful eyes pierced her body and soul, as he made his desires plain and open. "I shall fuck you roughly, as my turgid cock enters your slit and ruptures your belly. I shall spread my semen onto you, within you, coating you with the lust and desire of beastly animals!"

"If you're not sure I should be here, shouldn't we tell someone then?"

Kamera gasped. A true woman here in the school. "I'm not sure. I've heard rumors of a woman without one in the school, but I also heard terrible things to her. We're still learning the yearnings of men, and they are not all pleasant. But it feels good to pleasure oneself with another, with someone close. But before I came here, I had an unpleasant experience with a man. He forced himself upon me harshly, and entered my slit. It brings terrible memories for me, yet... when I think of entering another, someone close and special to me, it inflames me with a burning heart, a yearning desire to pleasure her and myself. So, yes, we do have both... both the penis of a man, and the valley of a woman. But some choose to pleasure more with a man's part, and some prefer that of the woman."

"Ehhhh???" interrupted Renzu. "Of course, we have a penis down there. All girls have penises. Ever since Renzu was here Renzu had a penis. Everyone here has a penis and a vagina. Isn't that normal? What does it feel like if you don't have a penis?" she too-directly said. "It's not wrong to love your onee-chan. Renzu loves her onee-chan very much. My friends love their onee-chan." She hugged Mao. "Onee-chan makes me happy..."

"But Mao," Kamera continued. "You're right you shouldn't be here. If others find out you don't have a penis, I don't know what will happen."

"They won't take onee-chan away! Renzu won't let them!" cried Renzu, tears almost building.

"Yes, they won't," said Kamera. "We will help you, Mao. We will keep your secret from others. But... it might be awkward. I think we'll need to put something... there." Kamera sat up from the bed and crouched in front of one of the drawers, blocking Mao's view. She muttered a bit to herself, then pulled out a bent longish rubber device. "This is a little embarrassing, but you'll have to put this inside of you and make sure nobody notices." Kamera held out a toy, a dildo that bent abruptly in the middle. Kamera turned red as she avoided Mao's gaze.

"Is she a virgin?" piped Renzu. "Teacher told us that everyone comes here a virgin even if they're not."

"Oh," replied Kamera. "And I have heard one must lose their virginity to one they love, not some plastic toy. Loving one's siblings is not wrong, but losing oneself to an unliving objects is forbidden."

Renzu rushed up to Mao and held Mao's hand to her bosom. Her eyes widened, a slight tear. "Renzu loves onee-chan. Onee-chan loves onee-chan. We all love each other. Renzu doesn't want to see onee-chan disappear. Please, onee-chan. We want to be inside of you. We want you to feel our pleasure."

More ideas:

Discount Android

Maybe my character buys a second-hand android with malfunctioning, hacked, or otherwise compromised language comprehension software. So, for example, whenever I say "banana", you interpret it as "blowjob". So I'd say something like, "Alex, could you please give me a banana" as I prepare a fruit dessert to entertain the pastor and his wife in the living room. Or, whenever I say, "Could you please drive me to (a location)", you interpret it as "I need to be fucked in (a location)". So I'd say, "Alex, could you please drive me to church" on a lovely Sunday morning. The running joke is that the pastor is somehow near the scene. Or maybe he's secretly the hacker. :D

Second World Surgeon

I found this news article on a drug lord who, while on the run, had a penile implant while being involved with six or so women. Dang. You would be a female surgeon in a second-world country who performed the operation on my character, a high-ranking criminal hiding from his pursuers. As an underground doctor, you don't have the staff to monitor my recovery, so you take the veritable "hands on" approach. and smile as you test the success of your work. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3401649/El-Chapo-erectile-dysfunction-received-testicular-implant-run-exchanging-steamy-texts-Mexican-soap-star-Kate-del-Castillo.html

Idea for MxF

"Maybe I'd be polishing the car and you'd have a good look at my butt :) before approaching me with delicious cupcake? You'd surprise me by taking a bite, then kissing me, pressing the cake into my mouth with that luscious tongue I've always wanted to feel...

"If you prefer, I can play the female guard. She doesn't particularly like you, so we start the scene with me having to fuck her from behind on the bed. She makes you crouch on all fours on the bed, and looks you in the eye as I fuck her. She eventually grabs you and kisses you, playing messily with your hair. Uh... my female characters tend to be on the dom side, lol. I also play shemales. She'd start by having you kneel in front of her and suck her off (in full uniform!) while I have to watch. I then join in, taking you from behind. We eventually go into DP and whatnot. Hmm. Another dom character, lol.

Rough draft! futa ahead!

"Your friend didn't seem to go to anyone to report the issue of lacking a penis. Eventually I will change and become what I was meant to be by the sounds of it."

"No, no..." replied Kamera, shaking her head. She dropped the toy onto the ground as she approached the bed again. "She went to Gabriel, the headmistress, and told her that she lacked a penis. That day, her roommate said she did not return. Teachers told the students that she was transferred to another school, but Renzu said she could never have done that. After that, Renzu had that horrible, horrible nightmare of an experience. I was not there to protect her. But I'll be here to protect you." Kamera touched Mao's face, her lips, stroking them with her fingers. She then kissed her, lightly, as Renzu continued to nuzzle her breasts. "We forgive you," spoke Kamera. "But only if you accept us."

"Onee-chan..." mumbled Renzu, into Mao's uniform. Renzu was now behind Mao, sliding her hand under Mao's top, gently stroking the underside of her breast. Renzu's fingers touched them lightly, exploring Mao underneath and over her bra. Renzu's other hand was still drifting along Mao's panties, occasionally slipping under to feel Mao's soft soft flesh. They glided slowly, effortlessly, gently massaging the lips around her slit, as Kamera continued kissing her, soft licks immersed with light touching.

Rough draft: Keeping it Internal

"Never thought we'd be prostitutes, did'ja?" smirked Olivia to Paula. The two were police officers in internal investigations. The report on the street was that a corrupt cop was shaking down prostitutes for a cut and sexual favors, in return for not arresting them, or their pimps. "Well, we're certainly built for it, aren't we?" she grinned, looking a little to familiar at her co-worker.

John's role on the streets was to keep law and order. It didn't mean the right to pursue happiness. It meant keeping things as they were before some other criminal moved in to cause trouble. He and "the locals" had a good thing going. John just made sure that the streets were quiet, and the emergency room wasn't spending too much money. That, at least, was his justification for his behavior.

"Hey, you," he said, spotting an unfamiliar face. Time for the usual tactic to get rid of potential trouble. "We have a description of a prostitute trafficking drugs in the area, and you fit the description. You can have a quick search now, or a few hours at the station." Of course, she'd go for the search -- although, sometimes, they did have drugs. Even if they didn't, he'd plant something and give them a choice -- an arrest, or a really good fuck.

I'm usually consensual, but I just got a framed signed beta Magic card for this card:

BW_2.jpg

I'm a big fan of the artist, Quiton Hoover, but didn't realize it portrayed bondage until... hanging it up. :p I know some of you lovely ladies are into this sort of thing, so I'd be happy to bind you and do all sorts of things to you (this, of course, is a unique opportunity for anyone into wing-play, lol). I'm not sure what species of male I'd be playing, so let me know if you have a suggestion. I don't think there will be much plot in the RP, although I could always add more male characters for a second scene.

" The Sex-arcade is a series of hentai pictures I started doing back in 2009. It is a series of various “booths” in a very exclusive “arcade” that offers famous female fictional characters to clients rather than arcade-machines and games. "

So I just found Sabu's website this morning :) and found his Sex-Arcade posts. I'm on the busy side of my RP's, but wanted to post this idea before I forgot, so PM me anyway if there's a girl you want to play. I'll insert my coin, among other things. (;

Randomized until I found character I was familiar with. I don't have to have sex with this one. Fantastic art, fantastic fuck. http://thesabu.com/

Rough draft!

Richard mused as he pulled up. He had last been on campus a few months ago, when it was discovered he was having sex with one of the students he tutored as part of the school's volunteer program. He, in fact, was one of the English tutors, and helped Annie become proficient in English at high school. Although they stopped seeing each other, Richard wasn't sure if this was something permanent, or if she they'd hook up again now that she was no longer a student. The irony was that the same rumors that caused him to be dismissed were the ones causing the girls to be curious about having sex with him. Better an experienced man than a clueless boy. He still helped out the girls he knew with their English, as well as review and assist them with their college applications.

Stephen pulled into the driveway with Louis. "I tell you! This will be great" said Stephen, enthusiastically. "Lots of girls, lots of dongs, man, I can't wait to see some good black dick inside of my girlfriend, Emily, while I fuck another girl!" Stephen had his kinks, and, boy, did he have them. "Cmon, Louis. Admit it. You have a thing for my gal. You just want to stick some of that nerd cock into Emily. And Mallory. Hell, I want to stick my cock into Mallory, as well. We're gonna have some of the best choices in this school tonight!" Stephen made some last minute primps to Louis' hair. "Well, at least we got you looking not like a train wreck on your last day of school. I'm sure if you took care of your hair better, you still wouldn't be a virgin. Oh, and if you took care of your face better. And the clothes you wear. You know what? Just have fun tonight! And make sure you fuck my girlfriend!"

Darrel hummed to himself as he drove his truck. "Got some pizza, got the weed," he slapped his crotch, "Got the dong the girls need!" Despite his easygoing nature, Darrel was the entrepreneur, using his part-time pizza job as a start for his soft drug business. Plenty of high school kids needed their pizza for their studying, and needed their weed for their study breaks. And he sure didn't mind having his "big black blunt" smoked by the girls in lieu of receiving cash. Rather amusingly, the theater troupe he and his friend Samuel were part of had a constant demand for the stuff. Weed was the best medicine against stage fright, and didn't even need a prescription. Darrel's buddy, Samuel was with him. Samuel came from Nigeria and entered the United States during his freshman year. Despite his being new to the states, he quickly became popular with the theater crowd from his love of acting and art. Darrel helped him get used to American culture, though pizza and weed may not have been the best way!

The river burbled and glistened, as the sun shined down on the secluded glen. The sweet sounds of birds sung around the resting princess. The algae seemed to coalesce, gradually rising up through the wild grass. The transparent green liquid seemed to caress her body, starting with her feet and legs. It began to engulf her, coat her, or at least her torso as it began to rise and take the form of a man. While it had consumed the occasional male, it had the need to procreate with the female, spreading its seed within them. It released a soporific musk as it took shape, and slid towards her nether regions. As it grew, the mimicking of muscles could be discerned on its transparent mass of a body. It began to slide up her inner thighs, seeking her desire and her sex. The sun shone down, bringing warmth and light to their naked bodies.

Idea: > There's a nice little present at the door

The doorbell rang, and I opened it to find an early Christmas present, wrapped up for me. I recognized her as the delicious Lil Kitty, and smiled at her, all tied up in red ribbon. A heart-shaped hole in the box invited me to stick my now-hardening shaft into her, her delicious pussy ready for all my sweet sticky cum.

Idea: Elf Noblewoman

I had heard the reputations of elves, that they would be engaged in the most sensual of arts, yet jaded to so much in their life. Us humans were novel to them, only in contact recently over the last few years, a trifling to these immortal souls. I was the unnecessary son of my king, and sent to her court for the possibility of a political marriage. It was certainly the twitter of the elven lords to see who could bed and wed these humans they came into recent contact. The noblewoman Belaira specifically asked for a "prime", based on the courtly rumors of crude human endurance relative to sophisticated elvish tastes. I found it rather curious, though, that instead of a formal reception, I was asked to wait in the "guest" quarters were I found a comfortable environment, including bath and bed. Perhaps the rumors of elves to acquire a "half-elf" child were true as well...

Idea: The Gym

I had my eye on Madi. We went to the same gym as each other, and I couldn't get enough of this luscious half-Asian woman in her tight yoga pants and sports top. She seemed a tad flustered the times I tried talking to her, but I still maintained a friendly smile whenever I saw her. and she seemed friendly enough. We took the same yoga class, and I had some problems with some advanced bridging, namely trying to march. I asked her if she could help me out after class in the weight room, by watching my posture as I lifted one leg up after another. I had her sit directly in front of me, and, yes, my legs were spread out for her. In hindsight, I found this quite arousing, and somehow didn't think of her looking at me any different way. I must admit that I am easy to pre-come, and did not resist when she offered to touch me by my torso and lift my buttocks to help me stabilize my position...

Rough Draft: Succubus

"Hmm???" Jynlyn feigned, "What is what?" she smiled looking down at Cece looking at her hard rigid cock. The veins on the monster pulsated, emanating their underworld heat, and demonic desire. But Jynlyn's commands egged on the poor moral. Taste. Lick. Suck.

“I-I… I’ll try…” the demon heard. Such words were sweet songs only rivaled by the intonation of the heavens. A human who was willing. A human who was weak. Jynlyn's eyes burned with the anticipation of a female mouth. Jynlyn's fingers were continuing their quest, sopping wet with the woman's wet juices, slithering with her own wanton lust.

"Do you see it? Do you feel it?" Jynlyn mused, to both Cece and Jasmine. "Do you not realize the lasciviousness of your dear friend towards your mortal body?" Jynlyn then returned her thoughts to Cece's mouth, now taking in her swollen member. Jynlyn arched her back, closed her eyes, and almost let out a bellowed roar of satisfaction, of corrupting a mortal, and the feeling of lips on her cock. She slowly felt her penis pass through the lips of the woman, and pressed on earnestly.

"MORE MORE" she chanted, her breath haughty, yet replete with lust. She placed her clawed hand behind Cece's head, forcing her onto Jynlyn's pulsating shaft, piercing her deeply, as the head sought her throat. Molten bits of liquid dribbled from Jynlyn's cock, sweet salty tempting essence unavailable on the mortal plane. As desirous as lotus leaves... as pure as evil mana... is spread down her throat into her wanton body.

And Jynlyn wanted that body, too. She now lay on her side opposite Cece, Ceces mouth still swallowing Jynlyn's cock, Jynlyn now spreading the soft swollen petals of Cece's sex. Jynlyn opened her mouth to let her snakelike tongue explore her slit, winding around Cece's button, lapping up Cece's juices. Though nothing like a demon in flavor, Jynlyn savored Cece's fluids, as if tasting a wine draught long ago.

"Do you not feel it," Jasmine heard in the pit of her soul. "Do you not taste it," she heard echoing around her. Jasmine felt madness, trapped in her own body, taken over by a creature she did not control. She could feel the same pleasures Cece brought upon her body, could not break away. Jasmine could not even touch herself, her body owned by another.

Jynlyn slapped Cece's ass, each twitch of her body sending her pussy into Jenlyn's waiting mouth. "Taste me. Lick me. Suck me." she said again, to the mortal woman.

Idea: WoW

Perhaps L is in need of a holy anointment, and the three elvish handmaidens say that this would require a sexual ritual. The spell gathers a woman warrior's unique mana in the penis, where it combines with the handmaiden's magic. At climax, the handmaidens spray from their magicked cocks over the supplicant as their blessing. It's actually a similar idea to the Chinese chi, where the man gathers a woman's chi by having sex with her, but, when he climaxes, the women receives the man's chi. Are you familiar with it?

Bunny Sailor simply fumed. That bitch Olympia had shut down yet another one of her naval base bordellos ("A girl or two in every port"), causing Bunny Sailor to lose favor with the Bunny Queen. Bunny Sailor had been stripped of her Bunny ears! She'd get that little slut with her tight black leggings and American flag sports bra. Did she even know that sailors fucking prostitutes *was* the American way?? Bunny Sailor knew exactly what she'd do to that woman. First, she'd tear off that stupid sports bra, then rip those leggings. Then she'd dress her in a sailor suit. But, before that, she'd grope those huge stupid breasts, and tweak those taut little nipples of hers. And she'd force her to orgasm, sliding her hands over that shaven slit, putting her fingers into her tight little snatch -- wet or otherwise.

"Huh? What?" she thought. "I'm not a lesbian. Okay, I am, but I'm seeking revenge here, not a fuck. Well, maybe a fuck. Concentrate, woman." Bunny Sailor gripped the plastic gun Bunny Queen equipped her. for her last stand, Bunny Sailor requested a nautical theme for her room. Her room, however, had more of an underwater theme, with faux windows around her room showing swimming fish and seabed life. "Hmph. Fitting ending for a dead sailor," she mused. The television screen above her turned on. "She's arrived" said the monitor voice.

Room: http://www.technocrazed.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Water-Discus-Dubais-Future-underwater-hotel-13.jpg

Bunny Sailor made one last fashionable check of her costume. Her innocent-looking short blue skirt was hiked high enough to show the bottom of her delicious ass. Her top tied in the front, showing off her Korean cleavage, and her flat stomach. Her short brownish hair was perfectly coiffed, her face and skin a light complexion, and her lips as pink as her Asian pussy.

As the door opened, she shot her gun! Not quite expectedly, a thick stream of goo fired out, a taser-like stream of a strange yet familiar scent. "Ha ha! Olympia! Bunny Queen said she was unarmed, and invited you here for a one-on-one challenge. But she's not here! I'm here! And you're there! Dammit! I was supposed to say that BEFORE I shot the gun. Ummm... can we start again?"

But that was the least of acrimonious duo's concerns. For the strange liquid that covered Olympia's body was a concoction of Bunny Queen's infamous pheromones. It permeated her body, seeping into every pore, every inch of her curvaceous body. But Bunny Sailor could smell its scent too, and knew she was being consumed by the pheromones as well.

"That bitch... that... other bitch..." she put the gun down. No... she held onto it, tasting it, licking it, slurping it up, and sliding her tongue all over it. She looked down at Olympia, as Bunny Sailor began to feel an incredible lust and desire growing within her. "I bet you want to taste this too. I bet you want to put your wanton slutty lips around this dildo and suck it as much as I do. Open your mouth like a good little heroine." Holding the toy to Olympia's mouth, Bunny Sailor said, "There's one in every port..."

"You should have picked up Nicole, Tyrelle." William drove up to Isabella's driveway, already parked with a few cars. "Not saying that this is anyone's fault, but you know how things can get. Hope you two can work things out soon." William parked, then got out of the car.

"I know, I know," replied Tyrelle, feeling a little dejected. "Not even sure what's gonna happen next, going to separate schools.

"Well, you should also know that some of these girls here will be going to that school as well. Make 'em happy *here* and they'll make you happy *there*. Hey, there's Chris! Get a load of him!"

Chris was pumping his bicycle to the house, clad only in his helmet and graduation gown. Most. Embarrassing. Ride. Ever. It felt like have the spectators seeing him ride his bike this way across campus were taking out their smartphones and taking photos of him this way. More than his four years here, he supposed. He gave himself a wry smile, feeling a little good about the attention.

Stephen smiled back at Emily. "Oh, I'm ready to go, all right. C'mere!" Stephen hugged Emily back, giving her a light grope on the ass. He kissed her, deeply, his tongue feeling her mouth. He grinded himself just a bit into her, his prominent cock sliding against the texture of his gown. He then broke the kiss and turned towards the others with a sly grin. "You boys looking forward to a little of this?" he laughed.

Meanwhile, Darnell was passing around the blunts. He had already put down the pizzas and beer. "I'll supply the pizza, and the boys will supply the sausages," he joked. He noticed Tyrelle and Nicole with each other, but they weren't as affectionate as he thought they would be. "Tyrelle! Nicole! How's the beautiful couple doing?" Darnell shook hands with Tyrelle. "Both of you, have a little something to relax you." Darnell produced two joints and flicked open his lighter.

Louis sat alone, near the pizza, watching the couples already gathering. He picked a piece of pizza and started eating it. "Sausage," he thought to himself.

Rough Draft!

Jasmine's body quaked, as Jynlyn's orgasm ripped through her being. Jynlyn only shared enough of her eruption with Jasmine, sending the poor woman into a state of pleasure and confusion. Jasmine still knew not where she was, but could feel an intense sensation between her legs, between her thighs, as her body came. Jynlyn felt her balls tightening, her cock twitching, her unholy liquid shooting through her font into Cece's mouth, down her throat, into her belly. It seared the poor mortal's soul, delivering a devil's delitght, a purgatoric pleasure, of blistering brimstone brine. Jasmine's mouth was covered with Cece's pussy juices, covering her face, her lips, her hair. Jynlyn smiled as she licked up Cece's liquids, the snake becoming a cat, licking her hands after capturing her prey. But speaking of cats...

"Meow."

"Fu, fu, fu...." Jynlyn cooed, spying the cat on the couch. "Were you watching us, you voyeuristic little kitty?" Jynlyn held the cat in her arms and stroked its luscious fur. She held up the creature and smiled, "It's a boy!!! Well, you've given me an idea, and I'd like a pet of my own!", Jynlyn smiled, rubbing the fur along her own cheeks. Jynlyn undid the collar of the tomcat, and muttered a spell, causing delicious little sparkles to alight upon the collar, causing it to grow. "Look what Jasmine has for you," Jynlyn said to the still prone Cece, "A lovely token of her affection." Jynlyn then placed the collar around Cece's neck, which wrapped itself around her lovely throat. She then produced a long strap of leather, that affixed itself like a leash. "Come, my pet," Jynlyn commanded. "Walk on all fours like the creature you are. We are going to engage in the greatest pleasure of modern creation." Jynlyn's eyes sparkled when she produced her MistressCard. "We're going SHOPPING!!!" The door opened wide, as the duo walked into the outside.

More roughness! :)

"Meow, meow, meow meow meow?" Is that what you said little Cece?? Jynlyn picked up the cat. Or so it appeared in the mirror. For in the mirror was a brown tabby cat, cradled oh-so-innocently by a woman unknown to Cece. The ragged brown wings... the dark horns... the dirty blonde hair... the brown almost non-existent top and skirt... and that enormous cock. That was not Jasmine. And the way the Jasmine held Cece in the real world was anything but innocent. Jasmine held Cece with an unusual strength, cradiing, with but one hand, a grown woman like a little child. The otherworldly woman in the mirror gently stroked the fur of the tabby, while, in the apartment, Cece was sliding her free hand across Cece's breast. It slid downward, against Cece's naked belly, to her nether regions, playing with the mound above her lips, just above her button. "Ah, but we should not be dallying, should we, pretty kitty?" said the creature with the form of Jasmine. Jasmine then repositioned the cat, draped over her shoulder. Again, only its appearance. Jynlyn was carrying Cece over her shoulder, her ass in prominent view -- in public no less. Jasmine smiled, waving to her neighbors, showing off her pretty cat -- and displaying Cece's pretty little ass. Jynlyn was rubbing Cece's behind, appreciating that ass, feeling her up, occasionally slapping it, or stroking it, as if it had a tail.

They eventually arrived at the bus stand, and Jasmine placed Cece on her lap. It appeared to others that the cat was lying down on her belly and stroking its tail. But the reality was that Jynlyn was rubbing her ass, and giving her an idle spank to pass the time. The bus eventually arrived, and Jynlyn gleefully picked Cece up again, carrying her in her arms like a newfound treasure. Jasmine sat in the back with her prey. The bus stopped, and she looked out the window, seeing a rather regal school. Canterlot High, a plaque said. Several girls boarded the bus, and two sat with Jasmine and her kitty in the back. Jynlyn smiled.

"How adorable!" said the grey-haired one, wearing glasses. "I just love kitties!"

"You love pussies more," joked the purple-haired one, with her yellow coat, and white skirt. "May we pet her?"

"Please," smiled Jynlyn. Jynlyn groped Cece by her breasts, holding her out in full frontal towards the front of the bus. In appearance, Jasmine was simply holding up the cat and exposing its belly. The two girls, sitting on either side of Jasmine, giggled with glee as they rubbed its fur, touched its face, and rubbed its belly. They glided their hands against Cece's skin. Their fingertips slid along her face. And they fondled her breasts along with Jynlyn.

Incest

I teach at the university, and my niece decided to visit me to explore the campus before deciding to apply. I live alone in my apartment, and she still lives with her family. I'm doing quite well as a lecturer. My apartment has a double-sized bed, and its own bathroom large enough for a shower. Why do I say that? Because my niece has just arrived -- and she looks kinda beat and sweaty. It's been unusually sunny today, and it must have been a hot trip. I was certainly a little bit sweaty. "Kitty," I say, kneeling down, "We're going out to eat at a nice restaurant, but we better have a good shower first. How about a bath?" I had not seen my niece in a long time, and remember when I took care of her in her earlier years. I knew she would grow up attractive, and, oddly, didn't think more than that. I guess she instilled within me some sort of masculine maternal instinct.

But I confess that I watched her filling the bath. After she stripped, I peeped, watching her from behind, filling the tub. And I confess I wanted her. I wanted to slide my hands on that bent over little ass, replaced by my cock between her cheeks. I wanted to slide it, back and forth, my precome oozing out, coating the crack of her ass, lubricating the tip of my cock. I wanted to slide it in, feeling inside her as I imagined, much too often, when I stayed over at my parent's house, her soft young body just right in the next room, perhaps touching herself as I did to pictures of her I secretly took without her knowing. I took of my clothes in the hallway, and slipped on a small towel around my waist. I then entered the bathroom, hopefully louder than my peeping self before. I placed my hand on her torso, feeling her soft body and offering a smile. "Thank you for drawing the bath," I said, giving her a light hug, and adoring kiss on the cheek. "Stand up so we can take a shower first. Do you want to stand up so I can wash you? Or I can sit and wash you in my lap." Like we did when we was much younger. But she was more than a mere youth right now.

My sister's forwardness surprised me, but did not displease me. I kept thinking of her as that 12-year old girl I used to take care of, but she certainly acted like a woman. At first, I smiled as she lathered and washed my legs, but it must have been obvious my desires and perhaps intentions when she washed my inner thighs. Hers were certainly evident when she soaped up my balls and cock, much like the ladies did at the Soaplands I visited. I loved how her little hands rubbed over my balls, slowly filling with cum. I loved how her little hands stroked my cock, up and down... up and down... I was practically weak in the knees as I faced her and stood over her, my hands pressing against the wall for support. I had already washed -- or at least touched -- her entire small body, her lovely hair, her tiny chest, her gorgeous slit... all I could think about was putting my huge hard cock ready to spurt loads of creamy white come into her mouth, only centimeters away from me. As the shower washed away the soap from our bodies, I gradually thrust my cock closer, and closer, to her pretty little lips...

Succubi x Neko-Girl

"Oh... is little Cece upset? Mommy will make it all better once we get off the bus. Now let Mommy kiss you," said Jynlyn, revealing her form. Her snakelike tongue slid up and down Cece's cheeks, an almost scraping of flesh and razor. "Mommy is hurt, but maybe Cece will like this better," said Jynlyn, slowly transforming into Jasmine, a demonic reflection. Her hair became brown, her eyes blue, her skin a whiter complexion. But her hair writhed like snakes. Her eyes glowed a cold blue. She continued to lick and kiss, appearing merely as an over-affectionate owner and her squirming, put-upon cat.

The two girls continued stroking her. Petting her. Succumbing to the intoxication of the blue-eyed demon. The grey hair girl cupped Cece's breast, tweaking her nipples, playing with her belly. The other girl kissed her, her tongue sliding against Cece's delicious lips. Her hand touched low, between Cece's legs, stroking and feeling her slit and her bottom.

"If Cece ever wants to see Jasmine again, she will obey," said Jynlyn, slowly undoing the transformation. "If Cece is a bad girl, Jasmine will go away... forever..." Her last word was a gutteral sound, as she returned to her succubus form. Dirty blonde hair. Brown skin. Her eyes, ironically, were still blue, like Jasmine's. Jynlyn's cock grew harder. Stiffer. Entering her slit, pushing against the tightness of Cece's snatch, as the two girl's hands slid all over Cece's breasts... belly... ass... and pussy.

Leopard vs. Bunny-in-a-Hat

Bunny hung up her new costume, supplied by her patron, Bunny Queen. She then stepped into the bubbling jets of the white-oval shaped tub, centered within this unique room. Through vaulting, one-way mirrors, it looked into the next room, a room of whirling water, a torrent back and forth, churning in a violence deadly mimicking the warm jets of water swirling around her body. She summoned her crystal ball, liquid made from the churning sweet-smelling water surrounding her alabaster body. It raised into the air, water droplets melting and swirling off its round body. Bunny peered past it, into the room. As tandem blades swirled above and below the room, Bunny could just make out the figure inside, tossed and thrown around the watery froth, her brown form just coming into view. Not only would the woman inside have to find some way to breathe, she was bathing in warm waters permeated with Bunny Queen's sensual pheromones, designed to heighten the victim's desire and lust. Bunny's own bathwater had it as well, but she was not distracted by the razor-sharp blades. She was not distracted by the violently churning water. Instead, she spoke into the ball, her words vibrating through it into the watery graveyard room.

"Shall we begin?" Bunny smiled.

A Night to Remember (futa)

Ritsuko was looking at Idony's picture. "Oh, she looks so sexy..." she blushed, swooning over the American woman's hair.

"Shush," Washimi reminded her. "Look, she's coming."

"Eh??? That must be the famous American look those beautiful women have. So dreamy..." she sighed pressing her kimonoed fingertips to her cheeks.

"Hmph. All it does is says she's slutty," smiled Washimi, licking her lips.

"It's a pleasure to meet the both of you! The name's Idony," the American said. Her Japanese was perfect. Washimi smiled back. As the American ordered drinks, Washimi gave Ritsuko a knowing grin, and put her fingertip to her lips, a quiet signal between the two. Ritsuko blushed again. The lovely Ritsuko ordered shochu, while Washimi stuck to Japanese beer. "Kampei!" the three said, sharing a laugh together.

As the three continued drinking, Idony leaned over and asked, "So about the ad, what do you mean by keep a open mind?" Ritsuko couldn't help but smoulderingly admire Idony's generous cleavage, behind her tight black top, framed by her beautiful blonde hair.

"Well..." Ritsuko started, "We are in the adult entertainment industry. We couldn't quite say it in our ad. And... our area of work is... um..." she held her kimono up to her lips, as if blocking her response. She then felt Idony touching her arm, feeling the fabric of her kimono. She gave a relieved blush.

As the two women chatted, Washimi received a phone call and answered it. "Ehhh???" she said, a look of disgust on her face. "I don't want to work with him!" She listened on the phone, her composure visibly disturbed. "I really don't want to work with him!!" she replied.

Ritsuko sighed, looking down at the table. "We are in the adult entertainment industry, but we have... penises. We have to do a video tonight. Not many of our video cameramen want to film this sort of thing, and our current cameraman is sick. The one who'd film us..." Ritsuko crushed the napkin in her hand. "I don't like him either."

Washimi massaged the temple of her head. "Well, you answered an adult ad and you did it to save some money, so let me ask you this. Would you be our camerawoman tonight? Do you mind filming a woman with a penis? It pays pretty well, and we like you better than our other cameraman."

A Woman in Uniform

Lieutenant Randall shoved his deep hard cock into Viki's pussy for another night in a row, savoring her nice juicy cunt as he groaned at the front lines. Morale was difficult in this war, and his men being able to fuck a wet pussy like hers, and degrade a woman like that, gave his men something to live for, day after numbing day. They had just finished their objective, as he finished cumming in her snatch. "No, don't clean it. I want the men to know exactly what their reward will be." He smiled a gap-toothed smile at Viki, as he dragged her, pantyless but still uniformed, in front of the men. "Congratulations, men," Randall smiled, pushing Viki to the floor. He unzipped his trousers, his long member semi-erect. "In order to keep your bastards from catching gonorrhea some other filthy disease, we have girls like Viki here in our unit." He slid his hardening cock between the cracks of her cheeks. "Viki here has enlisted for the good of our country to reward you boys for a job well done." Randall then proceeded to shove his cock again, into her pussy from behind, filling her up with hard thick cock. He gripped her breasts and stood her up, then ripped her top down, exposing her lactating nipples. "I knew you boys could do it, and I gave her some pills to make her milk all over the place." He pushed Viki towards one of the men, his dick starting hard and at attention. "Now, young woman, why don't you unzip his fly and let his pecker rub between your gorgeous titties? No need to be shy. You know the drill."

Shemale Nurse

I looked up from my desk, where I was filing paperwork, and noticed on the security cameras, a woman waiting in the waiting room for a futa deposit into her. Was she sure she was in the right place? Just a little flustered, I picked up the clipboard, with the necessary paperwork.

"Hello Miss," I smiled. Oh, she was a cutie. Lovely blonde hair... delicious skirt... I was wondering if she knew she would be the recipient of a deposit made here by the nurse on call? I wore the regulation Depository nurse's outfit. A white nurse's hat... short sleeved uniform... and way too short of an outfit. My stockings were thigh-high, allowing her a good look at my complexion near my... many parts, and if she didn't stop looking so hot, she'd see more. I felt slutty, but, eh, it's a living.

"You understand that, here, at the Depository, our female... clients... are the receivers and not the donors? I'm the nurse on duty at the Futanari and Shemale Station, and will be glad to be of service. Now what do you like about futanari and shemales and how do best enjoy being aroused? We want to make our clients as comfortable as possible before attending to their... needs," I smiled, as professionally as I could. "Of course," I said, tracing the zipper from my adept cleavage to the space between my thighs, "We do have our clients who are already quite ready for their deposit and are quite willing to begin as soon as possible. And we have multiple staff on duty, for our most demanding and discerning clients."

https://images.halloweencostumes.com/products/15053/1-1/womens-head-nurse-costume.jpg

Rough Draft

"Konnichi-WAAAA!!! Hello, Alex chan! Glad to meet you! My name is Nurse Angel Komori-Chan! But I'm taking the form of Nurse Akali from a video game because she looks so cute, girls look slutty when they dress like her, and boys masturbate to her all the time!!!" I was holding a gigantic huge syringe between my legs (well, it wasn't that large, but I was in my chibi form!). It was really my new cock in disguise, but, hey, it was either that or mosaics. "Congratulations!" I continued, "You are officially the most perfect pussy on the planet! You have the most desirable, sensitives, and orgasmic pussies in existence, and God wants you to use it, my honeeeeey!!!" I beamed, arms raised and body glowing. "Anyway, we got to get to work! Fast! God's a hardass and he works his bitches!" I said, still beaming.

Well, it looked like the RAPE suit was doing its work. I don't know why it gave her such humongous ta-tas, so I groped. Naturally, I assumed my human-sized form (slutty), and began squeezing her tits. "Holy Jesus CEO Christ! What huge knockers!" I said, curious (and still grabbing like crazy). "What do you put in these things???" One lactating squirt later, I had my answer. "Ew..." I said, milk dripping on my face. "Wait a minute," I said, tasting her milk. "This tastes good! This tastes good!" I repeated. I then started sucking on her delicious tits. "This tastes good... this tastes good..." I murmured, licking and tasting her incredible milk. It was warm, soothing, an trickled down my throat like... like... MILK!

"Ahhhh!!! What am I doing? What am I doing? We've got to get to work! Get to work!" I repeated. My humongous magical penis shaped in the shape of a syringe had detached itself, grew in size, and was large enough for both of us to sit on. It was floating above the ground at about waist-height. "Sit on this! Sit on this! We'll use it to go to where we should go!" I held up an electronic device and showed it to her. "This is my GPS device. It stands for Giant Penised Shemale device. I've found us THREE shemales with giant penises so you can have your orgasm! Get on! Get on!"

"Oh, wait. You're almost completely naked. That won't do! That won't do!" I then punched a few buttons on my device. "GPS also stands for General Purpose Sluttiness", I explained, as the RAPE suit began to morph. The panties stretched up her body, at first becoming a thin black mesh from her thighs to her neck. Hot pink patterns began to criss-cross over the mesh, interlacing with black fabric covering parts of her body. The dress was backless, however, and a hole at her bottom exposed her pussy.

"There! You're totally ready to get fucked! Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!!!"

https://pre00.deviantart.net/4bbc/th/pre/f/2013/249/0/5/lol___ninja_nurse_by_cubehero-d6lb25c.jpg

https://www.amiclubwear.com/clothing-dress-xxx4-1184hotpink.html

Idea: Waitress

Me and the boys were up to no good, as usual. I had a fight with the wife, when Ronnie called up said he wanted to check out this hot chick of a waitress at Harry's Diner. Evidently, the little cock needed some man help to get up the nerve to ask the woman out. Or something. Me, I wanted to let go of some steam from that cold-hearted bitch, and maybe have a milkshake. I *like* milkshakes. On the ride up, Tom kept ribbing Ronnie about how much time he spent at Harry's Diner to check out the waitress, but didn't have the nerve to ask. You go, Ronnie. We pulled up maybe an hour before closing, and were greeted by -- wow, she's a looker. Why the hell wasn't I here before??

Idea: WoW

Demon's Phallus: You've been following a succubus who's rumored to possess the Demon's Phallus, a lengthy gem that can be used to create portals (in the shape of large female orifices, naturally). You catch up with her, as she's opened a portal and smiled, "Bye Bye" to you. However, she purposely leaves the Phallus behind (it's a common rock in her plane), and says that it only works if "annointed" by three male demons. Guess who she leaves behind as she seals the portal behind her. :)

Tastes Just Like Chicken: The trolls have developed a taste for halflings ("tastes just like chicken") and you, da orcs, and da trolls are on a stolen wagon back from raiding some hobbit farms for tasty hobbits (and chickens). The trolls are in a good mood (for once), so you take advantage of the situation and fuck them (and the orc leader) in the wagon. However, angry hobbits (or at least some annoyed paladins) come after you while you're fucking in the wagon. And, nope, no fight's gonna ruin a good troll fuck, even if they're armed with crossbows. The paladins also find out how difficult it is to remain on horseback when the orc leader realizes troll come can be used as an offensive projectile weapon.

Idea: Nekogirl and Master

I lackadaisically turned on the television, and halfheartedly happy to have missed some sort of documentary about gorilla ecohabits. I had just acquired a kemonomimi, whom I named Alice. The channel began another show, of cats, and I gently woke up the sleeping Alice on my lap, only a little reluctantly. "Alice... oh Alice..." I said, tickling her little catlike ears. "Would you like to watch the tube? It's a show about cats and kittens." I wondered if Alice missed other cats, or didn't particularly care either way. Some cats were fine alone, others needed company. Which one was she? I stroked her hair, and gave her a loving kiss on the cheek, as I felt her hair against my face and her soft warmth. The cats playing on television, were now grooming each other, licking each other's fur, and playing. I held up Alice and looked at her. "Ah, I would love to play with you, Alice. Perhaps a little grooming with me?" I smiled.

"So are you okay, Emily? You haven't done this sort of thing before, right?" asked Mallory.

"No..." replied Emily.

"How was Louis? Did he treat you okay?"

"He was... nice," Emily said, an embarrassed smile. Mallory laughed, just a little.

Tyrell lifted Emilys hand to his lips. "Well, we'll treat you nice too. I hear the waterfalls are lovely this time of year," he smiled. He led the two girls towards the waterfall. Emily noticed that she could see the threesome and foursome around the pool, but she knew that Stephen was inside the house. At least, before, she could see what he was doing. She felt a squeeze on her hand from Mallory.

"It's okay," reassured Mallory. "Do you want to watch me and Tyrell first?" Emily's tacit nod told Mallory to start ahead of her. Mallory kissed Tyrell, as the waterfall fell on their bodies, the waterfall splashing behind Tyrell's back. Tyrone gave a low groan, and they silently kissed, as the waterfall fell behind him. His cock was erect, touching Mallory's stomach.

"Hey, girl. See this." Mallory backed off from Tyrell, and played with his cock in one of her hands. "He's recovered." Mallory slid her hand up and down the shaft, as Tyrell let off a light groan. "Come on. Touch it." She took Emily's hand and placed it on the tip of the cock. "Not bad, hmm?" Mallory smiled to Emily. Tyrell gave a slightly goofy grin in the cool water. He then reciprocated, touching his hand to Emily's breast, just touching the tip of his fingertips to her nipple. In turn, he grasped Malloy's breast more assertively, and gave her a deep kiss, leading to a trail of kisses down her neck... collarbone... then her breasts.

"May I, Emily," Tyrell said, touching Emily's cheek with his hand. He kissed her, as Malloy smiled.

"And may I?" said Mallory, kissing Emily as well.

PTA: Pussy, Tits, and Asses

"Now that Ms. N has finished her presentation to add sex to the curriculum, I open the PTA meeting for questions and answers. I will be responding to both," said Mr. Hardon, principle of the Very British School for Young Lads in Very Revealing Shorts. The PTA Meeting was held in one of the school's classrooms. Mr. Hardon sat behind a desk, the parents sat at the school desks, and the young lads sat in the back. The parents were led by Ms. Defdumanblind, the rather prim and proper bespectacled woman who only had sex enough to reproduce. The young lad's names were Oliver, George, Harry, Jack, Jacob, Noah, Charlie, and Muhammad.

"Don't count the days, make the days count," said Muhammad.

The sinewy speckled lady remarked, "But the teacher, Ms. S, is still not here." This was not entirely true, as both Ms. S and Ms. N were indeed, here. It was just that Ms. S was on her knees. Ms. S was concealed in front of the desk where Mr. Hardon sat. Ms. Nora, meanwhile, sat in the back with the boys, four on each side of her.

"It's lack of faith that makes people afraid of meeting challenges, and I believed in myself," said Muhammad.

"Ms. N and I will represent Ms. S tonight. She is certainly here in her own special way. Gentlemen and gentlewomen, we are gathered here to discuss the incorporation of sex education into our curriculum, with teachers Ms. Strawberry and Ms. Nora. As we have seen from Ms. Nora's presentation, they have a firm grasp of the basics for biology, and, I believe, a firm grasp when it comes to sex and its education." He spread his legs apart for Ms. Strawberry. Two boys, sitting next to Ms. N , touched her skirt, putting their hands on her thighs.

"Well, I have a question," said Ms. Defdumandblind, "can these so-called teachers do anything with their mouths besides talk? And will the boys receive any hands-on experience?"

"Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth," said Muhammad.

Classroom: http://www.laboiteverte.fr/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/portrait-salle-classe-01.jpg

Back
Top Bottom