Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please play with me (MxM)

D

Dervaux

If you're a dominant male (or play dominant males), then you've defininitely come to the right place.

1. Be literate. I do not tolerate one-liners.
2. Don't contact me for a roleplay if you know you'll be gone for weeks at a time.
3. Don't ask me for permission - be in charge and take control.

- I often play young characters (17-25). I want you to play someone older (30-45).
- I can occasionally be dominant, but not through the whole roleplay.
- My characters are sometimes cocky and it's your job to break them down.
- I'm into master/slave relationships and I only have a few hard limits.
- My hard limits are gore, vore, bathroom and that stuff. You know, the usual.
- All my roleplays are heavily smut-based. I don't require a complicated plot to go with the writing, and one shots are accepted.

I love bondage, toys, public sex and humiliation (or just humiliation), slavery, reward and punishment, age difference and so on. We can talk about any kinks you might have that you want to include that don't go against my hard limits. I'm not against non-con.

Teacher/Student
CEO/Worker
Rich man/Playboy
Kidnapper/Kidnapped
Brother/Brother
Uncle/Nephew
Supernatural creature/Human​

1. Hotel Inspector
Yc is the owner of a very successful hotel in the middle of New York. Mc just applied for a job there even though he has little to no experience in the field. Yc decides to interview mc and shortly after gives him the job. Mc thinks the job is going to be cleaning out rooms, take care of guests and maybe attend the bar, but yc has other plans.

2. Worthless - I would love to do this one
Yc has it all. A big house, a good job and parents that made everything possible. Mc has nothing, he's living on the streets and the only work he's experienced is selling himself for money. Yc decides to pay mc for his services and keeps him around.

3. Countryside
Yc lives out in the countryside and Mc, his nephew, agreed to spend the summer there to give his parents some space. Yc lives alone so when they start to hang out, stuff happens.

4. Roommates - this is also a craving
Mc is kicked out of the house when he comes out as gay. He's always been feminine, but saying it out loud earned him a one way ticket out the door. But his older brother takes him in - yc. He is the opposite of mc, muscular and manly, and has a girlfriend. Both their lives are turned upside down when mc can't sleep one night and crawl into bed with his brother.

PM is your safest bet. See you there!

Back
Top Bottom