Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smutty picture plots(NSFW)

isy_to_go

Super-Earth
Hey there! Isy_to_go here!

As always i will keep it rather short. This is going to be a simple picture thread. I found pics i like, thought of a title and will post them here. Hit me up with your ideas if you got your own. All the RP's will be more focused on smut. Ok here i go with my ideas!!

Suprised by the Rain
Quite a simple idea. MC got suprised by the rain and her clothes are soaked. Whats going to happen? (1) (2) (3)

Better!?
A daughter, stepdaughter, sis-in law and so on, took a liking to you and she really wants to show you why she is the better one. (1)

Forgotten Fairies
For a start, i know not all the characters listed now are part of the guild, but i liked the title.
Basically this is an attempt to give some hot and sexy female characters more 'screen time'. I would really like to play some girl from the FT universe that is not as popular and known as Erza and Lucy. So here are the girls:

Bisca Moulin (1) (2) (3)
Lisanna Strauss (1) (2) (3)
Evergreen (1) (2) (3)
Laki Olietta (1) (2) (3)
Cana Alberona (1) (2) (3)
Flare Corona (1) (2) (3)
Solano Aguria (1) (2) (3)
Yukino Aguria (1) (2) (3)
Minerva Orlando (1) (2) (3)
Ultear Milkovich (1) (2) (3)
Meredy (1) (2) (3)
Jenny Realight (1) (2) (3)

Do as the head of the house says
She is the cute girlfriend type and your son brings her home to introduce her to you, the head of the house. He wants to marry her and of course he wants you to agree and to like her. (1) (2) (3) (4)

Ranma 1/2
I just love her and the possibilities we would have with her. If you have ideas, please tell me!! (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Accepting her fate
Also a very classic story. The small elven girl somehow got in the hands of the flesh craving full of lust orcs. She isn't very pleased with it....at the beginning that is. (1)
Possible elf face claims: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Student Council President Election
As the name says, it is that time of the year, where the one person of the whole student body who gets to order others around, is elected. There is one person who really wants to be the President and does everything for it. Including one special idea. She wants to change the school uniforms and that alone gives her the votes of nearly all the boys in school. Most girls don't want that and they know that YC is a good guy and also opposed to this. They practically beg you to become a candidate and beat MC. But, how will YC do that when there are more boys than girls in this school?
Possibilities of uniforms and MC: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

I will add more ideas later as i stumble over pics that i like and give me an idea. If you have a pic/an idea yourself then don't be shy and just tell me.

Well then, I hope to hear from you soon!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom