Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fairy Tail/One Piece RP

Humble Knight

Super-Earth
I'm looking for femalres to do so some rp's based on the anime Fairy Tail and One Piece. If interested, then feel free to send me a PM!

Things you need to know before rp'ing

1. You may rp as many girls as you want and you may also rp girls which are not in the list (all girls must be 18+ years old!)
2. Any kinks are fine (excepts dark or gore, scratch, pain etc.)
3. I only rp OC's.
4. You dont have know the entire anime, but some small knowledge about the characters is pleased.
5. Dont suddenly leave me without telling me why.
6. Feel free to share a plot yourself!
7. I write 1-3 pharagraphs (maybe more) and in 3rd person.
8. Threesome, Foursome and Orgy is allowed.

Fairy Tail:

Lucy
Erza
Mirajane
Juvia
Kagura
Yukino

One Piece:

Nami:
Nico Robin
Boa Hancock:

Plots*:

*These plots dont have to be be played necessarily.

Fairy Tail Brothel

My idea for the plot was a simple change to the Fairy Tail guild; it would also be a type of brothel as well as a mage guild, this service isn't well known, and can only be accessed by asking Mira at the bar a code-phrase, but when the phrase has been asked, the girls would become available for 'business'. The customer (me) can ask for three things when asking for one of the girls; a 'Simple service' (Which is the customer gets to cum once, then they're done), A 'Full Day' (It's exactly like it sounds like, the customer gets the girl, or girls, that he chose for an entire day.), or finally; 'Mission'. (Accompanying the girl of your choosing on a mission, where the customer is able to make them do kinky and slutty things as they travel, or even in the mission itself.)

Who is the master? (An XXX parody based on Fairy Tail OVA 9)

The following is more a sample. We can either rp this that Erza orders MC and possible other characters to have sex with girls, or that once Erza is send home naked by Gray (which happens in OVA 9) and that MC follows her to teach her a lesson.

It was Christmas Eve, and while everyone in Magnolia Town was having their Christmas diner, there was a great party at Lucy's house with lots of member invited. At first, the party went quite well but this all changed however when the girls get drunk, teasing the boys in a terrible way and suddenly, Erza came up with a game which is called: "Who will be the master?", were everyone must choose a stick, and the one who gets stick with a blue crown symbol will be the master, ordering people of what to do. The purpose of this game is that people are ordered to do things which are quite embarrassed, for example the master orders Natsu to dance while he is naked. While playing this game, Erza teased all her comrades, but once MC finally is the master, he takes revenge and orders....

Meet and fuck: In the Fairy Hills!

MC was a mage who was travelling around Fiore, doing lots of jobs, but one day during a beach party of the Fairy Tail girls, MC was found unconscious at the shores of the beach. Now because the Fairy Hills is actually a place were only girls may live, they made an exception for him to recover in the Fairy Hills untill he is better again. During the days he started to look around and to show his thanks for allowing him to stay in the Fairy Hills, he started to help the girls by doing tasks. However, while helping them, the girls started to have a crush on him and asking him to come over to their rooms to help them with 'some tasks', he accepted their invitations, entered their rooms, but then while talking and asking them what he could do, they started to seduce him and......

A guilds revenge

MC was a member of a dark guild and thanks to the guild Fairy Tail, lots of members got arrested by the Magic Council. Seeking revenge, his master gave him a 'special' job to find and kidnap Fairy Tail girls, tying them up in a room to impregnate them and also making them his own sex slaves.

Boa Hancock's slave

Master x Slave rp. Can either be rp'ed dom or sub and multiple girls from One Piece can be picked. For example, she can order MC to rape or fuck Nami or Nico Robin in public as punishment for being on the island without permission of Boa Hancock.

You are Boa Hancock and MC was a crew member of a ship which was sailing near Amazon Lily. One day, a huge storm came up and as the ship sank, he woke up on the shores of Amazon Lily, not knowing he was the only one who survived the storm. Not knowing where he was, he began to look around untill the Kuja Pirates caught him, thinking that he was an intruder since only females are allowed to be on the island, ending up that he had to become Boa Hancock's personal slave. During the days though, she secretly fell in love with him and asking him to bath with her once, it turns out that he would be 'more' of just a slave.

Caught

MC was traveller and you will play Nico Robin and Nami. One day, he had to search for ship since I had to go to a certain place and since only the Straw Hat Pirates where travelling there, he asked Luffy to go with him in return that I would pay some money. There, he met all the crewmembers, but once I saw Nami and Nico Robin he felt madly in love them. One night, when Luffy was holding a party near a port, he secretly went to Nami and Nico Robin's room, wanting to smell their panties but then suddenly, the two girls caught him and ....

Back
Top Bottom