Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Partially Prodigious | Mostly Moronic [comment if so inclined] [NSFW links]

Prodigious Masterpiece

Pessimistic Perfectionist
Hey there!
I guess this is my official journal of sorts - I don't really know what I'm doing.
I do know, however, that I'm very interested in having a nice, neat log of what I'm doing.
Big thanks to user Machiavelli - whom I shamelessly stole the idea from! ♥
My Current Roleplays:
[Not Exactly Garden Variety] w/ Hardor via Private Message.
[Mistaken Identity] w/ Hardor via Private Message.
[Study Sessions] w/ Dark Prince via Private Message.

My Schedule:
• My timezone is EDT. | I live in Kentucky. | I work 1st shift.
• My goal is to reply within the day you reply to me. Sometimes it will be two days.
• Constant back-and-forth is a treat that occurs when we're both fully available and online.
I have a job so I'm not consistently online for extended chunks to promise anything regularly of this volume.
With Covid, my work schedule is very weird and spotty—I'm hoping in the future to have more detail to my schedule to post here.

My Policy on Pestering:
• If we have not started a roleplay and were just in the beginning stages of planning, I'm not obligated to give you a response.
Especially if I tell you honestly that I'm not interested and you try to argue with/convince me.
• If you message me less than eight hours after a response asking me for a response, our roleplay is over. Point blank.
• If you message me multiple times in a twenty-four hour period asking me for a response, our roleplay is over. Point blank.
• This does not mean the same things toward OOC. If you're my partner, I love OOC! But do not hassle or pester me, please.
• Don't think being sneaky will get you anywhere with me. I don't have to tell you what I'm doing AFK. That's rude.
Again, if we are not roleplay partners, I don't owe you a response. Do not harass me for one.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Male Face-claims!
In the past, roleplaying partners have told me how it's difficult for them to find good photos for male characters.
I have no personal preference to these photos, but I thought I should collect some nice ones for males in case they want a little help!
Some of these photos are NSFW.
*as far as I know, I don't have celebs on here as that's not my cup of tea. Sorry!

Last edited:
RE: Memories, Rants, and Entries

Rants
For this second post, I will rant about things that happen in the quest for roleplays that
annoy the absolute shit out of me--will add as they happen, or maybe
I'll go back and find some of the highlights I've experienced.

(All usernames will be changed, I'm not trying to shame anyone)

To kick things off:
Did-You-Even-Read-My-Thread said:
Prodigious Masterpiece said:
Did-You-Even-Read-My-Thread said:
Hello! I was wondering if you were still looking for partners to rp with? ^_^

My thread was bumped less than an hour ago.

I've learned that people get messaged surprisingly fast at times. Are you looking for something more con or non-con at the moment?

Why this is annoying:
• If I'm bumping my thread, and there's shit not crossed out--of course I'm looking. What the hell kind of question is this?
• In my thread, I specifically ask not to ask me vague questions like this--start a conversation, share kinks or ideas. Give me something to work with, damn it.
• Then he asks if I'm looking for something more con or non-con at the moment. In my thread I literally list my cravings and it had non-con on it.
• He is literally only asking me questions that I've already answered on my fucking thread.

How this could have been done better:
• Fuckin' introduce yourself.
• Fuckin' read the thread. Read. It.
• If there's something you're wanting to do with a person, but it's doesn't fully align with their cravings you have a chance unless they state they're only looking for their cravings.
• Look at other information they've given you or plots they have written out or their f-list to see if they might possibly be into your idea/craving.
• When you message them--if you don't want to write your whole idea, give them the basic kinks or genre of the story: "I've got an idea for a school-setting non-con story where I play a jock and you play the Queen Bee. Would you be interested in giving it a look to see if you would want to play?" IT'S THAT SIMPLE FAM.

Next!
TinyPeen said:
I saw something about how you were looking for an experienced role play partner? Hit me up if your interested.

• WAT. Wut. Waht. I can't even compute when I look at this message.
• You saw "something" did ya? How nonchalant of you. Well, I guess it wasn't my lengthy search thread I worked hard on--you probably saw the billboard I rented out to try and draw in partners.
• "Hit me up if your interested." I want to take a melon-baller and remove my eyes, this frustrates me so much. Why do I have a thread? So I can remember what the hell my plots and kinks are?

Not even going to add an, "how this could have been better" section because pfffffffffffffffffftt.

I just....
I Swear This Is Not Fake said:
Girl
Friend with shorty eye sight fucking her worst emu sounds like fun, especially the after math and well thinking he could be filming it too as a form of black mail.

Just my main thoughts on that one.

• What did I do to deserve this?
• Why would you actually send this to a person you want to roleplay with?
• Just.... why?

And here we go:
Creepy Guy said:
Wanna do a non-con roleplay where you are a stupid vapid Queen bee rich girl who I blackmail into being my sex toy and I humiliate and degrade her showing her what her real place in life is

Why this is creepy and annoying:
• I clearly state in my thread I am NOT interested in being some kind of placeholder for a person who does not craft a character.
• This is not the case for everyone, but it's SO gross to me when you're obviously writing as yourself and not a character.
• Not only that but in general the use of "I" in this kind of pitch is so off-putting.
• I also clearly state that I'm not into master/slave which is exactly what this sounds like.

I just don't understand what gave this person the impression, upon even glancing over my thread (if they even did that) that I would be interested in a pitch like this.

Last edited:
RE: Memories, Rants, and Entries [comment if you feel so inclined][NSFW gif links]

"Tinypeen" LOL!

RE: Memories, Rants, and Entries [comment if you feel so inclined][NSFW gif links]

prodigious, is your PM messed up? I was going to send you one but no link is shown. Then again it could be my X box not showing it properly.

Typhonis said:
prodigious, is your PM messed up? I was going to send you one but no link is shown. Then again it could be my X box not showing it properly.

It could also be that she has you blocked - If someone blocks you, you can see their profile, but you can't see their posts without clicking something and you can't see the option to PM or E-Mail.

And if this is the case, I'd suggest against replying to anything she posts, as that can be classed as harassment.

Been a long while since I've been on this old thread. Looks like I've got a comment from someone I've blocked and a comment from someone who's been banned. What a first page!

This website used to be such a haven for me. I've been lucky to have a few. But this year has drained the life out of me. Haven't got much of anything these days beyond the will to go to work--which is more out of necessity than want. I fee like all of my safety blankets and calming remedies have withered away and no longer mean anything to me.

So what am I passionate about? What do I want to do? I can't seem to manage more than a Netflix binge. What calms me down? What lifts me up? Lately my normal feels a lot lower and drearier than it ever was. Words were something I always had no matter what, but even they allude me these days.

I never used this thread as a journal, so I don't know why I am now. Maybe it's because I'm not sure where else to put this. Who knows?

Replies for the next 24 hours or so are going to be delayed. I think I've got a sinus infection and I'm going to urgent care in the morning. So right now I'm having trouble breathing/finding the will to live.

Will update if I'm going to continue the delay longer.

Got to add more Pitches of Shame to my Rants&Bants post on here for the first time in well over a year and a half.

I guess that means I really am back from a year-long hiatus. Annoying, yet somehow comforting...

Back
Top Bottom