Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM -- Extremely DARK/KINKY cravings!

MasochisticHeartx

Banned
Banished
Hey everyone, as the title implies, I'm currently looking to explore something on the MUCH darker side, such as abuse, rape, torture, etc.
BE WARNED, there are lots of heavy and twisted kinks here!

Rules:
- I play BOTTOMS/SUBS, but all my characters tend to have a strong personality.
- I don't enjoy playing weak/mindless/overly slutty characters.
- I'm honestly looking for smut at the moment, but I do enjoy a good story too.
- I post 2 - 3 paragraphs average but could match what you write.
- I like proper grammar/spelling, but I'm not too strict on it.
- While I love details and the like, don't feel pressured to match my replies.
- I prefer to rp in pm, email, or google docs, but I can do threads as well.

Fave kinks:
Non-con/Force
Bondage (gags, blindfolds, restraints, handcuffs, etc.)
Blackmail
Humiliation/Public humiliation/Gangbang
Sex toys/Unusual sex toys
Hair pulling
Fear
Milking machines
Sounding
Forced homosexuality
Multiple orgasms
Post orgasm-play/torture
Facefucking
Handjobs/Fingerjobs
Risky situations (sex in public, vibrators under clothes, etc.)
Exhaustion
Food play (Not exactly force feeding but rather licking food off a person, etc.)
Gunplay
Dirty talking
Nipple play
Photography/Videography
Cum milking
Bathroom use control? (Not to be mistaken for toilet play!)
Mindbreak (only if there's hurt/comfort afterwards!)
Beastiality? (I of course don't condone it in real life, like with most of my other kinks listed!!! But I won't lie, I'm a bit curious to try it...)

Limits:
Mpreg
Furries
Chastity (I might make an exception to this?)
Scat
Vore
Infantalism
Sissification/Femboys
Severely injuring/killing off characters (including things like amputation, castration, snuff, etc.)

Pairings: (Role reversals are welcomed!)
Teacher x Student
Master x Butler
Soldier x Enemy
Enemy interrogator x Captive
Criminal x Hostage
Good cop x Corrupt cop (can also be superior/underling)
Spy x Target
Detective x Suggest
Military commander x Rival military commander
Military commander x Military officer (or Lieutenant)
Gang leader x Rival gang leader
Mafia boss x Victim
Delinquent x Mobster
Boss x Employee
Prince x Knight
Knight x Enemy
King x Prince (preferably not blood related?)
Guard x Prisoner
Stepfather x Stepson
Uncle x Nephew
Bully x Victim (role reversal preferred)
Ex-friends/lovers
Hitman/Assassin x Target
Thief/Burglar x Victim
Teacher x Student
Manager x Idol
Feel free to suggest something or mix and match ideas!

Plot ideas:
1. MC has ties to YC's enemy. For that reason, MC is targeted and either held hostage, or blackmailed into becoming YC's plaything to keep the other person safe. (I can double for this plot if wanted!)

2. YC is someone who MC greatly admires and respects, and MC feels like he owes a lot to YC (we can discuss why and their actual relationship with one another). When YC starts having darker ideas of taking advantage of MC, what will happen to their relationship then? (For this plot, I'd like some hurt/comfort involved and some twisted romance to develop, either between the two characters or maybe you can double a close friend MC could fall for, or as someone with ties to MC's abuser for the extra drama?)

3. *This plot is not mine but it was used with permission!* YC is the owner of an underground BDSM club. MC is unfortunate enough to get captured/sold off and finds himself in the BDSM club where he's forced to perform for an entire audience, or please whoever wants a go at him. YC supervises him and trains him in secret. Will he start to develop feelings for YC or will he break over time?

4. *This plot will require you to double in the beginning!* MC is YC's manager who YC can't stand. MC heartlessly overworks YC and shows no signs of caring for YC in the least. One day after work, our characters go home and MC gets stopped by someone who decides to have his way with him. Coincidentally, YC takes a new route and sees MC at that exact moment while passing through. YC decides to record the entire thing on camera but then leaves afterwards. The next day, he decides to use the blackmail against MC, where MC will have no choice but to fall to YC's will.

5. Maybe a plot involving some type of revenge scenario, where either MC is caught doing something wrong, or YC drugs him after arranging a meet up with him, or maybe even YC can hire someone to put MC in his place, etc.? I'm open to ideas, and we can work out the details!

6. More to be added later...

If interested please message me! Thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom