Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kosmik's cinema diary

Kosmik_Khaos

God is empty, just like me.
Supporter
Hello folks, I have decided to do something new, I am going to start recording the movies I watch here. I have seen far to many for me to go back and try and make a list of all the ones I have seen so I will go back to last week and start from there. I will more than likely make comments and recommendations on the movies, and how knows, I may even throw in some of the older movies I've seen at some point, so without further wait, I start my list.

IT (2017) I love the remake, I went to see it twice in the theaters, I won't spoil anything for anyone that hasn't seen it yet. Highly recommend this movie.

IT (1990) After seeing the remake twice I had to go back to the original and it still creeps me the fuck out, love it.

Delicatessen (1991) This movie was very enjoyable and I suggest any and everyone to give it watch.

The City of Lost Children (1995) I fell in love with this movie and it has earned a spot in my all time favorites after just one viewing.

Caotica Ana (2007) Just wow. This is a must see movie and I am sad that I didn't find it until 10 years after it came out.

Tonight I watched Carrie (1976) good movie, and I think I will end up watching the remake sometime in the next few days. Anyone that enjoys Stephen King movies or novels should give it a try.

Last night I watched Brazil (1985) It was a very... interesting movie. There were some twists in there that I didn't really see coming and I just loved the feel of the entire thing. I will probably be watching this again in the near future.

Tonight's movie is Possession (1981) I've read some interesting things about it and I'm really looking forward to seeing how it lives up to the hype.

Kosmik_Khaos said:
Hello folks, I have decided to do something new, I am going to start recording the movies I watch here. I have seen far to many for me to go back and try and make a list of all the ones I have seen so I will go back to last week and start from there. I will more than likely make comments and recommendations on the movies, and how knows, I may even throw in some of the older movies I've seen at some point, so without further wait, I start my list.

IT (2017) I love the remake, I went to see it twice in the theaters, I won't spoil anything for anyone that hasn't seen it yet. Highly recommend this movie.

IT (1990) After seeing the remake twice I had to go back to the original and it still creeps me the fuck out, love it.

Delicatessen (1991) This movie was very enjoyable and I suggest any and everyone to give it watch.

The City of Lost Children (1995) I fell in love with this movie and it has earned a spot in my all time favorites after just one viewing.

Caotica Ana (2007) Just wow. This is a must see movie and I am sad that I didn't find it until 10 years after it came out.

Loved IT

Split 2016
Life 2017
Coherence 2013
Only Lovers Left Alive 2013
The Ninth Configuration 1980
The Witch 2015
Byzantium 2012
Antichrist 2009
Drag Me To Hell 2009
Evil Dead 2013
Flatliners 1990
Stake Land 2010
The Awakening 2011
The Devil's Candy 2015
Trick 'r Treat 2007

Slither 2006
Christine 1983
The Invitation 2015
The Gift 2000
The Exorcism of Emily Rose 2005
The Autopsy of Jane Doe 2016
Stonehearst Asylum 2014
Videodrome 1983
Green Room 2015

I've been kinda slack on this list, but I am glad that you know that movie, I believe more people should. I will do my bestest tp get caught up on this list, which will be a fairly big update.

Back
Top Bottom