Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Male Dom Looking for Quickies and Long Term

Viktoff Samson

Supernova
To boil the concept of the title down to a serviceable means of digesting the information: I'll have to describe two things. One: I'm looking for ultra smutty virtually no-rules or strings attached PM or Thread based roleplays. That doesn't mean I'm not interested in longer term roleplays with story and characters who grow, and it certainly doesn't mean I'm not looking for some deeper OOC friendship. But, I suppose that depends on what you're after. Two: As a writer, I do not write females. My characters are always male(As in Penis wielding humanoids). This doesn't mean that I won't entertain a little variety, ranging from princely Elf men to hulking monster dick-having werewolves. I suppose I could really paint a whole damn rainbow while remaining firmly in my dominant Male camp that I never travel out of. The only true hard-fast rule pertaining to this would involve how I have zero tolerance for my characters receiving any sort of anal play. It's not on the menu.

With the general idea broken down, it'd be quite to your benefit to get to know a little about me. As a man with little to resemble traditional adult responsibilities, I do entertain roleplay responses and OOC chatter at quite a decent rate. It's quicker if we're not re-iterating the environment in every post. But, I'm not against that sort of description either. I can generously entertain partners who prefer less winded responses or those who require verbose language and lots of it. A Jack of all trades. However, sometimes I can get enthralled with passion and write a boatload or at times I might fall short on post length. Consistency isn't my greatest virtue and for that very aspect of my nature I'd ask you to be willing to read a little more or little less than you'd prefer once in a while. (Of course if 3-5 paragraphs is generally okay with you, this won't apply. I never write less than three paragraphs.)

As for kinks/plots/etc, that's a tough one. Mostly I prefer writing with fantasy or non-normal aspects at play. Either the characters we are playing would be not entirely human in some regard or their environments/social expectations would differ from our world's. I just need a little bit, though. Give me a bone to chew on, like your character being some sort of nature nymph whose trying to be human, and I'd more than happily write a normal human male in a normal human setting. But, I don't entirely enjoy stories that are too normal/slice of life without something to play into, and I don't particularly enjoy irl pictures used for references. If you're going to pitch an idea/character for me, text-based descriptions or drawn/anime pictures will get you a long way. In general, Irl pictures keeps me from delving into what world we're writing. I see the models/actors as real people and it's hard to attribute a whole different life/name to them.

I don't really have anything specific. If you've got the time/interest, this post is for you. If you're looking for someone who knows EXACTLY what they're looking for then you might wanna peek around the request section a little more. In general, I'm looking for someone who is active to write with. With inactive partners getting me down, I've slowly began to wonder if I should even stay around on this site or if roleplaying in general is even right for me. And that sort of negativity is dumb. Help a man out~ Thank you for your time.

(Oh and don't pitch character ideas to me without an age. 16 is my minimum and I'd like a good reason to believe you intend for your characters to be at or past that mark, Thank you!)

Bumperoos.

Way too much room for roleplays right now. Not looking for long-winded commitments before getting to know how we write together. Quicker/more direct suggestions would be vastly preferred to establish what our overall play can be like. If we like each other's "tude" if that makes sense. Not just interested in smut. Not just interested in plot.

Please. Pm me. It's not about being desperate or anything, it's about having too much time to think about nothing and it's spooky.

Bump.
Looking for some casual stuff to keep my mind off things.

Though, and while I normally adore smut, I wouldn't be opposed to a pokemon trainer x Pokemon trainer, or a similar digimon themed rp. This could be relatively low on smut or have just as much as anything else. Hit me up~

Back
Top Bottom