Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your fave band and link your fave song by them

I tend to enjoy individual songs rather than particular bands, however, if I was to say one was my favourite, or whose majority of songs I love, it'd have to be 'Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds'.

Mostly because of the aforementioned lead, Nick Cave, known here in Australia as the Prince of Darkness whose melancholic music - for some reason I'm drawn to melancholy, both in tone and lyrics - always attracts me. In that vein, one of my favourites, The Mercy Seat.

A super hard question to answer. I think though Foo Fighters always comes out on top for me. Grohl is hands down one of the BEST musicians to ever live.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBG7P-K-r1Y[/video]

Melevolence said:
A super hard question to answer. I think though Foo Fighters always comes out on top for me. Grohl is hands down one of the BEST musicians to ever live.
I love that song so fucking much. ♥♥♥

xanaphia said:
Melevolence said:

It's so good and only gets better each day :p

Melevolence said:
xanaphia said:
Melevolence said:

It's so good and only gets better each day :p
They did a live set the other day, on the local radio station, and it was so good. The acoustic (or semi-acoustic) version of Everlong is in my top five songs of all time.

Heart has always been my favorite band. Ann Wilson has such a powerful, incredible voice and Nancy has always been a guitar idol of mine.

There are too many songs of theirs that I am enthusiastic about. However, I'll drop Alone and Mistral Wind here. Two of my favorites. :)

Back
Top Bottom