Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's your most embarrassing moment

When pregnant with my daughter, I had really bad nausea and went to work regardless. The bathroom at work had super thin walls and everyone could head me throw up.

The worst time was when I threw up so hard I passed gas, which made me laugh so hard I threw up again. The entire office heard and no one made eye contact with me the rest of the day.

That's so embarrassing Bear!!!! Oh goodness!!!!

It was undeniably embarrassing but one of the funniest stories of my pregnancy.

Might be today.
I was sleeping, and someone woke me up making lots of noise. I assumed this had to be a relative so I went out of my bedroom in my nighty and yelled "what the hell is all this noise?". Except it was the cleaning lady, who apologized, and I was sooo ashamed of my behaviour lol

- One time I had to address a large group of people as a guest speaker on a really heavy, political topic regarding the plight of my people. I had a spiel written. It was amazing and heartfelt. I got up to the podium and all of a sudden forgot everything I'd written/ how to speak. Aaaaawkward silence.

- I walked into a dollar store in the middle of summer, alone. There was a giant lineup at the cash, probably like 2 dozen people, and I was wearing a cute lil sundress and heels. I didn't see a 'wet floor' sign and stepped into a puddle of spilled bubbles. I ATE SHIT omg, hahahah. I wiped out so hard and definitely everyone saw my butt.

Back
Top Bottom