Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Currently looking for a longterm story

Status
Not open for further replies.

red-queen69

Super-Earth
Well met

In this moment, i am interested in taking a break from the smut and relax by doing some non sexual roleplaying, any idea is welcomed as long it makes sense.

I do apologize for not making this any longer or making specifications of what i want, and i bid you all a good day.

Does this mean I have to read your mind to find out what you like? Excuse me a minute whilst I concentrate and focus.... ..... .... Nope that didn't work, your mind is impenetrable. Would you be interested in a royal arranged marriage roleplay. Two rival nations arrange for a son and daughter to marry in order to secure peace. I can't say whether love will blossom or whether there will be affairs and arguments. We can only find that out by roleplaying.

Darkgameofludo said:
Does this mean I have to read your mind to find out what you like? Excuse me a minute whilst I concentrate and focus.... ..... .... Nope that didn't work, your mind is impenetrable. Would you be interested in a royal arranged marriage roleplay. Two rival nations arrange for a son and daughter to marry in order to secure peace. I can't say whether love will blossom or whether there will be affairs and arguments. We can only find that out by roleplaying.
That sounds like a lovely idea to me, i would love to play that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom