Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Social Justice!

Christian_Day

Patron Saint of Rape
Me: I'm the dream guy, I'm utopia: handsome...but not TOO handsome, smart but not geeky, fit but not 'alpha male' muscular. I adore women! I believe women should be in charge of the family, they have the BEST judgement, and really women know best.

You: You're the ideal feminist..pretty, outspoken, decent body but you don't flaunt it. You let everyone know that men are the cause of all of the evil in the world. I support you EVERY step of the way, in what's been our short relationship.

BUT..

Do you know what Utopia means, you stupid bitch? It means IMAGINARY! and that's just what your relationship with me is....

My character is looking to slip you something, and get you addicted to it. Then use that against you to turn you into the feminist nightmare.

Christian_Day said:
Me: I'm the dream guy, I'm utopia: handsome...but not TOO handsome, smart but not geeky, fit but not 'alpha male' muscular. I adore women! I believe women should be in charge of the family, they have the BEST judgement, and really women know best.

You: You're the ideal feminist..pretty, outspoken, decent body but you don't flaunt it. You let everyone know that men are the cause of all of the evil in the world. I support you EVERY step of the way, in what's been our short relationship.

BUT..

Do you know what Utopia means, you stupid bitch? It means IMAGINARY! and that's just what your relationship with me is....

My character is looking to slip you something, and get you addicted to it. Then use that against you to turn you into the feminist nightmare.
Bump for great (in)justice!

Back
Top Bottom