Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Foster home of Hell (Beastiality and Noncon)

RapeForLove

Meteorite
Okay so this is a specific idea that I wish to find a partner for and hope I can find someone who can stick to the main idea. Some of the main kinks I need for this is Beastiality, Noncon, kinda Incest due to it being a foster parent, Video taping and Drugging.

The plot: my character https://i.pinimg.com/originals/05/55/f5/0555f57759e2a98b26f3ef4c11b15221.jpg
She will be 15 or 16 years old and moving to her new foster home at the start of the story wearing the outfit as seen in the picture. The social worker is close to the man which she is taking her too and as such he slips by under the usual checks, he has no wife and has an online job. He gets income between that and training dogs so obviously he is a good guy to the social worker. After getting left there with him he shows her around and she finds out he's overly sensitive about security with locks on everything to the point you can't even open a window without a key.

When taken downstairs she finds multiple massive dogs caged and he explains he's a dog trainer. He can see excitement on her face. She drinks a bottle of drugged water and he pulls out one of the dogs to get them use to her, next thing she knows she's hot bothered and can barely stand strait, the dog is very intensely focused on her panties under her skirt. Long story short she is filmed having sex with the dog against her will. From that point on her "daddy" treats her like his princess as long as she takes her daily medicine and does all her chores and sleeps with him. But Any time she disobeys or forgets something she's tied to in the basement with a dog released for every wrong thing she did and left with camera running to film and sell all the copies of it happening to her.

There it is, the brief idea with a lot more tension between her and "Daddy" through out the rp and how she deals with his requests, advances, rewards and punishments.

Kinks I'm against:
Scat death and mutalation.

Kinks I love:
Anal, multiple orgasms and intense hard sex

Note: you can try to alter my idea but I'm going to be picky on this idea if it doesn't fill the Niche idea I have good enough I won't be interested.

Back
Top Bottom