Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

World's End Harem rp

The Shrinkman

Super-Earth
Seeking to Emulate the Setting of Worlds End Harem

https://www.mangahere.co/manga/world_s_end_harem/

Plot Synopsis

Two years into the future of Present day. Mankind ends up coming under a global epidemic in the form of a virus that wipes out all male humans from the face of the Earth. Save for a select few put under Cryostasis in order to have gotten them into the future so they might survive some past sort of fatal desire. By the time the player is awakened the cure for his precious disease (either tuberculosis or cancer etc.) However he is greeted with the fact. That the medical facility that had put him under. Has changed its now a world of only women. And the scientists involved with waking the player up are part of a plan. To revitalize the population of the world. Using the healthy uncorripted seed found in the freshly awakened player. The player has had their files read, and a very personal bit about them is but common knowledge to a select few handlers of the revitalization program. They info pertains to the types of women the subject/player is most attracted too weather through body types personality or any other sort of descriptive means (all women have become more beautiful and bustier and fashions have changed etc.) serrimgbthe player up with girls they have hand picked that will work well to getting the subject to breed.

I would play as the subject and my partner will be placed in a sort of GM role where they have fun experimenting with the subject throwing various different girls at him and opening up various events.

Plot Synopsis

Two years into the future of Present day. Mankind ends up coming under a global epidemic in the form of a virus that wipes out all male humans from the face of the Earth. Save for a select few put under Cryostasis in order to have gotten them into the future so they might survive some past sort of fatal desire. By the time the player is awakened the cure for his precious disease (either tuberculosis or cancer etc.) However he is greeted with the fact. That the medical facility that had put him under. Has changed its now a world of only women. And the scientists involved with waking the player up are part of a plan. To revitalize the population of the world. Using the healthy uncorripted seed found in the freshly awakened player. The player has had their files read, and a very personal bit about them is but common knowledge to a select few handlers of the revitalization program. They info pertains to the types of women the subject/player is most attracted too weather through body types personality or any other sort of descriptive means (all women have become more beautiful and bustier and fashions have changed etc.) serrimgbthe player up with girls they have hand picked that will work well to getting the subject to breed.

I would play as the subject and my partner will be placed in a sort of GM role where they have fun experimenting with the subject throwing various different girls at him and opening up various events.

Two years into the future of Present day (or future). Mankind ends up coming under a global epidemic in the form of a virus that wipes out all male humans from the face of the Earth. Save for a select few put under Cryostasis in order to have gotten them into the future so they might survive some past sort of fatal desire. By the time the player is awakened the cure for his precious disease (either tuberculosis or cancer etc.) However he is greeted with the fact. That the medical facility that had put him under. Has changed its now a world of only women. And the scientists involved with waking the player up are part of a plan. To revitalize the population of the world. Using the healthy uncorripted seed found in the freshly awakened player. The player has had their files read, and a very personal bit about them is but common knowledge to a select few handlers of the revitalization program. They info pertains to the types of women the subject/player is most attracted too weather through body types personality or any other sort of descriptive means (all women have become more beautiful and bustier and fashions have changed etc.) setting the player up with girls they have hand picked that will work well to getting the subject to breed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom