Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fantasy Game Request Thread (Your F to My Anything)

Darkest_of_Hearts

Meteorite
Greetings!

Current Status: Closed. Will bump and advertise if space opens!

So, not a super fancy request thread, but I promise two things: To be very clear and have some specific holes! Have a couple good games already, so tend to be fairly selective!

Guidelines? Not many!
- Stick with it if you start it
- Email only as method: I come here to plan games but always play on email. Like a PM I can take everywhere!
- I enjoy knowing what you want and providing it. I am very flexible and like many, many things. I just ask for honesty: say what you want,and say something if it isn't what you want (I will too), and then we get what we want. If you don't, then I can't know. :)

F-List: In my profile! But is pretty wide. Normal "no" stuff. NEWLY UPDATED!!

Ideas!
=====
This is going to be maybe a little boring.

I only have one idea!

Fantasy Adventure: This is what I really, really, really want to do. I would like to be the GM-type person for YOUR adventure. Yup, you guessed it...I am willing to run an erotic-styled (of course, smut, this is BMR! :) ) adventure game just for you.

I prefer low-fantasy medieval, but would be willing to increase the magic level or change the general area/base to the world without too much trouble.

I do NOT want it to be 'only one thing'...I would be both happy with a female adventurer getting in trouble with some monsters, or with her being a thief and getting into trouble while trying to rob places in the city, or a warrior woman her sleeping with he guards in town to get them to train her better...Con, non-con...all good, but even better would be a WIDE VARIETY, where it would truly be a low-powered, brand-new adventurer trying to make it in the world and (if we can stick with it!) eventually getting into more important things.

Doesn't have to be attached to any sort of gaming system unless you are dead-set on it...I would be happy enough with free-form exploration and growth. I promise a real world for you to wander through, unique reactions from the characters around you, and freedom to do stuff without being rail-roaded anywhere...and, of course, copious amounts of sex and smut laced through it all for a variety of reasons from 'bribing' the blacksmith to give you a deal on a sword all the way to getting the damsel away from the ogre...only to take her place. (We'll talk limits between those two extreme...the game can be whatever we want it to be.)

Prefer for it to be a generally serious game: Don't mind fun and occasional moments of comedy, but want it to be a serious desire for your character to survive and get better and advance her aims (build a castle? Get rich? Find her long-lost...whatever or whoever?) and not a comedy world as a whole. :)

Side thought: If you happen to know a couple friends who wanted to run a female adventuring party, I would be more than happy to run a game for all of you (max 3 players) who could share in it and see each other getting into trouble. Unlikely given this site's normal functionality, and I won't suggest this to anyone or push for it, but it would be the best of all worlds. :)

OK, that's it!

PM to discuss ideas!
Please don't reply here, as I won't see them.

If things go well, we can trade emails and get gaming!

Back
Top Bottom