Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Teacher's Pet (Stonetribe X freckled_beauty)

Stonebones

Star
Name: Abe Barnabas

Sex: Male

Personality: Cheerful, affectionate, excitable, childish.

Bio: Abe is a very outgoing and friendly young man with a seemingly endless supply of energy. He can often times act very childish, though never in an immature or spoiled manor and he is by no means lacking in intelligence. As such, he is very eager to please others and adores to be praised for his efforts.

Image: Ain't he cute?

"-So all citizens are advised to remain indoors until the storm passes in the morning."

Abe frowned at the troubling news from the radio. Earlier today in homeroom, his teacher had mentioned that she would have to stay late at school because she was asked to clean out the many closets in the main office. Although most students payed it no mind, it caught Abe's attention. Him and his teacher were both incredibly fond of each other. He loved to do anything to please her and she loved to praise and and even pamper him a little in return. So when he heard that she would be working late all by her lonesome, he immediately wanted to help her out. He approached her after class and offered to stay after and help, to which she gratefully agreed. After everyone else left the building, they spent a good few hours cleaning and organizing various boxes and files, all the while happily chatting and enjoying each other's company. They were nearly finished with their work when thunder and lightning could be heard and seen outside. By the time they were done, it was storming hard. So much so that a public service announcement was aired on the radio informing people to remain indoors until the storm passed.

In spite of this though he looked over at her and smiled widely. "Eheh, I guess that means we're stuck here for the night huh?" He said in a cheerful voice, their current predicament not bothering him in the slightest. "Are you hungry? We didn't really get a chance to have dinner did we? Is there any food in like, the teacher's lounge by chance?"

Name:Jena Thomas
Short Bio: Jena has been teaching high-school chemistry for only three short years. She cares deeply about her students and wants nothing but the best for them, and for all of them to leave her class having learned something, and a better person in the least. She has a passion for teaching,and being still young she can easily relate to her students making her one of the favorites among the faculty. She often has after school tutoring sessions where all students can come and get extra help, not just with her class but any class that they are struggling with. Abe is one of her star student's always offering his time to help, so she wasn't surprised when he volunteered to help her out.
Looks

Jena or Miss Thomas as her students knew her turned to Abe and smiled gently at him. He was such a sweet boy. It was unfortunate that they would be stuck in the school until further notice. She nodded and even her stomach growled as if to confirm and validate how hungry she was.
"You're right we didn't eat, but I had some pizza delivered earlier. That's where I went when I took a break." She said with a smile and waved for him to follow her. She was sure that the pizza was no longer piping hot, but at least there was a microwave and toaster over for them to heat up the slices. "Come on." She said and headed to the teacher's lounge. She had changed at the end of the school day into some blue jeans that hugged her hips and thighs and she left on her white button down shirt, but the size of her breast made it difficult to button the top couple of buttons and she wore some blue low top converse with it.

His eyes briefly lit up when he was told that she had ordered them a pizza. Compared to the rest of his student peers, he was a bit on the small and short side of things. He made up for it however, with his inexhaustible reserve of energy and healthy appetite though. "Ah, good thinking Miss Thomas! We deserve a tasty meal after all that hard work, huh?" He swiftly stood up and followed her out of the room, continuing their conversation as they walked. "What else do you guys have in the teacher's lounge? I've always been curious about what it's like in there. Is there a T.V. as well? Oh! Maybe we could have ourselves an impromptu movie night! We already have pizza after all. Doesn't that sound like fun?" Abe's optimism was already starting show through being happy about being stuck in the school with his teacher until morning.

Jena smiled softly as his face lit up at the mention of pizza. She laughed softly too as he assured her that ordering pizza was a good call. "I couldn't agree more, especially since we both had a long day of teaching and learning. As they headed to the teacher room she though for a moment. "Hmm well there's a fancy coffee machine, a toaster over, and microwave. Oh Mr.Falcore brought in his sodastream. He has an obsession with carbonated water." She said with a nod. They reached the lounge quickly. She flipped the light on in the room to show that in addition to the things she mentioned there was a round table to the left, and a couch and tv to the right, as well as a copy machine, and a telephone. On the table was a large pizza. Half was meatlovers, and half was margarita.
"I wasn't sure what you like, but I do know teen boys tend to like meat filled pizzas. I hope that's the case for you." She said with a smile.

As they arrived at the lounge and she turned the light on, Abe carefully scanned the contents of the room. The items she mentioned were indeed there along with some other things that could be expected. His previously eager expression diminished slightly as he spoke out. "Ah it's! Actually pretty normal looking ha ha. I know better than to expect something amazing like when I was younger, but it still feels cool to finally see it for myself." He hurried over to the table to inspect the pizza. "Ah, it looks delicious! I'm not a terribly picky eater, so we can both have a bit of each side if you'd like." He diverted his attention to the couch and television. "Oh, this is perfect! Does this T.V. have Netflix by chance? Or maybe we can stream a movie from our phones. What kind of movies do you like by the way? I love romantic comedies myself, but I'll be happy to watch whatever you'd prefer!"

Jena laughed and nodded "Yeah it's just another room." She smiled and fixed her plate. She grabbed two slices of the margarita half, as she was a vegan she wouldn't be eating the meat lovers. "You have as much as you like. I'm like 85% vegan so I won't be eating any of the meat side. I just love cheese and ice cream." She said with a smile and popped the slices into the toaster over and turned it on. She warmed the slices up for about three minutes on toast, and when she removed them they were piping hot as if the pizza had just been cooked. She moved over to the fridge and removed some juices. She chose a raspberry lemonade. There were a few other flavors and some sodas that Abe would be able to choose from. "Oh yes it does!" She said turning the tv on. Some of the teachers had pooled some money together to get a amazon firestick. "Oh I like action, animation, and some thriller/horror movies." Jena shrugged and sat down on the couch with her pizza and took a bite. She handed the remote over to her student not minding one bit what he choose for them to watch.

He frowned a little when she told him about her being vegan. "Oh really? Well in that case I'll only eat the meat lovers side! It's more fair that way." He knew that it wasn't even really a big deal, but Abe was very peculiar about treating his friends and family well. He peeked inside the fridge while she was heating her food up, spying a root beer and reaching in to get it. He took his turn heating up his pizza, and while waiting for that he got an idea when she mentioned that horror movies were among the genres she enjoyed. "Oh really? You know, I was always afraid of getting nightmares from horror movies when I was younger. I'm sure I can handle them just fine now though, and with us being trapped here in the school until morning, this seems like the perfect time to watch a horror movie, don't you think!" Truthfully, Abe had a somewhat ulterior motive for wanting to watch this particular genre. It hardly showed at all due to his overly friendly and familiar way of interacting with almost everyone, but he actually has had quite a large crush on his teacher for a good while now. So perhaps by watching a horror movie, she might get scarred and hold on to him, just like a date! He blushed a little at the thought, it was actually a rather innocent and cute scheme. He quickly took his food and drink and sat next to her, taking the remote and eagerly looking through the available selection. "Do you know any good horror movies we could watch Miss Thomas?"

Miss Thomas took a bite out of her pizza. Even though the teacher's lounge was located in the interior of the building some of the thunder reached their ears. "You know." She paused and swallowed her food. "That sounds like a great idea, just please no Chucky movies." She said with a slight laugh and shiver "I've never liked those movies, way to creepy to me." She said and took another bite out of the pizza. She thought for a moment while she ate her pizza. "Oh well Hush is pretty good one, and the Saw movies, or perhaps Tucker and Dale vs Evil but that's more of a comedy to me." She said naming a couple of the ones she enjoyed.

Abe beamed widely upon hearing Miss Thomas agree to his idea. "Okay then, cool!" He said excitedly as he was already typing in the search bar with the remote control. "Let's go with Hush, that one sounds pretty scary to me." When he pulled the page up, he silently read the movie's synopsis. It actually seemed pretty interesting to him, a movie about a serial killer targeting a deaf woman. He'd have to make sure not to get too caught up in the plot, though he was sure that he could handle it. He quickly started the movie and got comfortable next to her, taking a sip of his soda and a few bites out of his own pizza.

((I haven't actually seen Hush so forgive me if my details are off X3))

The movie started out more or less how he expected a good horror movie would, introducing the characters and settings and then gradually building up suspense with a few minor scares spaced apart. What he didn't count on however, was that he himself would actually become scared by the story. It was rather ironic considering his initial plan of Jena becoming frightened instead of him. He was visibly tensing up and would jump a little at the earlier fake outs. Once the movie really got underway, he was obviously on edge. So as soon as he witnessed one of the film's scarier moments, he just couldn't contain himself. Letting out a loud "AHHHHHH!" he threw himself Jena's way, clutching onto her for a brief moment of comfort. In his panic he wasn't paying much attention to anything, so when he latched onto her and buried his face, he unknowingly grabbed a hold of her breasts with one hand. It seemed as though his plan couldn't have backfired anymore than it had!

Jena ate her pizza rather quickly and it was followed by 2 more slices. After eating she relaxed into the couch her legs folded underneath her and she was leaned a little towards her student. The movie was incredibly captivating holding both their attentions. Then it happened. “Huh?” Jena didn’t say anything beyond that. She looked down at her chest and saw Abe’s hand was rested on her large right tit. His fingers curled around it gently and he was squeezing. She bit her lower lip holding back the urge to moan. It had been months since the young woman had sex. Her ex had cheated and since she had decided to focus on her job and students.
“Oh. Abe. Your hand.” She said with a warm smile. There was no way he grabbed onto her in that manner on purpose. They were watching a pretty scary movie and a particularly scary part had just happened.

He was so very scared by the horror film that he didn't quite register what she said at first. It took Abe a moment for him to snap out of his frightened daze as he clung onto her. It's just a movie after all, A very very scary movie, but still a movie nonetheless. Slowly and cautiously, he peeked up at Jena with meek looking eyes. He then turned his head around and scanned the room, reassuring him that there was no danger to worry about. In an instant, his frightened demeanor burst out into laughter. "Ahahahaha! Gosh, sorry about that Miss Thomas. I guess I really underestimated how scary horror movies could be. I felt like I'd have a heart attack for a minute there!" As he got the last of his giggles out, he started to wonder what it was that he was grabbing onto. It was incredibly soft and smooth, sort of like a pillow? He glanced down and finally realized that he had been holding onto Jena's boob this whole time!

"AHHHHH!" Abe shrieked out once more as he jumped back to the opposite end of the couch, though it was not fear that started him this time. "I-I'm so sorry Miss Thomas! I swear I didn't mean to touch you there! The movie! I-It scared me and I wasn't paying attention and I-I-I..." He frantically tried to explain himself, his face beat red from embarrassing himself in front of the women whom he had such a big crush on.

Jena chuckled and smiled warmly at her student. "It's okay really. You must have gotten so sucked into the movie you didn't even realize." She said and then reached out wrapping her arms around his shoulders and pulling him into her. "Don't worry. I'll protect you." She assured him with a smile. She positioned herself so that she was more comfortable on the couch. Jena looked up as the lights flickered and then suddenly they went out. "Oh no." She sighed and released Abe from her arms, and began to search for her phone on the coffee table. She found it and turned the flashlight on. "There we go." She smiled.

Abe was so very worried that Jena would have been angry or upset at his accidentally grabbing a handful of boob. His face was flushed with embarrassment and shame, thinking for sure that she would wan't nothing to do with him from this point on. However to his surprise, she remained to be her calm and assuring self. As she explained to him not to worry and that she understood it was a heat of the moment thing, all of his fears quickly dissipated. He felt so silly for thinking that she would act so mean to him. He found himself laughing at his behavior as she pulled him close, though still quite embarrassed from it. "Ahaha, r-right.. It's only a movie, I'll be just fine. Thanks Miss Thomas!"

Unfortunately for them, they would no longer be able to finish the movie as the building's power gave out for the time being. Both the lights and the television turned off, leaving them in the dark. "Uh oh, that's not good.." He said, glad that at least this didn't frighten him. "What do we do now Miss Thomas? Would there happen to be any candles lying around that you might know of?"

Jena frowned and shook her head. “No. No candles, but I have a flash light in my classroom. Let’s head there and get it. Maybe the back up power will kick in and we won’t be stuck here.” She said with a smile and stood up. She extended her hand to Abe. When he took it she curled her fingers around his hand. She held up her cell phone up to light their way.
“This place sure is scary with no lights” she said to Abe.

Abe nodded his head, though she probably couldn't really see it. "Ah good thinking, okay then!" He said, not seeming to be all that bothered with their current predicament. He started blushing rather hard as they held hands though. He couldn't stop wondering if and how much they looked like a couple right now. "Ah, i-its okay. The dark doesn't bother me much at all." The slight stutter in his voice was from the hand holding, though it easily would have seemed to be fear from Jena's perspective. "This does sorta seem like a horror movie itself though, don't you think? Trapped in in the building, a thunderstorm going on outside, and now the power going out. If we got attacked by a killer though, I'll definitely protect you!" He chuckled some at his joking, though he definitely enjoyed the though of her swooning over him after saving her life. His fantasies of Miss Thomas were rather romantic like that rather than dirty.

Back
Top Bottom