Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mistress Monique and Her New Sub (Stigee137 & DangerousDanielle2)

Stigee137

Star
Mistress Monique slowly opens the door to the basement. Hearing as her newest arrival has finally awakened she peers down into the darkness with a big grin on her face. She flips the light switch and all the dim ceiling lights turn on. She starts to make her way down the wooden stairs, her high heels clicking on each step as she makes her way down. She reaches the bottom and turns to her right where she sees her newest slave has indeed finally woken up. She's naked except for her thong underwear kneeling on the cement floor, her wrists tied together above her head to a chain coming down from the ceiling and her ankles chained to a pair of chains coming from the wall. Mistress Maya takes a few steps towards her and stands before her peering down at her. "Well, well, well... I see you've finally woken up slave!" She says to her in a very stern voice.

Allison struggles feebly, the chemical fog still zapping much of her energy. She shakes her head, a ballgag firmly set in her mouth.
WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED???

The 18 year old brunette beauty can't seem to put what little she knows in order. She faintly remembers leaving out of a local Starbucks.....a car? no, a van.....it pulls quickly alongside her....someone in the van asks for directions and when she comes up to the door, the side door opens....Allison is pulled inside....she remembers struggling frantically while she's pinned down on the floor, face down....hands, hands suddenly everywhere! someone's holding her hands behind her back while another jams some kind of large rubber ball into her mouth....
"MMMMMMPH.....!!"
Her shirt and jeans quickly come off, followed by her bra....hands groping her tits, twisting her nipples while she continues to fight uselessly. Suddenly she smells a chemical.....chloroform!

The room is dark, and musky smelling, the concrete floor cold....she tries to move, only to discover her wrists are shackled together, arms suspended high over her head from the ceiling....she looks around but the darkness keeps the girl from seeing any details. She can't see her legs but judging by the clanking sounds as she moves she knows her ankles are chained somehow to the floor.
Allison hears sounds of someone coming.....the lights come on and as she peers up, she can see legs in heels coming down the stairs. A mature looking black woman enters the room and suddenly even though she still has her pink lace thong panties on, Allison has never felt so vulnerable.....

Monique stared down at her newest captive, giving her a stern glare as she could see the fear written all over her face. Monique just smirked and began pacing slowly back and forth before her. She wasn't wearing much herself, a pink and black striped chemise that barely covered her ass, black thigh high fishnets, and high heels. That was it no bra or underwear, wanting to keep it as little as possible for easy access.
She used her male slaves to help her capture her newest victim, chosen for what she did to her, but we'll get into that later...
"I see your finally awake bitch! About time, I was starting to wonder about you!" She explains as she stops before her. "Look at you all ready to go for me..." she says to her with an evil grin as she crouches down in front of her. She caresses her frightened face in a teasing manner. "Am I gonna have fun with you!" She says to her with an evil laugh.
She stands back up and slowly paces back and forth again. "So slut, where should we start with your privileged ass?" She asks the rhetoric question as she makes her way over to a chest in the corner. She bends over and opens it, sticking her ass out towards her slave revealing her bare ass under her chemise as it rides up her waist. Shw rummages through the chest and finds what she was looking for. She pulls out a black horse whip and turns back towards her slave with an evil grin on her face. She starts slowly walking back towards her as she tauntingly pats the whip in her hand. She circles her slave, looking down at her as she continues patting it in her hand. The sick grin never leaving her face as she stops behind her and grazes it up and down the girls naked back...

Allison follows the woman with her eyes, saliva dripping from the ballgag. THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!
She struggles valiantly but uselessly as the woman goes over to the chest....she needs to escape before anything else happens to her......she looks down and for just a brief nanosecond is thankful that her panties are still on, not that the flimsy little piece of fabric between her thighs would be any barrier. For Allison, all it meant was that at least for now, she hadn't been sexually assulted.....
The teenager's tits jiggled back and forth as she yanked on the restraints, the sounds of metal clinking echoing in the room. She moans loudly through the gag as she watches her nubian captor. If this was any other circumstance, and she was anything else but hetero, maybe the sight of the woman's ass would be arousing, but that was not the case. Allison had heard of underground videos about things like this, about women who were dominatrix's but this was different. This was real and was happening to HER....

Allison stares wide eyed at the woman as she returns, a whip in hand. Shaking her head in a panic, she tries to follow the woman with her head, trembling.....

"MMMPH......MMMMPH....."

Monique stood behind the girl, slowly grazing the whip up and down her back. She heard the girls muffled cries through her ball gag, and watched as she frantically shook her head no. She began to lightly tap the whip over her back every so often. When suddenly she struck her back twice with the whip, once on each side. She grabbed a handfull of her hair and pulled her head back, forcing her to look up at her as she stood behind her. "You better shut the fuck up and take this like a good little whore,  tou hear me!?" She says down to her as she leans down and spits a nice wad over her face and then roughly releases her hair and pushes her head forward. She then walks around before her slave, her high heels clicking on the concrete floor as she does. Monique then grazes the whip over her chest, around her tits and down her cleavage and over her nipples. The girls nipples hard from the damp, cool air. She then whips each of her tits one time and then grazes the whip up her neck and over her face and lightly taps each of her cheeks. "Be a good little white slut for Mama and maybe I wont have to use this...." she teases as she pulls it away and hangs it above them off of one of the rafters. She then paces once again as she ponders her next move, glaring down at her slave. She slowly pulls her chemise up around her waist as she paces, revealing her wet pussy and ass to the girl. "I think its about time I put that tongue of yours to use..." she says down to her with a sick grin as she croutches down in front of her and starts to undo her ball gag.

Allison is in panic mode as she stares wide eyed at her captor....WHAT HAPPENED TO HER? HOW DID SHE GET HERE?
humiliation quickly sets in as the woman's spit drips down her nose and chin, howling through her gag as her head is roughly treated. The young teen begins to cry and whimper, trying to scoot backward to somehow avoid the whip as the woman advances toward her...
The stinging pain is like nothing she had ever felt....her tits felt like they were on fire as the whip made contact with her supple breasts....Allison screams through her gag, yanking frantically at her restraints. No guy she had been with had ever treated her like this, no matter how rough...and this was a WOMAN!

The woman hiked up her outfit, revealing the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties, her bronze pussy and ass now exposed.
Allison stared at the sight....she wasn't exactly a naive virgin but nevertheless had no sexual experience with women, not even an interest. Yes, she seen her mother emerging from the shower a few times and showered with a room full of girls in the High School gym, but this was different. This woman obviously wanted her to pleasure her.....Allison tried once more to back away, but the woman released the gag.
"N.....no," the young teen stammered...."no...please...."

Monique slaps at the girls face as she pleads no once her ball gag is removed. She roughly grabs a handfull of her hair again pulling her head back and says to her, "Shut up slut! You're mine now! And you're gonna learn to like everything I ask of you! Have I made myself clear!?" She asks in a demanding tone as she finishes speaking by spitting another wad over her face. With her free hand she roughly smears the spit over her face. She releases the  grip in her hair and stands back up, "Now bitch, where was I!? Oh yes, I was gonna put that slut tongue of yours to use!" Monique says with a sick grin as she steps closer to the girl.  She grabs her hair again and holds her face inches away from her wet pussy. "Tell Mama you want to lick my wet pussy! Be a good little white whore and tell me!" Monique demands of the girl as she reaches down with her free hand and starts rubbing her wet pussy lips before the girl. Her excitement growing from the anticipation.

The woman humiliates her even more by again spitting on her face, then smearing it all over her face.
"OOOOW!," Allison yells as she's yanked by her hair and pulls again close up, the slack in the chains now dissapated and holding her very tightly.
The teen captive whimpers as the woman brings her cunt again up to the girl's face. Allison yanks hard at her restraints but is finally becoming aware of the futility....the only way she would get free would be if her captor released her, and that obviously wouldn't happen until she was forced to comply.
"allright, I want to.....lick your wet pussy," she blurted out. Allison would never do it willingly, but she now had little choice. She stared at the woman as she fingered herself....
'Oh God, I don't want to do this,' she thought to herself....

Mistress Monique cant help but moan as she fingers herself before her new slave. She stares down at her and hears as she actually complies, not convincingly but still complying. "That's right you will whore! And from here on out its Mistress to you! Now eat it!" Shes says as in one swift motion she pulls her finger from her wet pussy and pushes the girls mouth right on their. "Oooohhhh fuck yes! Eat my pussy!" She moans throwing her head back in pleasure as she rubs the girls face up and down her wet pussy as she holds the grip in her hair tightly. "Oohhhh tell me you like it bitch!" Mistress Monique moans out as she uses the girls mouth and face to get off.

Allison is embarrassed at the way the woman displays herself, mashing her cunt practically into the girl's mouth. Allison has no choice but to eat her, despite the fact that she had no experience and even worse, no interest in women. Nevertheless, she cautiously licked the woman's slit up and down it's length then stuck her tongue inside her pussy.
Her owner was already wet just from masturbating and it wasn't long before, despite her inexperience, the woman grabs her hair and moans loudly.
She began to taste her captor's nectar as she dripped, the salty sweet mixture dripping into the girl's mouth. Allison was too scared to spit it out so she started swallowing it.....
In and out she began to tongue fuck the woman, her eyes closed so she wouldn't have to see the disgusting act.....

"yes....uh, Mistress," she replied....

Monique continued rubbing the girls face up and down her wet slit, moaning aloud as her knees started ro grow weak from the pleasure. "Ohhh fuck yesss! Thats right bitch! Eat it! You're gonna make Mama cum all over your white slutty face bitch!" Monique moaned out in uncontrollable lust. She pulls the girls head back roughly and stares down at her, admiring her wet face as it becomes a mess. "Look at you, you filthy pig! You love eating Mamas pussy dont you whore!?" She says down to her in a degrading manner as she leans down and spits over her face again. "Fuckin white whore! Stick that tongue out! I'm gonna ride your tongue and squirt all over that slut face of yours bitch! And you're gonna beg for it! You're gonna tell Mistress you want it all over your face and you're gonna sound convincing or it will be your ass whore!" Monique says down to her, taunting her.

Allison could hardly believe this was happening....she was topless, chained and being forced to have disgusting sex with some amazon strength black woman that wanted only to degrade her!
"please....," she begged between tongue jabs...."I don't know who you are or how I got here...'sluuurp'.....but please let me go? promise I won't say anything to anyone...."

The idea of lesbian sex was so foreign to the teen it repulsed her. A now ex-boyfriend tricked her into watching a lesbian movie on Netflix once. "Is that what you want from me?," she asked....."what are you, some perv?"
But now, here Allison was, her face forced literally into the woman's face.....she had to get away somehow....this was probably only the start of this woman's depravity, who knows what she'll do to her next.....

Monique listened to the sluts pleas and suddenly her mood changed. She tightens rhe grip in her hair and says down to her, "Look bitch! You are not in the position to beg for release! Not after what your white ass did to me! And I dont recall ever asking what you wanted! I see how it is now, suddenly I feel you're not worthy enough for my cum all over your white pig fucking face now!" She says down to her as she roughly releases the grip in her hair and backs away. "I got something for you cunt! You wanna make this all about you!?" She says ro her in anger as she turns around before the girl and bends over, her ass inches away from her face. "Just for that your gonna use that slut tongue of yours to worship my black ass!" She says to her as she looks over her shoulder giving her a stern look and spreads her ass wide before the girl, revealing her asshole. "Now stick out that tongue and lick my asshole bitch!" She demands of her as she backs up pushing her ass right in thw vulnerable girls face. "Eat it bitch! Eat my black ass!"

Allison feels her last chance for defiance. She had to make this madwoman realize she wasn't gonna be so easy to break.
The young teen pulled back on her chains, trying to scoot away from the woman as she approached with her black beautiful ass menacingly before her.

"NO......NO, I WON'T DO IT!," she screamed, trying to scoot backward....she had to get away, to escape this nightmare....she felt her skin turning white from her struggling....all that was left between the two of them was her panties....no way was she going to consent to being used down THERE....

Monique watches over her shoulder as the girl struggles, trying to move back but the chains just tightening even more giving her less and less room to squirm around. "Keep pulling at them bitch! You're just gonna make yourself more and more uncomfortable! Dumb white slut! Now stop resisting and eat my black ass! You know you want it!" Monique said down to her as she lets one of her asscheeks go, holding it open thw best she can with one hand and places her hand on the back of the girls heaf and forces her face between her buttcheeks. "There you go whore! Thats it! Eat my ass!" Monique pushed her face in hard, squishing it between her asscheeks, smothering the girls face in her asscrack. She begins moving her asscrack up and down the girls face, rubbing it all over.

Allison couldn't pull any further away....her captor kept advancing till the teen had no more inches left to retreat. The woman pulled apart her ass cheeks and forced the girl's face inside. Allison saw the dark pink rosebud advancing closer and closer.
She finally gave up and began licking a few times, millimeters away from the woman's hole itself then rimming around it.
Allison prayed that her feeble response would be enough to satisfy her. If not, there was no telling what she would do next.

Allison didn't know how long she would be the woman's prisoner.....

Monique continues rubbing her asscrack up and down the bitchs face and is becoming unsatisfied at her poor attempt at licking her asshole as it feels shes doing everything she can to avoid sticking her tongue where Monique demanded. She stops and steps forth and pulls the girls face back hard by her hair. "Look bitch I didnt say lick around my asshole, I SAID TO LICK MY FUCKING BLACK ASSHOLE!" she says down to her in anger. Quickly turning around spitting two wads onto her face. "Im not gonna fucking tell you again! Dont make me use the whip on your whore ass! Now lick my fucking asshole like you mean it!" She demands of her once more before turning around and mashing her face right back between her asscheeks. "Lick whore! Stick your fucking tongue in there! Worship my black ass like the white whore you are!" She says in a crazy manner.

Allison responded to the woman's tirades by sighing then focusing more on licking and sucking on the woman's ass crack. She whimpered, wondering how long she would be subjected to this humiliation.
"Yes Mistress," the teen replied as she continued to service the woman's ass....She was wearing a perfume of some sort so it wasn't that bad, but still.....she was chained and this woman's captive....
was anyone looking for her? was there any hope for escape?

"Tongue in my asshole, now slut!" Monique demanded down to her over her shoulder as she continued rubbing her ass crack up and down the girls face. She held still and released the grip in her sluts hair. She then spread her asscheeks wide with both hands. "Worship my black asshole slut! Stick that tongue of yours in their! Get acquainted with my ass!" She said in crazy lust.

Allison whimpered, burying her tongue in the woman's ass, licking the inside of her ass cheeks then advancing to her dark pink and grey rosebud. As much as she detested what she was being forced to do, she knew there was no chance for escape so long as she actively resisted. Allison closed her eyes and pushed her tongue just past the woman's puckered opening....it was tight but warm inside.....if she was a lesbian it would've turn her on, but she wasn't and all Allison wanted to do was get away....

Monique threw her head back in pleasure as her new captive seemed to finally maybe get it. Moaning in pleasure as the girl tongues her asshole, finally licking like she means it. Monique holds her ass open wide allowing her as much access as she could need. "Oohhhhhhh fuck yea that's it! Stick that tongue in there you white slut! Mmmmm taste my black ass! Ohhh you like licking my ass, dont you whore!? Spit in my asshole!" Monique told her in sick lust

Back
Top Bottom