Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female S.S.S (Short Smut Stories) (NSFW )

serter

Super-Earth
So this is a bit outside the norm for me but i couldn't think of any reason NOT to just be straight forward and honest with this request...

My work life has become far too hectic to support regular responses to roleplays on a daily basis or even every couple days. I rarely come online except on my weekend and unfortunately for me, the majority of you all have lives and work and friends just like i do. There is only so much one can do with a few hours and it's unreasonable for me to expect to keep a partners interest with so little time to give to the writing and so i am making this new request thread...

Discord: Sariaski#7580

SEEKING: Partner for short, to the point, one-off smut filled stories.

AVAILABILITY: Any available time Sunday/Monday

REQUIREMENTS:

1-Ability to write prompt, even if short responses (preferably one reply every 15 minutes) for a time period of 2-4 hours.

2-moderately decent spelling, grammatical errors are not a big problem for me as long as i can read what you're writing.

3-Bimbo characters, I really only find interest in the stereotypical 'bimbo' female type, either in body or mind, preferably both. Big tits, ditsy, unintelligent or easily tricked, slutty, easily dominated, eager to please.

KINKS:

1- Brutal sex- ball slapping, moaning, screaming, manicured nails breaking off in my characters back, sex. Just because it's consensual doesn't mean it has to be gentle, nice, or remotely civil.
tumblr_o0qfigfLhZ1ukz9d9o1_500.gif
tumblr_phc0kcKpmX1wvnp32o1_500.gif

tumblr_p3dkg2NEaN1vueun8o1_500.gif
tumblr_p68243SU8I1tj4ll5o1_540.gif

2- Outfit play- nurses, french maids, schoolgirls, anything i can dress your character up as and have her play the part before i rip it off of her and stuff her like a thanksgiving turkey.

88376aa057098301a7c03399a96113dd.jpg
tumblr_p1fnqiwH5W1sfmuixo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_p547r2P4z61wsli47o1_500.jpg

3- Consensual- I don't care if she's just a slut looking for dick, a dumb bimbo who doesn't really think it's out of line to fuck the pizza boys brains out since she forgot to get cash for his tip, or a vengeful woman looking to be the center piece of a 6 man gangbang by a gang of studs to blow off some steam after fighting with her boyfriend, i don't care what or why, i just don't care for non-con anymore, it's been worn right out of me at this point.

tumblr_pf4d3151ce1s1bhx2o1_540.gif
tumblr_pbvijkf5bo1vnyt2qo1_540.gif

angela-white-gangbang-1.gif

4-Cuckoldry- Nothing is ever a requirement but i may from time to time be in the mood to play the whimpering cuck boyfriend or screaming in rage fiancee, forced to sit and watch his lover get absolutely wrecked by a big black bull or her douchebag Ex while he's tied to a chair in the corner and has to watch as she stares back, smiling right at him.
tumblr_nmr82bCgHd1u1s10zo1_500.gif

5-Latex- I LOVE latex, i don't care to wear it myself but the way it looks on a womans body is divine, the shine, how tightly it clings to them that they might as well be naked, the feel of it against my skin, it's a huge turn on and i would always like to find a way to include a little latex in any sex scene, be it her wearing gloves, thigh high stockings, or a full catsuit and mask so she barely counts as a person anymore and instead is just a rubber fuckdoll.

a13f5e02c6f103afbee952917fa7ab4a.jpg
307ae56df42f8b2653f94382dd682336.jpg
C7cA4pJXkAAe7FT.jpg

6-Aheago/Fucked Silly- While i do love my beautiful plastic ladies already a little dumb, nothing is hotter then when they can't even form words, little less a coherent sentence from how hard they're getting pounded, and being left drooling and senseless afterwards.
19813486.gif

7-Cheating- There is an important difference between cuckoldry and cheating, you can't cuck a man if he doesn't know it's happening, cheating however, if done correctly, unless otherwise planned, never gets back to him. There's few things i find hotter than a busty bimbo bodied woman making the conscious and for whatever her reasons, willing choice to cheat on her boyfriend, fiance, or husband. Whether she wants to let her man know he fucked up and this is how she let's him know, maybe she needs some real dick because the dick back home isn't doing the job. Perhaps She gets off on the thrill of cheating and just loves the feeling of being a whore. She honestly doesn't see it as 'that big of a deal' and has no problem exchanging her services for goods or someone elses talents, after all that sink isn't going to fix itself, the plumbers pretty hot, and her boyfriend sure as fuck can't fix it. Or maybe she just had 20 minutes to kill before she big day and dick now is better than dick later.
tumblr_pbd2wyWyO11x4v2r5o1_400.gif
tumblr_pf502wlrbQ1tmpbom_540.gif
tumblr_pddyh40H6d1v5xcxqo1_500.gif

tumblr_np6i4tX85t1tht4euo1_500.gif
tumblr_pcr2nuhubx1rnmgv2o2_400.gif

8-Have Fun- Please, if you're not enjoying something, say so, i want this to be fun for both of us and speaking up will not EVER incite backlash or any rude comments from me.

CONCLUSION: If ANYTHING i wrote here catches your eye, send me a message here or just message me on discord. And do understand these are broad generalizations as far as what i like and want, there is alot of nuance in here we can work with to make sure we both have fun.

I look forward to hearing from you all :)

Last edited:
RE: Latex/ BDSM/ Twisted Dark Stories/ AND CAKE. NON-CON/DUB-CON (2 new scenarios!)

Bump!

RE: Latex/ BDSM/ Twisted Dark Stories/ AND CAKE. NON-CON/DUB-CON (2 new scenarios!)

Bump!

RE: Latex/ BDSM/ Twisted Dark Stories/ AND CAKE. NON-CON/DUB-CON (1 new scene!)

bump!

RE: Latex/ BDSM/ Twisted Dark Stories/ AND CAKE. NON-CON/DUB-CON (3 new scenes!)

Bump!

RE: Latex/ BDSM/ Twisted Dark Stories/ AND CAKE. NON-CON/DUB-CON (3 new scenario!)

bump!

RE: Latex/ BDSM/ Twisted Dark Stories/ AND CAKE. NON-CON/DUB-CON (6 new scenarios!)

bump!

RE: Latex/ BDSM/ Twisted Dark Stories/ AND CAKE. NON-CON/DUB-CON (6 new scenarios!)

bump!

Bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

RE: Latex/ BDSM/ Twisted Dark Stories/ AND CAKE. NON-CON/DUB-CON (1 new scenario)

bump!

RE: Latex/ BDSM/ Twisted Dark Stories/ AND CAKE. NON-CON/DUB-CON (1 new scenario)

bump!

RE: Latex/ BDSM/ Twisted Dark Stories/ AND CAKE. NON-CON/DUB-CON (new scenarios!)

Bump!

RE: Latex/ BDSM/ Twisted Dark Stories/ AND CAKE. NON-CON/DUB-CON (new scenarios!)

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

bump!

Back
Top Bottom