Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For Some Fun Short-Term Play

ChaoticOutlaw

Meteorite
Hey there everyone. Just figured I would bump this thread again and see if anyone is open to a quick roleplay session tonight/this morning.

1. I prefer short-term roleplay. I still love to use some good description for each post though. (although it doesn't need to look like a novel either) Just something that will last maybe a day or two, before moving on to a new scenario.
2. I only like to roleplay more of a modern style. So no fantasy or tv show based stories.
3. I'm a straight male, so I only like to roleplay with people who are female in real life, and not just the character they're playing.

Other than that, I'm pretty open to discussion. The current scenarios that I'm craving are these:

Father & Daughter
Mother & Son
Son & New House Maid
Boss & Secretary

Always open to discussion, so feel free to send me a private message if interested! Thank you. :)

(PS: If you'd like to get to know more details about me as well, I'm always an open book. So I never mind sharing!)

Just bumping this thread to see if anyone is interested in the above scenarios for a quick roleplay session tonight/this morning... ^_^

Back
Top Bottom