Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In search for committed and mature RP Partner (Fallout and more!)

SierraTango

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hello, I will divide this thread into few sections and try to explain everything without beating around the bush.

About me:
I'm 30 years old and easy going, you can always write and talk to me if you want to. I'm not new to the RolePlay business but definitely new on this site. Call me Sierra.

Please, do not get discouraged with my expectations! They are let's say... bendable ;-)

Expectations: Scary word right?

1. I would like to roleplay with mature folks.
I have had enough with emotionally inexperienced RP partners who can not take no for an answer. If I do not like the direction RP is going I will tell you and expect you not to turn this into an argument. It is not my problem if you can't deal with your emotions. If something is wrong we work this thing out with a different idea and not try to push anybody into something they do not want to do.

2. Looking for long term partners only.
I am looking for stable partners who I can talk to OOC. Also, I prefer to build a complexed one long story with amazing characters in it.

3. Commitment
Think twice before asking me for a role play because if we are gonna do this I expect you to be committed to the roleplay. Put your mind AND heart into it. I do and I expect no less from my partner.

4. Post length and gammar/literacy
- For the love of god and all that is holy - no text talk. Do not expect me to respond iF U wRitE L3k ThUs
- I am not gonna fuss too much if you make a few spelling errors. I know I do them.
- I expect no less than one full paragraph each time, no matter what is going on in the roleplay. Absolutely no one liners.
- You don't have to always mirror the length of my post but at least try. If I am gonna give you a 1000 words reply again and again and all I will see is one paragraph up to 100 words in return it kills my muse.

5. A 3rd person RP only - that's enough said on this one.

6. I am looking to roleplay as female but if you gonna hit me up with a good plot I can consider playing male and trust me, I have a lot experience in playing guys.

7. Frequency
I would love to get a reply at least once a day. If it goes slower than 3 replies per week it's not gonna work for me, sorry. If you know you are gonna be busy, have a writer's block or anything, tell me - that's why I need that OOC talk. I can understand a lot.

8. End of RP
Again, that would be covered in OOC talk which is the key to everything here.

9. Romance - it's a must in my RPS. And the drama of course. It's making things interesting.

You still there? Great! Keep going, it's worth it ^^

10. Give me an insight into your character and be descriptive.
What he/she thinks and feels. I need that and it helps you to create longer posts!

Closing remarks:
- face claims (actually, I prefer it but not manga/anime characters)
- European or American names for characters, please
- If you are gonna roleplay as a guy, make him a real man and not a shortie with girly face (unless you are gonna magically turn him into Captain Fraeking America!! FTW)
- I like to use pictures from the internet or gifs in the story - it's not mandatory though
- no god-modding
- make realistic characters, don't like to roleplay against inflated dolls

Okay... That's about it I think. LOL

What I am carving for currently:

- I recently played Fallout 4 (yes, I know they say it's the worst one from the whole franchise, boo hoo, whatever). So I would like to create a complexed RP in this lore (not gonna follow the plot of the game).

But! You can give me your ideas that are set in modern or post-apocalyptic world.

Write me a PM with what you have in mind for it! Don't just hit me up with "Hey, I'm interested" because I most likely won't respond. After all, I need something to respond to! ^_^

Cheers~

Back
Top Bottom