Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Femboy brother please?~ FxM, Discord!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiffy

Your Friendly Neighborhood PAWG~
Hi there~! My name is Sam, and im looking for something rather different today to go along with a craving i have!

What am i craving? An adorable, loving femboy brother~

What are my kinks? Hairy Pussy, Large AND Small cocks, Age gaps, Casual Sex, Cheating/Cucking, Dirty Creativity, Huge Tits/Ass, Dirty Talk, Sweat, (On occasion and only when playing with big dicks) Excessive Pre-cum/Pre-cum 'cumshots', Excessive/Unrealistic Slobber/Drool during blowjobs, and many more.~

What do i want, really? I want to play with a cute femboy, and i'll be playing a thick fat tit sister for him to mess around with. Bonus points if they are both 'gay'~!

What do i expect? I expect someone literate and detail-orientated. I expect there to be a level of friendliness, interest in the story and maybe other's if possible! I expect at least a paragraph with each reply, the more the merrier though! I expect you to be alright with real life photo references.

Where will we do it? Discord! I won't do threads or anything other then those that, i was never good at public viewing writing and i dont use anything else enough.

RE: Romance, sweet and adorable. (FxF, Skype/Discord, Game of Thrones!)

Bump~!

Bump~!

Bump~

Bump~!

Bump~

RE: Blade Runner, Cyberpunk, Sci-Fi etc~ FxM, Discord

Bump~

RE: Elder Scrolls Lewd Adventure! FxM, Discord

Bump~!

RE: Elder Scrolls Lewd Adventure! FxM, Discord

Bump~!

RE: Mom x Daughter/Son FxM/Futa, Discord

Bump~

RE: Grandma x Grandson FxM, Discord!~

Bump~!

RE: Cute femboys please?~ FxM, Discord!