Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Smut heavy - assasin

owningMaster

Banned
Banished
Hi
This is 50-50 story-smut
Plot
I am a top negotiator and secret agent from Pentagon but severely wounded in several assignments so barred from active combat. Hence the Pentagon has assigned You as my personal bodyguard and you are with me on all travels and missions to negotiate innocents out of captivity, deal with terrorists, armlords, druglords, and renegade groups etc. You are also given the charge of all my personal needs for companionship as the Pentagon fears the honeytraps will blow away the Ops. as a cover given to you -- you are to present yourself as my arm candy so no one knows you are one killer assasin ninja.
I trust you completely and whether I sleep or awake you are always with me near -- for the threats to my life are huge. Being my shadow the boundaries between profession and personal have already gone and you.
Optional : to deliver life saving drugs you are on injections that mix specific hormones with breast milk. Pregnancy is also optional.
Twists
Sometimes I get kidnapped and its your job to get me freed as I can't risk direct combat injuries due to long time war injuries I have already take. Your dresses will be bikinis, Lingerie, and other skimpy outfits.
When a dangerous plot is created to poison your mind that I am a traitor and sleeping with a honeypot what will you do? Serve me or kill me?
I can use any IM
hangouts, aim, yim, skype.
hangouts / skype: owning.master1
aim owning_master
yim pussygrinder_m29
You may IM me directly and chat. Don't hesitate.
Not a grammar nazi. 3-5 sentences to 1-2 paragraph length posts in 1st or 3rd person work with me.
Owning

Back
Top Bottom