Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for female for Sci-Fi/Fantasy RP

Hellhound

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
Hey, I'm in the market for a female rp partner to partake in some high fantasy or science fiction shenanigans. I'm extremely open regarding the specifics of the scenarios, so long as you're a good, descriptive writer and are into what we're doing! I'll add some notes for general things I'm looking for in both genres, but feel free to pm me and ask a question or suggest something you'd like to try. I'm super open!

Fantasy Roleplays
For the Fantasy Genre, it's all about place and culture for me. It could be a completely vanilla scene with two lovers staying in the same castle but sneaking to each others' rooms for midnight romps or two warriors finding themselves the only survivors of a battle-- as big or small as we'd like it to be. I'm just into the idea of a world with no technology and no distractions. I'm not looking for a Game of Thrones style rape thing or anything like that. I'd like to keep things as consensual as possible.

Sci-Fi Roleplays
So basically, the setting is what's important for me in sci-fi. I think that's what makes the genre so great-- that we can pick whatever mix of beautiful/chaotic scenery we want for our scenario to play out in. We could be travelling together in a luxury spaceliner, making love while a supernova dances in through the windows. Or we could be on an alien planet surrounded by strange flora and fauna. It's so open, which is really liberating. We could also include some horror aspects, which I'm into.

Basically, I'd like to find something that both of us can be into and proud of when it's done. If you're interested, drop me a line and let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom