Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Why hello, lovelies~ (m/m)

vanillachai

Meteorite
Hello lovelies~! Feel free to call me chai, vanilla, or some variation of the name — I'm not too picky as long as you're respectful!

Now, before we get to the good stuff, here's a bit about me:
I'm quite new to this site (this is my first day in here actually~), but I have been roleplaying for years now. I used to be absolutely horrid at writing, but I would like to say I'm quite good at it now. That being said, I don't usually write many sexual roleplays, and even then I tend to stay on the more... vanilla side (pun absolutely intended). However, I am hoping to be able to sort of let loose, so to speak. I have quite a few kinks and fetishes that while I would definitely not ever act on in real life, I can't help but find it hot when I know it's just writing. Perhaps I'll make an f-list sooner or later to help organize my kinks, but I'll do that once if I end up taking a liking to this site~ (I have f-list for other things, but not a general one for my specific kinks)

When it comes to the actual roleplaying, I will do them either in a thread or in a PM. I've found that I like either one, so it's honestly your preference. I tend to write at least a good paragraph (5-7 sentences) but I sometimes tend to write more if I'm really feeling the roleplay or if I feel more needs to be said. I don't roleplay sexual rps with one-liners — nothing against you, but I can't get into it if there isn't any description. I'd like if you were to be fluent in English (I make mistakes too, we all do, so don't worry about that!) and you could write at least that good paragraph.
Most of the time I prefer long-term roleplays, especially for the more story-based ones or even the ones with just more in depth plot to them, but you can definitely talk to me about more shorter-length ones! I'm flexible with certain things, so don't be shy.

Now, this may be a disappointment to you, but I only roleplay m/m stories. Along with that, I only play characters who, when it comes down to actual sex, take the more "bottom" position. That's not to say I haven't tried to roleplay a "top," but to be frank it just doesn't do anything for me. Sorry to anyone who is let down by this.
I draw all of my characters (I don't like rl pictures because I come here to do things that aren't like real life, so it kind of defeats the purpose if I'm imagining real people, right?), they all have a wide range or personalities and backstories, and if I had more time I would try to write them all down briefly to five you an idea of who you could be working with. But I'm sure you'd much rather get to know what I have in mind first, right?

General Pairings
Any character with an asterisk (*) would be the role I would be playing!

Angel/*Demon
*Human/Demon
*Vampire/Werewolf
Knight/*Prince
Jock/*Artist
more tba

These don't have any particular plot attached with them, but if you're interested in these just tell me!

Kinks/Fetishes
Hopefully this will be replaced by an f-list soon, but for now look through these to see what I like! (Some of these are... pretty weird, I'm not going to lie. If I have something that you don't like, we don't have to do it — just choose a plot I have that doesn't have that kink attached or sent me an idea of you own!)
For this, hearts (♡) mean that kink/fetish is one I particularly like and/or are craving in the moment. The more hearts next to one,C the more I like it~

♡♡♡♡♡Male Pregnancy (the first one has to be a weird one, right? I just love seeing my boys getting knocked up by whatever was fucking him, whether he wanted it or not. More often than not, he'll find he enjoys the feeling and even just the idea, so no worries there~)
♡♡♡♡Oviposition (similar to mpreg, but can work for more short-term rps if you want that. Of course long term works as well)
♡♡♡♡Cum Inflation (usually light/medium, but in certain cases extreme)
♡♡♡Knotting (It's lovely to write out the reaction my character gets when he realized that he's stuck, tied up with whoever was having his way with him. Just love this~)
Marking (not the watersports kind, but besides that... whether it's a scar, a tooth piercing, piercings, a symbol engraved into the skin, etc, I like it)
Domestic shit (okay okay, it's not kinky but I do love when characters get all domestic with each other, even if other parts of their life are anything but)
♡♡♡♡Multiple Penetrations (Got two dicks? It may be tight, but feel free to stuff the, both in my character's hole! He may complain, but he'll like it eventually! Or, on the other hand, if you got some toys you want to play around with, why not try experimenting to see how much my guy can take? The choice is yours~)
♡♡Child Rearing/Family Raising (another non kinky one, but I love when we can have our plot and also have other things that many people have to worry about, like what to do with the kids and other family situations. Doesn't need to be a big part, but I find it cute especially in a roleplay that involves mpreg or even oviposition)
Vanilla (yeah, sometimes the good 'ol love making just hits the spot (okay, pun not intended that time, I swear) and is perfect for the current situation in a roleplay)
♡♡♡Zoophilia (and Pokephilia) (okay yes I know it's weird and terrible and gross, but just remember what I said before about a lot of my weird kinks being things I would never be okay with in real life? This is one of them. If you don't like it, know that you don't have to do a roleplay with it! I just find it kinky ap every now and then, though I usually find I like when "feral" looking animals can actually communicate with a person.)
♡♡Crossdressing (now, I don't want to make my guy look like a girl really, but sometimes making my character wear cute girl clothes and putting mascara and/or lipstick on can make him look cute. Of course he'd be embarrassed, but a little bit is okay of course)
♡♡♡♡Tentacles (sometimes getting my boy wrapped up and stuffed with tentacles is super hot, what can I say?)
more tba if I don't make an f-list first

On the contrast, there are some things I will NOT do by any means, so sorry if you wanted to do this!
Scat
Watersports
Infantilism
ANYTHING Sexual w/ Characters Under 18
Vore
Incest
Extreme Humiliation (a little bit is fine for certain rps, but extreme is a no)
Enemas (unless it's a cum enema, but even then....)
Torture
Bathroom Control
Bimbofication
Sounding/Cock Fucking
There're probably more, but those are the big ones

If there's anything not listed here that you want to know if I like or not, just shoot me a PM and ask! The worst I can say is no, right?

Fandoms
I'm willing to rp in a few fandoms, but only with original characters. So, I suppose I would just take the setting of the game/show/etc

Pokemon
Corruption of Champions? (Maybe? Not sure)
tba

Plot Ideas
Alright, now that all of that is out of the way, I have some plot ideas.
Since I'm really craving mpreg rps, I'll group them as "mpreg" and "non mpreg" categories haha
Stars (☆) are one's I'm craving, and I'll say if I'm currently looking for that rp or not.

MPREG RPS
☆☆☆☆The Dragon King
Featuring: Magic, fantasy/medieval setting, mpreg (or oviposition), adventure, mythical creatures and many non-humans, multiple characters (if you want), and possibly more?
General Plot: Tilrose, a half human/half harpy wizard, finds himself going along with his assistant's crazy idea to fight against the mysterious demons that have been ruining the environment and slowly have been creeping too close to the kingdom they live in. While his assistant uses his strength while embarking on a journey with a group of friends to go find the root of the demon issue, Tilrose has to use his gift of magic to infiltrate the kingdom's castle and get the Dragon King on his side. How? Well, his spell book had a recipe for a type of love potion, but he hadn't made it before.... But even after some odd, erm side-effects occur, he still decides to go on with the plan.
However, Tilrose never expected to become the King's real love interest even without the potion, and he definitely wasn't expecting to let lust carry him away and have him end up pregnant with the next line of royalty!
Long/Short Term?: Former, non-negotiable
Notes: The reasoning for Tilrose being able to be pregnant actually has a reasoning here because — spoiler alert — the failed potion he drank made him grow a pussy (think of how birds have a cloaca. It's kind of like that almost, but not gross and works with people). Also, I envision the Dragon King to either be almost human like but with some draconic features, or a human/dragon shapeshifter. Do what you'd like with that~

☆☆Part of the Pack
Featuring: Modern or fantasy setting, dub-con (beginning only), mpreg (oviposition maybe? we can talk), possible zoophilia if you want (or they can be completely sentient creatures that can talk, and honestly I prefer that), knotting?, maybe werewolves or something like that if you're more comfortable with it
General Plot: A man simply on a camping trip, trying to get away from all the hustle and bustle of city life, find himself getting away more than he could have imagined when he's taken away by a pack/other kind of group of creatures (we can talk about what kind). At first he panics and tries to get away when he finds out his purpose for being here — they needed someone to carry and birth their offspring, and he was the only one that was around that they felt they could take easily. But of course, he's a man, there's no way! So, with that thought, he decides to humor them and let them have their way with him even if he'd rather not, because in his mind he'd be let go once they realized he couldn't carry children.... But to his astonishment, he finds himself pregnant! There was no way he could leave and just go out to his regular life like this, so he had no choice but to stay.
It takes a while, but the man ends up finding himself fitting in with the group well, helping defend their territory and raising the children, with the help of the others of course.
Long/Short Term: Former preferred
Notes: Honestly I don't have much planned for this, so we can mold it to however we see fit!

☆☆☆Adventure in Pokemon
Featuring: Mpreg, oviposition, tentacles, pokephilia (again, it is preferred to be like the above one), Pokemon universe (obviously), human/Pokemon romance, knotting, maybe more if you want.
General Plot: Pretty sandbox, perhaps if you're a GM you'd like this one.Simple premise is that a researcher goes and travels around in search of finding data on how Pokemon of different types and different Pokemon of the same type are different. He wasn't expecting his data to be on the sexual side of things, but sometimes that's just how things go. After conducting all his research, he finds himself somehow pregnant with some Pokemon's offspring, which theater researchers are extremely curious on. What will be born, how long will the pregnancy last, how many will be born? And honestly, the man just wants to go back out there and find the father, because he knows that Pokemon are capable of the somethings as people, even with things like romance and families.
Long/Short Term: Former proffered, but fine with short if you really would rather
Notes: I'm down for the offspring being human with some slight Pokemon traits, gijinkas, or Pokemon with more human traits, so tell me what you'd prefer!

☆☆☆The Champion
Featuring: Mpreg, oviposition, tentacles, pokephilia (again, it is preferred to be like the above one), Pokemon universe (obviously), human/Pokemon romance, knotting, maybe more if you want.
General Plot: Just like the above plot, it's pretty sandbox. However, in this story there's a region's champion who has an unusually close bond with either his team or one of his Pokemon. Perhaps he's recently retired (I can only imagine you'd be champion for a few years at most), or maybe he's in the height of his career, but this would basically be about how close he and the Pokemon are. Bonus points if this universe had human/Pokemon relationships as a non-taboo thing (I believe at some point in the games, someone mentioned how people and Pokemon used to get married back in the history of Pokemon).
Long/Short Term: Either
Notes: Similar to some others, feel free to mesh and mold this as much as we both like! I'm flexible with this!

More tba!

NON-MPREG RPS

Male Succubus
Featuring: Romance, slight Dom/sub (didn't really list it in my kinks, but depending on the direction we go in I'm fine with this, and even things like making him wear a collar), Angel/Demon, modern or light fantasy setting
General Plot: Denali is a born-human who, to be frank, got what was coming for him. He liked to fool around and acted reckless with partying, and tended to sleep around without much care for what guy he was with. Turned out, one day he ended up insulting an incubus-in-disguise and then, later that night, found him again when he drunk early flirted and then slept with him.
Still angry, the incubus cursed him with being stuck as a partial male succubus (different from the incubus in that he would have to be the more "submissive" role). Denali was now faced with a dilemma; he had to have sex in order to live, but the more he had sex the more demonic he became. He eventually grew small horns and a demonic tail before he learn how to disguise himself as a regular person, though all other non-fully-humans were able to tell who he was.
The more he allowed himself to succumb to his demonic needs, the more skill he gained. However, he still finds himself overwhelmed when he comes into contact with an angel (who may or may not be so sweet). Despite Denali typically being a one-and-done guy, he isn't too happy when the angel continues to pursue him even after their encounter, but is still unable to resist his charm and agrees to try being together with him.
And from there on, we can decide!
Long/Short Term: Former preferred

More tba

Bump! My tablet is currently getting fixed so I will have slower replies than usual, but feel free to PM me if you're interested!

Bump! I'll be on for a little bit, but I'll mainly be on more in a few hours. Feel free to PM me though and I'll get back to you!

Back
Top Bottom