Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reverse Harems (1 F, Many M's) Updated 12/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for some one-on-one reverse harem roleplays - one woman, many men. I have plot ideas below but am open to similar suggestions. Note that they all involve you playing multiple characters, so please be willing and able to handle that. I'm worth it!

GUIDELINES
-Since these are harems, I want to clarify that I'm not interested in a series of one-on-one scenes. You'll play multiple men, usually at the same time, so please be able to handle that.
-I write 2-4, third-person paragraphs per post and expect the same from you. More is of course okay!
-Please don't send me a one-liner first message. At the very least, tell me a bit about the characters you'd be playing, what your limits are, your favorite kinks, etc.

HAREM PLOTS (You play several men, I play one woman)

Interstellar Gigolo
It's the space age; a young man down on his luck meets a wealthy older woman who offers to essentially be his pimp; she'll book for him evenings with alien women at different planets across the galaxy, and he'll get a cut of the profit. Buzzwords: interspecies/alien sex, male prostitution, dub-con, fictional drug use, sci-fi settings.

Soccer mom
In return for winning the championship game, a MILF treats her son's soccer team to a night they'll never forget.

Around the World in 80 Lays
A white woman travels the world, having sex with an attractive man in every country she visits (from the African with a huge cock, to the uncut Latin guy with a perfect ass, to the Asian rentboy who massages every inch of her body).

Star Wars
It's the Old Republic, bitches. I've recently started rewatching the prequel trilogy, and I'm really feeling like playing Padme (though I could be persuaded to play a different woman - doesn't everyone love Aayla Secura?) against a variety of men. NO OC's - I'm not interested in playing a canon character against your self-insert, haha. I'd like to play against Anakin, Obi-Wan, a variety of Jedi, etc, etc.

Celebrity Harem
Somehow, a woman (A manager? Madame? A celebrity herself?) has power over a variety of male celebrities. I have a lot of celebrities I’d like to play against and will hear your suggestions. I’ll love you forever if you’ll do this one!

Sex Ed Class
At an all boy's school, busty Miss Anderson's sex ed class is very hands-on. Nudity is required, creative questions are encouraged, and everyone gets a turn with teacher.

High School Slut
In a dank bathroom stall in the basement of a high school, a slutty cheerleader is taking all comers: jocks, nerds, pervy teachers, her friend's creepy older brother, the fat football coach, even the principal.

Extra Credit
A girl about to fail a class asks her teacher if there's any way she can ear extra credit. He has his way with her, but doesn't stop there - he pimps her out to all the other teachers, too. (A lot of the men should be hot, but no need to make them all perfect looking. Some older guys, bigger guys, different races, etc would be super hot. Gang bang would be a plus, too.)

Fraternity
A college freshman is gangbanged by her boyfriend's attractive fraternity.

Family
For one reason or another (A bet? Blackmail? Punishment?), my character agrees to be her father or brother's slave for one night - and after getting used by him sexually, gets pimped out to his friends, her classmates, other family members, Craigslist creeps, and anyone else who wants a hot young piece of ass.

Queen's Harem
Set in Medieval times (perhaps medieval fantasy?), the queen of a prosperous, imperialistic empire holds a harem of princes from neighboring kingdoms that she has taken over. They're treated well - as long as they're obedient.

Bachelorette Party
A group of friends order a stripper for a bachelorette party - and he ends up doing a lot more than just stripping. (Note: This one isn't actually a reverse harem, since it's several woman and one (or two?) men - but I like the role reversal here, particularly the concept of the stripper ending up in over his head and not really in control of the situation.)

Korean idols (Note: it's totally okay if you don't know the groups or their music - just be willing to play the boys and you'll make my day. I can send you photos and brief personality descriptions, and we can run with it.)
There are a lot of KPop boy groups I'm interested in playing against; we can brainstorm together (Super Junior, SHINee, Big Bang, the list goes on and on). I'll happily play any female idol you want, or an original character.

BONUS POINTS: MMF
I will never say no to anyone interested in doing MMF (male-male-female, with actual interaction between the two men) - and in fact, you'll move to the front of the line if you're willing to work this naughty kink into the roleplay. We can create a new prompt around MMF, or just insert it into any of the other prompts here. Brother and father both using my character? Sex ed students explore a little anal? Let's make it happen.

BONUS POINTS: Interracial
Always craving interracial lines. Give me any two races and I guarantee I can come up with some good ideas. We can make up a new prompt or add this as an aspect to another prompt on my list. Maybe the sex ed class is at a predominantly Hispanic school? Maybe the cheerleader is the only white chick at a school in the inner city?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom