Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Affair with the Fiance's Sister (Zajawa and Daniel-Normal-RP)

Daniel-Normal-RP

Planetoid
The bubbly blonde bride-to-be Lexi was so excited to be planning her dream wedding to her husband-to-be Daniel. Daniel and Lexi started to date when they were in college together. Daniel went on to graduate school and now is a partner in a very successful advertising and marketing company. He travels a lot for work but he has a really good salary. Lexi has a job here and there but Daniel is supporting her and paying for her spending and paying for their wedding.

Lexi has a younger sister, Ashley . The girls have always had a good relationship. Lexi had, of course, selected Ashley to be her maid-of-honor. Lexi had just started a new job so wedding planning had not really started yet. Lexi knew that she wanted to get married in her hometown so Daniel and her agreed to take a trip to see her parents and started the planning process, of course, Ashley had to be present too as the maid-of-honor. Daniel and Lexi live in the city in an amazing luxury apartment. It’s an early fall Saturday morning when Daniel and Lexi drive from the city to her parents’ house. Stepping out of Daniel’s Range Rover and into the house. Daniel wearing jeans and a sweater.

Though the two sisters have an amazing relationship, they are polar opposites! Lexi always went after what she wanted. Sometimes that means she over does it, she has been fired from a lot of jobs because she overacts. But, when she went after Daniel, she got him. Despite of what might have happened between Ashley and Daniel, nothing every happened. Ashley was always more shy. Even if she had feelings for Daniel when they were in college together, she never got him.

[img=300x450]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/23/e0/2c/23e02c0a233df8a83e8ac74b27f52783--cute-glasses-frames-glasses-cute.jpg[/img]

Name: Ashley Reed
Height: 169 cm
Complexion: Lightly tanned
Eyes: Green
Personality: sometimes shy, calm, quiet, friendly, kind
Mannerisms: tends to look on the floor when embarrassed
Dislikes: Cruelty, bullies
Breasts size: C
Note for me: light

A little bit about: Ashley is a rather an introverted person but at the same time very kind and friendly once she gets over her shyness. Still she always is more like a.. background when her very forward and quite loud sister is around. She always had a knack for art but since her mother deemed it.. unpractical she is now in senior class of collage on Applied Mathematics since she always was quite good with numbers. After all they are always logical and don't talk. Still she draws and actually sells her art online (of course without anyone knowing about it).

~~*~~

Ashley sighed inwardly when her mother said that Lexi and Daniel would be paying them a visit but outside smiled gently and nodded her head. About her love knew only one person, her friend Alice... and just how heartbroken she was when Lexi told them the news. Luckily she was sick then so her being pale and a bit out of it went unnoticed. She cried her eyes out for so many nights after it, hating herself for not being a go getter like her sister.. for chickening out so many, many times. Still.. Ashley was a quiet type and somehow she couldn't make herself go and ask the man out just like that.

Well.. it was too late now... but no one said she couldn't love Daniel platonically. At least that much was for her to choose. Also... she was happy for Lexi. She knew how much she always wanted to have a huge wedding and all that. Even as a small girl she kept on planning the event and told her a lot what she would want and why. Ashley was happy for her. Really! Still at the same time she couldn't help but hurting every time she looked at the pair.

Since she was all messy from painting she made sure to take a quick shower and then find some nice clothes. After a hour she was done and went downstairs to help her mother with the dinner, smiling shyly when her outfit was complimented. Well, she did want to look good but at the same time not like she would spent a lot of time preparing.

Daniel and Ashley walked into the house. Her father was in the living room watching some football so he would be first one to greet the couple. Then they walked into the kitchen where dinner smelt amazing! "Mommy! Ashey!" Lexi called out and rushed over to hug each of them. Lexi looked at her little sister. "Missed you kiddo." Lexi looked at Daniel.

Daniel came in and walked over to her mom. "Dinner smells amazing, is there anything I can do to help?" Daniel was raised with manners so he wanted to make sure he was very helpful.

Daniel smiled at Ashley, he loved her outfit. Her legs looking great in those jeans and he smiled at her top. He loved her cross necklace too. Daniel came to her. "Hey Ashley, so good to see you." Daniel hugged her, playfully picking the brunette off the ground playfully.

She smiled happily when she heard Lexi. Heartbroken or not she loved her sister nonetheless.. although it would be nice if she could be a bit more quiet at times, Ashley's ears ringing after what she said. The younger female was about to reply when she saw Daniel walking in, looking down on the ground only to gasp and let out a strange, funny sound when she was picked up, blushing slightly only to chuckle.
"Heyyyyy.. it's not nice to tease me because I'm smaller than you", she said, at the moment on quite friendly terms with Daniel, the male actualy making her open up to him a little bit after so many times they came over to have a dinner. "And I'm happy to see both of you as well."
And Daniel was so damn handsome, looking great in the sweater he was wearing and with the beard. Lexi was such a lucky girl he liked her and that they would have babies and all that. Though for someone so open and talented like Daniel maybe it was better to be with someone like her sister? It wasn't a first time she asked herself that question and find herself unable to reply in any way.

Daniel laughed. "You know that I love to pick you up and cuddle you." Daniel said to her and smiled a little. He never hugged Lexi that way, that was something that the truly reserved just for Ashley. Kind of their own special thing. Daniel smiled more as he looked at the food, clearly dinner was ready.

"Well I can help set the table?" Daniel asked and did not wait for a reply as he started to move and set the table with glasses, plates and silverwear. Lexi helped herself to the wine.

Daniel made sure to sit between the sisters. He was curious to hear about Ashley's senior year of college. Lexi talked about the wedding, a lot. Clearly she was excited. Daniel knew all the details about the wedding and was more interested in the younger sister's words.

That was true.. at least something nice after Lexi announced their engagement, Ashley and Daniel slowly getting closer. Well.. being friends would be fine, right? She could befriend a husband of her sister, nothing wrong in that, right? When being stood down on the floor she started helping out, soon the whole family sitting down at the table eating dinner.

Lexi talked about the wedding so Ashley wanted to quietly move away, get the dirty dishes and take out the dessert but was surprised when Daniel stood up with her and helped her out. It was something really impressive, how well mannered her always was.. a bit of contrast to her sister nehaviour at times. Sitting down and eating the cake she took few moments to think before answering.
"It is nice... My friend is complaining it is hard.. but I like that. Kind of a challenge..", she answered and probably would finish on it but was asked further about her friends and about classes, which ones did she liked the best.
Normally she was more reserved and no one asked her so much about it all so she felt a bit strange but was also kind of happy that someone was interested.. especially since she got to talk with Daniel so much.

"Well I think that senior year is supposed to be hardest, I mean. I am sure that you are going to do a great job. You have a really good head on your shoulders." Daniel complimented her as they continued to work at the dishes.

Back in the living room, her parents were wishing Lexi a good night. They knew that tomorrow would be an early morning as the family was going to look at wedding venues. Her parents wished Daniel and Ashley good night too, thanking them for helping.

Daniel nodded. "Night, sleep well. No worries." He said to them. Daniel expected to see Lexi come into the room but it turns out she had fallen asleep on the couch, general laziness, no surprise.

Daniel looked at Ashley, unaware of Lexi being asleep for right now. "I keep on telling your sister, we have a bunch on internships at the company.. if it's something you're interested in, I think you would be a good fit."

The compliment made her blush and didn't know what to answer to that besides thanking the male. It seemed her parents weren't up for a dessert, preferring to go to sleep. When her mother told her to not stay up for too long she simply nodded her head, wishing them a good night. What she heard next made her shake her head.
"I.. I won't be a-any good.. I'm no good with talking to new people... and all", she protested shyly, looking down on the floor and rubbing her arm. "I'm not.. like Lexi.. though I do know this and that about advertisements and marketing.. S-sorry.."

Daniel sighed. He really did like Ashley but sometimes her shyness and timidness was really upsetting to him. Daniel had told her all this before but he figured that some things never change.

"Ashley, this is your problem.. I'm not asking you to move a mountain.. Come and work with me for a few days a week, see if you like it.. I know you so well and I think you'd find our company is very suited for you."

Daniel came a little closer, looking at her face. He grabbed her hand. "Do it for me?"

Well.. for her it looked like moving a mountain actually, taking a work like that, surely needing socializing from her side. Still it was do unfair.. How was she supposed to say not with Daniel so close, holding her hand and looking into her eyes?! It was simply impossible. Ashley heart was hammering inside her chest and cheeks were burning as she felt her head move to nod. Wait.. Wasn't she supposed to say no? ... Daniel's eyes were so beautiful... and his hand so big and reliable.. She was in love in him for so long... and she knew she should let go of his hand and move away but she couldn't do it, her feet were like glued to the floor and body like it would be carved out of stone... Unmovable... Heavy..

Daniel sensed Ashley's hesitation. Daniel nodded. "Well look you don't have to give me an answer now. It's not like we are going to hire you this second and all that stuff.. But, don't give me a no." Daniel winked and smiled.

Daniel stood up and left Ashley. He moved a hand through his hair needing a water and maybe something stronger to drink.

When she was left alone it was like someone gave her back a strength to move. Shaking her head Ashley sighed and reaching to a beer that someone left on the table, finishing it off. Sighing softly she felt her body relax. Thinking about proposition she wondered what she would be supposed to do in Daniel's company. Yet... seeing the male every day and simply being able to watch him now and then would be incredible. And no one would ask questions, she just needed to be careful.

Daniel opened a cold beer and took a long sip. Then he drank some water. He sighed a little. Daniel had no idea why he was so frustrated with Ashley sometimes. He cared for her. He cared for her maybe more than he should since she was just his sister-in-law-to-be.

He took another sip of his beer when he walked into the living room to see Lexi asleep. He sighed. Upset that his fiance fell asleep. He carried Lexi upstairs to bed before going back down to the living room to watch some late night TV.

Ashley wasn't sure why Daniel didn't come back to her.. or was he angry at her? Still when Alice wrote to her if she would want to go out and have something to drink she didn't hesitate. Taking few beers from the fridge she slipped out through the garden.

Three hours later she opened the door and walked inside. She gasped when she tripped on something, giggling softly since it seemed to her a bit funny that she was coming in a middle of night, like a sneaky kid would. Pouring herself a glass of water she took her sweater and shirt off, staying in only in an undershirt. Everyone were sleeping upstairs so there was no need to be bothered. Letting her hair loose she tilted her head back and sighed. It felt good to relax like that from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom