Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Hunt is on, The search for Taboo

TabooHunter

Meteorite
Good Morning and hello. My name is TabooHunter and I've come looking for new friends, partners and play things. If typical boy meets girl romance is your thing then I may not be the partner you search for unless there's a darker part of you looking for that kind of romance between a pair you'd normally not allow in civilization today. Just in case stuck around and read this post and maybe I could entice you for something new, crazy or really dark.

Most extreme kinks: here is a list of the kinks which I love and I'm not requiring any of them but if you see a couple on here we should talk as soon as we can!
Beastiality(Canine preferred)
Incest
NonCon/dubcon
Unprofessional relationships aka student/teacher, Boss/employee, salesman/lonely wife.
Cheating
Bondage
Sexual Torture
Heavy sexual Teasing
Video Taping Sex

Now that those are out of the way I will play FxF, FxM and I'll consider FutaxF. I can play either sex depending on ideas. I'll add more to this thread soon but for now I'll leave a few ideas here until I have more time at a computer to really type away on these ideas.

Online Predator, older woman or man seeking out a young girl or even guy if it's an older woman. This RP can be consensual or noncon depending on how the character takes the fact they find out the person they agreed to meet is much older and more Dominate than they expected. Age range I was thinking was 16-18 and 30-50 but that can change depending on my partners ideas.

Fake Taxi/Cop: on the weekends the rich kids and adults love hosting parties. Many members of these parties have fun but go home early half drunk or forgetful they came with a friend. When walking home they flag down a taxi or get offered a ride in a cop car. Only they soon find out as they are locked inside the backseat of the car there is nowhere to go as the doors are locked and the protective barrier between them makes it impossible to get free as they are taken away to a hide out. Again ideas of age and kinks can change person to person. This is for sure my most Noncon heavy idea.

Introduced to a new family and a new life: When your parent starts dating it can be stressful. After some time you start getting use to the new idea that this other person could become your parent but when they marry your parent things change. It could be you now have a step sister or brother that's into you and doing things you aren't expecting, your new step parent could be sexually harassing you now that you live together, maybe it goes more taboo and your their dogs new Fuck toy.

Also dont be afraid to suggest Fantasy ideas. I am a huge fan of Fantasy ideas! I would love to play as an elf verse a group of thugs, Monsters, magic and enslavement. Just a very brief and fun way to get you thinking about it if fantasy is your thing.

Im sure I'll have more in the future but if any of these sound good please hit me up with ideas. :]

Back
Top Bottom